PDA

View Full Version : CBS paying Bill Cowher $8 MILLION?

MotoF150
09-21-2007, 07:42 PM
Watching HBO, Inside The NFL
they say Cleveland and Washington wants Cowher as a new head coach and its going to cost them at least $8 Million to get Bill Cowher outta that CBS chair!

AZ_Steeler
09-21-2007, 07:44 PM
So which team is yours... the Browns or Redskins? :dunno:

MotoF150
09-21-2007, 07:52 PM
Im a Steelers Fan!
but I face realility knowing knowing that the Steelers are not making the playoff's this year, Cinncy and Baltimore are much better teams in the division

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
I miss Bill Cowher, I think its a mistake letting him go and everybody knows he' going to turn up coaching another team and whoever gets him will be going to the Super Bowl and us Pittsburgh Fans will look like losers and fools for allowing him to get away!

Black@Gold Forever32
09-21-2007, 07:54 PM
Im a Steelers Fan!
but I face realility knowing knowing that the Steelers are not making the playoff's this year, Cinncy and Baltimore are much better teams in the division

[AutoMerged Post Below]
I miss Bill Cowher, I think its a mistake letting him go and everybody knows he' going to turn up coaching another team and whoever gets him will be going to the Super Bowl and us Pittsburgh Fans will look like losers and fools for allowing him to get away!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.....I vote this worst post of the year......lol Yea Cincy with that great defense and the Ratbirds with no offense are really great teams.....lol

As for Bill Cowher, if you miss him so much I'm sure he might need a lawn boy to cut his grass....:lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-21-2007, 07:56 PM
I call total :bsflag: and not about Cowher either.

BlitzburghNation
09-21-2007, 08:54 PM
Not getting in the whole cowher thing again,,,,,,,,,,

Of-course some of us miss him, But we didn't release him he retired "remember" and as long as he doesn't coach the "Stains"bungho's Rat-urds,cowgirls,,,,,,,,I'll wish him all the best,,,,,,,, :bigthumb:

Like B&G 32 said ,,,,,I'll 2nd that for worst post of the year or funniest :haha:

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-21-2007, 09:00 PM
Im a Steelers Fan!

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Hi David how are you? :lol: Still bitter I see :lol:

StlersGuy
09-21-2007, 09:01 PM
Im a Steelers Fan!

[AutoMerged Post Below]

now that is funny, someone please come pick me up off the floor :hilarious:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-21-2007, 09:02 PM
Hi David how are you? :lol:

:bwah: :lol:

Stlrs4Life
09-21-2007, 10:11 PM
Cowher already stated many times over, he has no intentions on returning next year. His dughter is a jumior in HS and he said he wants to wait till she is out of school first. Wish this Cowher talk would die!

Moto, you sound like the fool believing he is coming back so soon. Also, highly doubt that you are a Steeler fan anyway.

Blitzburgh55
09-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Im a Steelers Fan!

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Put the crack down

Stlrs4Life
09-21-2007, 10:21 PM
Put the crack down

He probably will after he tells his buddy to get off his back.:lol:

AZ_Steeler
09-22-2007, 01:55 AM

:hilarious: Cowher struggles to get of the Divisional Championship games... how is he going to win another super bowl!! :lol:

floodcitygirl
09-22-2007, 02:07 AM
I call total :bsflag: and not about Cowher either.Thank you very much..... :willybs:

TampaSteelGirl
09-22-2007, 04:03 AM
Im a Steelers Fan!

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Drugs are bad...Ummm-K! :poke:

P.s. I love this smiley!!!! :jawdrop:

SteelerBee43
09-22-2007, 04:32 AM
:wtf: A Steeler fan bragging on the Bungholes and the Ratbirds being best in our division,,I smell a RAT...:willybs::gs:

Stairwayto7
09-22-2007, 05:28 AM
I still think he will end up in Carolina

BlitzburghRockCity
09-22-2007, 06:03 AM
:wtf: A Steeler fan bragging on the Bungholes and the Ratbirds being best in our division,,I smell a RAT...:willybs::gs:

Ya think? :nonod:

StlersGuy
09-22-2007, 06:48 AM
did someone say rat

http://www.houstonpestcontrol.org/Portals/0/exterminator.jpg

steelersgal86
09-22-2007, 08:24 AM

:iagree: wow I never would of guessed a steeler fan...:dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-22-2007, 09:02 AM
A wolf in sheeps clothing is still a wolf

SteelerSal
09-22-2007, 09:45 AM
A wolf in sheeps clothing is still a wolf

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/198/522179526_406fd55540_o.jpg

BlackGold4vr
09-22-2007, 09:49 AM
I seem to recall another proclaimed Steeler fan from this site predicting a 7-9 season for us this year. What place would a record like that land us in? The Bunghole/Ratbird fan might just be another pessimist Steelerfan........:scratch:

:hilarious:

BBG7
09-22-2007, 10:30 AM
I know...the Bungals look so much better than us giving up 51 points to the Brownies (who had 7 against the Steelers) and the great Rats couldn't even put up 20 points against the pathetic Bungals D. Wow....both of those teams have proved themselves to be power houses. :lol:

Get off it already!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-22-2007, 11:12 AM
That's it, we should just throw in the terrible towel and give up, the AFCN belongs to the orange and purple people according to the experts !!

:bwah:

BBG7
09-22-2007, 11:24 AM
That's it, we should just throw in the terrible towel and give up, the AFCN belongs to the orange and purple people according to the experts !!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I guess your right...I'm sure Tomlin reads this message board and will agree! Hey there's always next year!!!

yeah right!!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!:tt02::tt02:

StlersGuy
09-22-2007, 12:10 PM

so wait does this mean we will not win another game this year :scratch:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-22-2007, 01:35 PM
so wait does this mean we will not win another game this year :scratch:

Yep dude, according to bill cowher and his expert advice he obviously gets from MotoF150, we are a bottom rate team in the AFCN and don't deserve to carry Carson Handjob or Gay Ray Lewis' jockstrap.

:rofl: :hilarious:

Black@Gold Forever32
09-22-2007, 01:38 PM
Yep dude, according to bill cowher and his expert advice he obviously gets from MotoF150, we are a bottom rate team in the AFCN and don't deserve to carry Carson Handjob or Gay Ray Lewis' jockstrap.

:rofl: :hilarious:

Top, what was that Carson gave Ray Lewis a handjob?:lol: Oh I mis read what you wrote...lol

BlitzburghRockCity
09-22-2007, 01:46 PM
Top, what was that Carson gave Ray Lewis a handjob?:lol: Oh I mis read what you wrote...lol

Well those 2 did say they get along very well and hang out in the offseason so you never know :lol:

TEEMONT
09-22-2007, 01:52 PM
wow....welcome back HoS, did u miss us?

MotoF150
09-22-2007, 03:21 PM
The Steelers will go either 6-10 or 7-9 this year
And when the season ends i will be here at this forum to prove I was right.
Im a big Steelers fan and i want them to win, but being 2-0 early in the season playing against terrible teams doesn't mean they are going to have a winning season. We will see how good the Steelers really are when they play good teams like Cincinnati, Baltimore, New England, and San Francisco.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-22-2007, 03:27 PM
Im a big Steelers fan and i want them to win, but being 2-0 early in the season playing against terrible teams doesn't mean they are going to have a winning season. We will see how good the Steelers really are when they play good teams like Cincinnati, Baltimore, New England, and San Francisco.

6-10 and 7-9.................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::l ol: The 49ers, Ravens and Bengals all have question marks just like the Steelers.....

The Ravens and 49ers offenses both suck big old donkey balls....

The Bengals well they gave up 51 to the Browns....The Browns...

Do us a favor and go play in traffic..........:bigthumb:

steelersgal86
09-22-2007, 03:41 PM

:clueless: you might be a big something but it is not a steelers fan

BlitzburghRockCity
09-22-2007, 03:42 PM

:bwah: :lol:

StlersGuy
09-22-2007, 04:27 PM
Im a big bungals fan and i want them to win, but being 2-0 early in the season playing against terrible teams doesn't mean they are going to have a winning season. We will see how good the Steelers really are when they play good teams like Cincinnati, Baltimore, New England, and San Francisco.

about time you come out of the closet

black an gold 4 life
09-22-2007, 08:07 PM
i hope he does coach the browns they r stupid enough 2 pay him we will kick his azz every 2 years coward is an bum lol lol

Stlrs4Life
09-22-2007, 11:54 PM

My exact feelings.

MDSteel15
09-23-2007, 12:22 AM
Somebody PLEASE ban this moron from posting anything again! :banging:
I, unfortunately, have friends in my area that are Bungles and DirtyBird fans, and they already want to hang it up saying the Steelers look like the real deal again! :tt02: :towelwave: :rockon: :jump1: