PDA

View Full Version : CBS

strong D
09-23-2007, 11:57 AM
cant wait to see if boomer tears into cowher some more today i enjoy watching that

K Train
09-23-2007, 11:59 AM
boomer is awesome lol

strong D
09-23-2007, 12:00 PM
its too funny cowher is left speechless

BlitzburghRockCity
09-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Cowher was talking about how he had to bench Kordell before :lol:

BlackGold4vr
09-23-2007, 12:34 PM
I enjoy the Fox pre-game show way too much to watch "chickletts" hate on the Steelers. The banter between Terry and Howie is what makes the Fox show. You can always count on a few good belly laughs when watching the Fox pre-game show. :lol:

SteelerSteve
09-23-2007, 07:46 PM
I enjoy the Fox pre-game show way too much to watch "chickletts" hate on the Steelers. The banter between Terry and Howie is what makes the Fox show. You can always count on a few good belly laughs when watching the Fox pre-game show. :lol:
Today was the first day I watched the FOX pregame show, and I agree, it is way funnier and better than on cbs

BBG7
09-23-2007, 09:16 PM
I did hear Cowher pick us to go 5-0 before the bye. He said we look pretty good. Wow, that's the first positive to come out of his mouth since he resigned.

StlersGuy
09-23-2007, 09:28 PM
I did hear Cowher pick us to go 5-0 before the bye. He said we look pretty good. Wow, that's the first positive to come out of his mouth since he resigned.

so now that he picked us to go 5-0 does that mean we will be jinxed

BlackGold4vr
09-23-2007, 10:01 PM

Just keep in mind that this is coming from a man who picked us to finish 3rd in our division! Way to jump on board....Chickletts! :hilarious:

BBG7
09-23-2007, 10:03 PM
Just keep in mind that this is coming from a man who picked us to finish 3rd in our division! Way to jump on board....Chickletts! :hilarious:

I do realize that..that's why I said it was his 1st positive thing about the Steelers he has said. I wouldn't doubt that he is trying to jinx us because he doesn't want to believe we can suceed without him!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-23-2007, 10:11 PM
All I know is people can just keep overlooking us and giving the division to the ratbirds and bungals...we'll just continue to go about our business.

BBG7
09-23-2007, 10:20 PM
All I know is people can just keep overlooking us and giving the division to the ratbirds and bungals...we'll just continue to go about our business.

:tt02::tt02::plus1::tt02::tt02:

SteelerFan87
09-23-2007, 10:47 PM
WTF? Do I see people cheering on a former Bengals QB against a former Steelers coach??

Somebody go check the temperature in hell.

BBG7
09-23-2007, 10:49 PM
WTF? Do I see people cheering on a former Bengals QB against a former Steelers coach??

Somebody go check the temperature in hell.
Our former coach has been bashing us and the former Bengal (and Bengal homer) has been bashing him. Hell must have frozen over...lol!

MDSteel15
09-24-2007, 12:06 AM
As a resident here and a longtime Maryland Terrapin supporter, I'll just say this, Boomer is the ONLY former Bengal commentator that is strait up and truthful! I can't stand to listen to Collinsworth-less... He is so arogant!

TEEMONT
09-24-2007, 12:09 AM
I can't stand to listen to Collinsworth-less... He is so arogant!

Him and John Clayton should have an ugly contest.

BBG7
09-24-2007, 12:09 AM
As a resident here and a longtime Maryland Terrapin supporter, I'll just say this, Boomer is the ONLY former Bengal commentator that is strait up and truthful! I can't stand to listen to Collinsworth-less... He is so arogant!

Well up until our SB run...Boomer was the biggest homer and biggest Steeler hater...but he's seems to know what a fool he looked liked back then and has opened up his views!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-24-2007, 12:23 AM
Our former coach has been bashing us and the former Bengal (and Bengal homer) has been bashing him. Hell must have frozen over...lol!

Guess he thinks it's payback time for the Cowher's "who dey" chant at the Super Bowl celebration in Pittsburgh :lol:

BBG7
09-24-2007, 12:26 AM
Guess he thinks it's payback time for the Cowher's "who dey" chant at the Super Bowl celebration in Pittsburgh :lol:
lol...don't forget about the one in the locker room after we ended their season in "the jungle" during the playoffs!!!
WE DEY BABY!!!

NOVA STEELERS
09-25-2007, 11:39 AM
Have not had an opportunity to watch the pre-game shows, but it will be different to see the chin in the studio