PDA

View Full Version : Steelers starting to mesh well...........

TampaSteelGirl
09-18-2007, 03:56 PM
I personally think we are definately coming together nicely and the new guys are all stepping up and proving themselves and I think one reason is Coach Tomlin. It's nice to see the guys respecting him and see that they are now fighting for their jobs and are serious about it. Such a different senario from last year. I think we needed this change in venue. I'm loving Tomlin and this Steeler team. I hope they continue to work together like they have been. Been seeing some spectacular blocking for each other to get the extra yards. I'm very impressed with this Steeler team and our future!!! I feel anyone who wants to leave the Steeler family after this season can go because there are a million great guys out there to take their places. I missed Joey before but man I'm impressed with our Steeler D even without him!!!!

Go Steelers!!!! :tt02:

BBG7
09-18-2007, 04:44 PM
I personally think we are definately coming together nicely and the new guys are all stepping up and proving themselves and I think one reason is Coach Tomlin. It's nice to see the guys respecting him and see that they are now fighting for their jobs and are serious about it. Such a different senario from last year. I think we needed this change in venue. I'm loving Tomlin and this Steeler team. I hope they continue to work together like they have been. Been seeing some spectacular blocking for each other to get the extra yards. I'm very impressed with this Steeler team and our future!!! I feel anyone who wants to leave the Steeler family after this season can go because there are a million great guys out there to take their places. I missed Joey before but man I'm impressed with our Steeler D even without him!!!!

Go Steelers!!!! :tt02:

well said girl! I am very excited about this year...and the years to come. Tomlin seems to have these guys heading in the right direction!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-18-2007, 05:01 PM
So far it seems the team has bought right into Tomlin's approach to running this team; hook, line, and sinker. One thing I'm waiting to see is how will the team respond after a loss. Will they still be buying into what Tomlin is selling or will there be some questions that arise...

Our new coach definitely has our team playing well right now and we've had back to back blow out wins. The next test will come when the game is on the line late in the 4th quarter and we have to step up and make the plays to run the clock out or make that last final drive to win the game.

black an gold 4 life
09-18-2007, 08:39 PM
that's what i like about tomlin it all starts with the h.c i guess he really is the H.N.I.C (lol) an the team has learn 2 respect him as an man 1st that started n training camp, like i've been saying once the offense catches up with the defense an special teams man pittsburgh is gonna b unstoppable honestly when have u seen our dfense an special teams start the season so well prepared? once the o catch up it's history, pittsburgh will b the 1st team 2 have 6 superbowls