PDA

View Full Version : AFC North standings

StlersGuy
09-23-2007, 09:12 PM
how sweet it is to be 3-0.... and think it has been 15 years since the last time we started 3-0 :tt02:

Blitzburgh55
09-23-2007, 09:13 PM
last time was 1992

BBG7
09-23-2007, 09:14 PM
It's a great feeling...but we have a long season to go! Keep it up guys! So far so good!

StlersGuy
09-23-2007, 09:17 PM
It's a great feeling...but we have a long season to go! Keep it up guys! So far so good!

for sure lets take it 1 game at a time :tt02:

PsychoWard
09-23-2007, 09:18 PM
last time was 1992

which was cower's first year

StlersGuy
09-23-2007, 09:26 PM
Steelers 3-0 (PF) 96 (PA) 26
Rats 2-1 (PF) 66 (PA) 63
Clowns 1-2 (PF) 82 (PA) 105
Bungals 1-2 (PF) 93 (PA) 95

:tt02: NFL Standings (http://www.nfl.com/standings)

well looking just at PA we have the best D in the whole NFL :banana::cope:

Koopa
09-23-2007, 09:32 PM
if arizona had a coach that was taught by a good coach they cards would've won

StlersGuy
09-23-2007, 09:48 PM
if arizona had a coach that was taught by a good coach they cards would've won

very true and how funny would that have been us 3-0 and the rest of the AFC North 1-2

BBG7
09-23-2007, 09:59 PM
very true and how funny would that have been us 3-0 and the rest of the AFC North 1-2

lol...it would have been great! But right now I am perfectly happy sitting where we are.

MDSteel15
09-24-2007, 12:48 AM
Cards looked good with Kurt Warner at QB. WOW did I just say that? Looks like we have to get ready for 2 different QBs next week..... :eyecrazy:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-24-2007, 01:04 AM
The cards will be a good test for us depending on who shows up. You know they will be stoked for this game so it will be important to get up on them and get the crowd of out of it. That team has enough holes on the OL and on defense that we should be able to beat them but going into hostile territory against a team that has so many ties to us is never easy.

Then again, this ain't your typical Bill Cowher Pittsburgh Steelers anymore...so we shall see.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-24-2007, 01:09 AM
The cards will be a good test for us depending on who shows up. You know they will be stoked for this game so it will be important to get up on them and get the crowd of out of it. That team has enough holes on the OL and on defense that we should be able to beat them but going into hostile territory against a team that has so many ties to us is never easy.

Then again, this ain't your typical Bill Cowher Pittsburgh Steelers anymore...so we shall see.

I think the AZ game has trap game written all over it...Especially since they lost to the Ravens...If they would have won then I could have seen the Cards maybe being alittle over confident next week...Plus I know Whisenhunt wants to beat the Steelers bad.....One thing though it was Kurt Warner who finished the game at QB...I think our D will eat his old *** up if he starts next week...lol

K Train
09-24-2007, 01:24 AM
the cards are a trap cause they lost to the ravens? lol they also lost to the 9ers who we just murdered. i think were looking at our 4th consecutive not even fair game, they have big physical recievers and we have a physical and aggressive defense. if warner plays we make him retire if lienart plays we make him the 5th lost scared little QB in 4 weeks

Black@Gold Forever32
09-24-2007, 01:36 AM
the cards are a trap cause they lost to the ravens? lol they also lost to the 9ers who we just murdered. i think were looking at our 4th consecutive not even fair game, they have big physical recievers and we have a physical and aggressive defense. if warner plays we make him retire if lienart plays we make him the 5th lost scared little QB in 4 weeks

Yes its a trap game...Its a road game and if the Cards would have won today...I could see them being over confident next week and the Steelers walking all over them...But now since they lost and really lost a tough game....They're sitting there pissed thinking about a lost opportunity and the Cards could come out more focused and give the Steelers a game....

Plus I know Whisenhunt will have his team ready to play next week...He wants to beat the Steelers so bad its not even funny...I'm just saying this isn't a game the Steelers can just show up and expect to win....The Cards have been in every one of their games this year...

But if Kurt Warner starts that will play into the hands of the Steelers....He couldn't hold up against our pass rush....

I'm just thinking this could be our toughest game yet.....

Mike Tomlin
09-24-2007, 02:25 AM
Blowout!!! Tomlin keeps this team prepared,for that reason we don't have a trap game this year. Yall not listening to the man? LOL! The cat is very detailed he won't over look anybody, plus the Cardinals are garbage. Ken wants them to be us and their not and won't ever be, Look at the players he signed in the off-season. Mike should pick up Fitzgerald next year, I heard he was leavin. IF we lose this season it we'll be because of turnovers, or we will be totally over matched:haha:(that didn't even look right on the screen)

Black@Gold Forever32
09-24-2007, 02:44 AM
Blowout!!! Tomlin keeps this team prepared,for that reason we don't have a trap game this year. Yall not listening to the man? LOL! The cat is very detailed he won't over look anybody, plus the Cardinals are garbage. Ken wants them to be us and their not and won't ever be, Look at the players he signed in the off-season. Mike should pick up Fitzgerald next year, I heard he was leavin. IF we lose this season it we'll be because of turnovers, or we will be totally over matched:haha:(that didn't even look right on the screen)

Since I give an opinion this could be a tougher game then others...I'm not listening to Mike Tomlin? I have been on the Mike Tomlin train from the jump....even when some were questioning the hire of him...lol Its just my opinion and not The Gospel....

All I'm saying anything can happen in the NFL....and don't be surprised if this is toughest game yet for the Steelers....

Ambridge
09-24-2007, 08:56 AM
I think this could be a lot closer game than most people think.
Bolden and Fitzgerald will be a good test for the Steelers secondary regardless of who starts at QB for Arizona.

Hburg
09-24-2007, 09:35 AM
Yes its a trap game...Its a road game and if the Cards would have won today...I could see them being over confident next week and the Steelers walking all over them...But now since they lost and really lost a tough game....They're sitting there pissed thinking about a lost opportunity and the Cards could come out more focused and give the Steelers a game....

Plus I know Whisenhunt will have his team ready to play next week...He wants to beat the Steelers so bad its not even funny...I'm just saying this isn't a game the Steelers can just show up and expect to win....The Cards have been in every one of their games this year...

But if Kurt Warner starts that will play into the hands of the Steelers....He couldn't hold up against our pass rush....

I'm just thinking this could be our toughest game yet.....

Thank you for saying everything I was thinking.

Bolden and Fitzgerald will be a good test for the Steelers secondary regardless of who starts at QB for Arizona.

It will be a test but the way the secondary has been playing it should be fun to watch.

BuFu

Mike Tomlin
09-24-2007, 12:06 PM

They hardly ever get the ball and their O-line is just as bad as Clevelands. Edge won't get a hundred so there goes any chance of them using the play action. I don't see them winning this game or being much of a test.

Stlrs4Life
09-24-2007, 05:07 PM

Yep, let's hope the team keeps the same attitude.

Blitzburgh55
09-24-2007, 05:18 PM
Steelers 3-0 (PF) 96 (PA) 26
Rats 2-1 (PF) 66 (PA) 63
Clowns 1-2 (PF) 82 (PA) 105
Bungals 1-2 (PF) 93 (PA) 95

:tt02: NFL Standings (http://www.nfl.com/standings)

well looking just at PA we have the best D in the whole NFL :banana::cope:

Wow the ratbirds with their great D have gave up 63

StlersGuy
09-24-2007, 05:52 PM
Wow the ratbirds with their great D have gave up 63

could it be they are starting to show there age:greengrin:

NOVA STEELERS
09-25-2007, 11:47 AM
As long as the D continues to put on that pressure it will not matter who is under center out in the desert. Stuff James, keep him under 60 and the rest will be typical STEELERS D...........