PDA

View Full Version : Vince Young is the man

Blitzburgh55
09-20-2007, 07:43 PM
“Black or white quarterbacks, we all go through something because that’s the life of a quarterback,” Vince Young said Wednesday after Titans practice. “You’ve got to be able to handle all the pressure. You’ve got to be able to handle the losses. You’ve got to be able to handle the media. If you can’t handle it, you’ve got to get off that position and go play something else.”

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070919/SPORTS01/70919072/1118/rss

BBG7
09-20-2007, 07:46 PM
nice!

Black@Gold Forever32
09-20-2007, 08:42 PM
The guy is an impressive young man...I will say that....I have been highly critical of his QB play...But the guy is a winner...He almost pulled out the win against the Colts Sunday...I watched the tail end of that game after the Steelers game and if only he had one playmaker on offense to help him.....

BlitzburghRockCity
09-20-2007, 09:17 PM
He's a lot more successful early on than I thought he would be. He's proven to be a leader in the locker room and on the field. The more he plays the more impressive he becomes which is trouble for the league if Jeff Fisher builds a good supporting cast around him.

WeRideinCOx5
09-20-2007, 10:35 PM
That's real talk right there. He's not getting criticized because of his skin color but because of his play. McFlabb needs to step his game up and quit cryin' like a HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

BlitzburghNation
09-20-2007, 10:48 PM
That's real talk right there. He's not getting criticized because of his skin color but because of his play. McFlabb needs to step his game up and quit cryin' like a HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

:ditto:

Like the McFlabb comment :haha:

I am so sick of people playing that stupid race card ~~~~ :cursin:

black an gold 4 life
09-20-2007, 10:50 PM
i'm impressed with his maturity he understands the game he will b an winner n the nfl if he gets the right supporting cast.

WeRideinCOx5
09-20-2007, 10:54 PM
:ditto:

Like the McFlabb comment :haha:

I am so sick of people playing that stupid race card ~~~~ :cursin:

Tell me about it. Sounds like an attempt to draw the attention away from the horrible numbers he's put up so far.......as if it's gonna work.