PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Nation I Need Your Help

Black@Gold Forever32
09-18-2007, 09:29 PM
I joined a 49ers board this week just to see what the 49er fans were talking about.....On that board there is a 49er fan trying to tell me there isn't a 20 year waiting period for Steelers season tickets...lol The board is the official 49ers message board...So just go to 49ers.com and look for the message board and set this dumbass straight..lol They also said Steelers fans don't stand by there team and don't support them through the bad times....:lol:

BBG7
09-18-2007, 09:31 PM
****...I'm on that damn waiting list and I will probably never see them. I'll go over!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Ive been on that waiting list for 15 years now :cursin:

Edit.. I just joined but they moderate their new users so I'll have to wait till some admin decides to activate my account. Just reading through their posts I can see how intelligent these people are. "the steelers have dumb fans" , " the steelers have stupid fans", "the thing thing missing is a productive offense and we'll find that this week against the steelers"

:bwah: Gimme a damn break, these people are hysterical !! Years of mediocrity has definitely had a lasting effect on their brains !

Black@Gold Forever32
09-18-2007, 09:33 PM
Thanks guys.....I find it funny...He said he has friends that are Steelers and they got 6 tickets no problem for this year...lol

BlitzburghRockCity
09-18-2007, 09:39 PM
which thread is it 32 ?

BBG7
09-18-2007, 09:41 PM
I'm not allowed to post, but I signed up and responded to the e-mail??? Is there a time period before you can post?

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------
bunch of morons though...

BlitzburghRockCity
09-18-2007, 09:46 PM
Reading through some of those threads, there are actually some of them that are realistic in their predictions and are able to post without saying how we suck or the 9ers rule ! :nonod:

Im surprised an official message board allows them to swear and put down members, over on steelers.com they dont' get away with that stuff.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-18-2007, 09:49 PM
which thread is it 32 ?

Its in the way I see the Steelers thread....:bigthumb:

BBG7
09-18-2007, 09:51 PM
Its in the way I see the Steelers thread....:bigthumb:

lol...I found it right away!!! Do you know how long it will be before I can post?

floodcitygirl
09-18-2007, 09:59 PM
Easy to get tickets????? When the single sale tickets came out this year on Ticket.com, we had 2 computers, 2 land lines and 3 cell phones and still couldn't get thru! I paid more than double the face value for the Bills game, up in section 525, only managed to get them thru a friend and felt grateful for that opportunity!

MDSteel15
09-18-2007, 10:01 PM
Anybody can get tickets.......off E-bay :lol:

steelcurtain09
09-18-2007, 10:15 PM
dont even go there
theyve gone into the rhetoric of the Steelers having the SB given to them just like any fan of a team tht doesnt have a leg to stand on

BlitzburghRockCity
09-18-2007, 10:18 PM
The season ticket waiting list is insane, Im going to be retired before I get a chance to get them :(

Yeah you can't argue with fans like that, all they do is think their team is God's gift to the NFL and every other team is fodder to them.

BBG7
09-18-2007, 10:21 PM
I was just reading it and want to post so bad!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Im able to post now BBG7, you might be able too as well.

I just replied to that thread 32...

Black@Gold Forever32
09-18-2007, 10:34 PM
Im able to post now BBG7, you might be able too as well.

I just replied to that thread 32...

I saw and some dolt just called you dumb.........What a bunch of tools....I hate when non Steelers fans try to tell me things about the Steelers.....:lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-18-2007, 10:39 PM
Yeah they are a peace of work. "nobody called you stupid and dumb" , he's such an idiot ! Im surprised at the idiocy of these people when we aren't even a rival of theirs.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-18-2007, 10:42 PM
Yeah they are a peace of work. "nobody called you stupid and dumb" , he's such an idiot ! Im surprised at the idiocy of these people when we aren't even a rival of theirs.

Its crazy man.....All I wanted to do was discuss the upcoming game...But I couldn't stand all the B.S. those guys were posting...One 49er fan that claims all his friends are Steelers fans said Ike Taylor wasn't fast...lol Just funny funny and that Ben only had a slight concussion in that Falcons game last year...lol

BlitzburghRockCity
09-18-2007, 10:44 PM
That dude Ninersrule4 and A49ers whatever are real pieces of work. They haven't made a bit of sense. What a bunch of jerks. If that's how they treat rival fans who just want to talk football then Ive got a lot less respect for them then I did before.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-18-2007, 10:48 PM
That dude Ninersrule4 and A49ers whatever are real pieces of work. They haven't made a bit of sense. What a bunch of jerks. If that's how they treat rival fans who just want to talk football then Ive got a lot less respect for them then I did before.

Thats why I love SA...When rival fans come here....We always show them respect and never treat them the way those guys are treating our fans...Even Bengal Brian is shown respect and thats how it should be....:bigthumb: Props again to SA.....Which is clearly the best Steelers site on the net but I'm starting to think its the best NFL site hands down on the net....We have the best staff and members on the net.....:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

SteelerChap
09-18-2007, 10:51 PM
Hey Guys,
I live in Pasadena, Maryland, heavy Ravens' Country. When the Colts left town, my Dad who recently passed away at 80 and me hopped on the Steeler Bandwagon. Both Dad and I went to a lot of Colts vs Steelers game and they were great games. I bleed Black and Gold and would never go over to the Dark Side (Ravens). Reason I joined the Steeler Addicts is to talk to My Fellow Black and Gold Pride Peers. What do you think of our Offense thus far? Think Ben has it back and we can make these Damn Ravens eat Humble Pie and watch us Win This Division? I think Our Chances look great. I am excited. Have a Friend through the company I work with that has Season Tickets and I will be at the game November 5th. Can't wait! GO STEELERS! Take care all.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-18-2007, 10:52 PM
That ninersrule is hysterical, just reading his posts make me wonder about the overall IQ level of that entire board :bwah:

BBG7
09-18-2007, 11:09 PM
I saw one smart 49ers fan in that thread...

SteelersWoman
09-19-2007, 12:19 AM
Hey Guys,
..... What do you think of our Offense thus far? Think Ben has it back and we can make these Damn Ravens eat Humble Pie and watch us Win This Division? I think Our Chances look great. I am excited. Have a Friend through the company I work with that has Season Tickets and I will be at the game November 5th. Can't wait! GO STEELERS! Take care all.

First of all, welcome :tt02:

About our offense, I think we're lookin MUCH better than at this time last season, so I believe Big Ben will be just fine :bigthumb:

Most of us agree that we've got to get better in the red-zone, but I think that will happen as well as the season goes along.

How lucky are you to get to go to that game!?!?!

But I honestly believe we'll win at least one of our two games against the Ravens this season, and HOPEfully, BOTH :greengrin:

By the way, you'll LOVE this place--it's the best there is!

black an gold 4 life
09-19-2007, 01:43 AM
that's why u all shouldn't respond 2 those a -- holes were gonna route them ben will throw 4 5 t.d this game watch!!!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-19-2007, 06:14 AM
that's why u all shouldn't respond 2 those a -- holes were gonna route them ben will throw 4 5 t.d this game watch!!!!!!!

It's kinda of like that sick urge to look at an accident as you're driving by, you just can't help it sometimes :lol:

GoBenGo
09-19-2007, 05:47 PM
dude , it's California.
Who can take the Californian mindset seriously anyway.
Nuts

TampaSteelGirl
09-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Reading through some of those threads, there are actually some of them that are realistic in their predictions and are able to post without saying how we suck or the 9ers rule ! :nonod:

Im surprised an official message board allows them to swear and put down members, over on steelers.com they dont' get away with that stuff.

Isn't that the truth!! I got banned over there for speaking my mind! I hate that place!! :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-19-2007, 09:31 PM
Im not even going to bother going over there anymore unless 32 starts getting ganged up on again and wants some reinforcements :lol: , there's too many idiots!

steelcitysfinestXL
09-19-2007, 09:36 PM
they know their team is out matched... they're just trying to save face for the beatdown they're gonna get sunday