PDA

View Full Version : Mortensen picks the cards to win

StlersGuy
09-28-2007, 11:06 AM
ESPN gameday picks (http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/notebook?page=sundaycountdown07)

Pittsburgh at Arizona: The Steelers are one of the most complete teams in the NFL and Ben Roethlisberger looks great.

BlackGold4vr
09-28-2007, 11:23 AM
I happen to like when some of these knuckleheads pick against us. Players are all taught to say they don't read the press and don't pay any attention to what the media say.....bullshit! They read and I can guarantee you that most if not all of these guys own a kick-*** computer and visit lots of sports related sites to read what others are saying. It's good bulletin board material for a team when everybody is picking them to lose. Flying under the radar is a good thing. Let them keep disrespecting us right on into the playoffs just like they did in every week of the 2005 playoffs when we were underdogs in every game! We served up a big dish of shut the f@#k up to all the experts. The Cardinal can't beat the Steelers. We can only beat ourselves in this game because we have the much better team.

:respect:

GoBenGo
09-28-2007, 12:26 PM
I , too, llike a few picks against us. Nothing worries me more than when everyone talks as if we are a lock to win, that is when something spooky happens. Of course, he also picked Tampa, Detroit,Clevesux,and Atlanta.:bluelol:

AZ_Steeler
09-28-2007, 12:33 PM
Picking against the Steelers is exactly what the Steelers fan base wants... let the media doubt the Black-N-Gold, they always perform better when disrespected like that.

BBG7
09-28-2007, 01:06 PM
Picking against the Steelers is exactly what the Steelers fan base wants... let the media doubt the Black-N-Gold, they always perform better when disrespected like that.

this is true. Let all the haters doubt us and that's when we are at our best!

NOVA STEELERS
09-28-2007, 03:06 PM
They so called experts always pick against us when they think it will make them a "allmighty" when they get lucky and the STEELERS get upset.....

black an gold 4 life
09-28-2007, 04:00 PM
CHRIS MORT IS STILL WORKING 4 ESPN? HE'S AN DICK I LOVE IT WHEN THEY KEEP SAYING WERE NO GOOD, THEN COME GAME DAY AN WE MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE THE HORSES AZZZZZZZZZZZZ THEY R LOL

BlitzburghRockCity
09-28-2007, 04:28 PM

:iagree: Screw the experts, they're nothing but a bunch of band wagon jumpers who have nothing better to do but pick the Pats to win it all every year.

Stlrs4Life
09-28-2007, 06:45 PM
Big deal. He isn't the only one.

KSSteelerfan
09-28-2007, 08:54 PM
ESPN I think is synonamous with the Extra Stupid Sports Network.:cope:

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-29-2007, 12:43 AM
Why do people still watch the morons on ESPN? You have a bunch of so called experts on all the networks that have there heads so far up there *** when picking games.

K Train
09-29-2007, 12:46 AM
except boomer on CBS....my hero

ffmc65
09-30-2007, 05:01 PM
:iagree: Screw the experts, they're nothing but a bunch of band wagon jumpers who have nothing better to do but pick the Pats to win it all every year.

Have to agree, Always liked when the so called Experts pick the other team

Gives the Steelers something to chew on....

MDSteel15
10-01-2007, 12:10 AM
The knucklehead was right!

Dako
10-01-2007, 08:55 AM
Guess Mortenson is actually a f***ing genius. Who'd have figured?