PDA

View Full Version : Power Rankings

BlackGold4vr
09-18-2007, 02:09 PM
Our boys have moved up to #5 after week 2. I think these are some decent rankings. One could squabble about a teams place moving up or down a slot but for the most part I think these are fair. Here is the link:

http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2007&week=3

Black@Gold Forever32
09-18-2007, 02:18 PM
Those are solid rankings.....Its funny seeing the Texans at 11.....But props to them for being 2-0........I hope they play well all year....I really have no reason to hate the Texans.....Plus I would like to see some team in the AFC South challenge the Colts.....They beat the Colts last year...lol

AZ_Steeler
09-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Please!!! The Chargers got it handed to them last week and the Cowboys have played teams with a combined record of 0-4, and the first game was as shootout!

The Steelers @ #5 is good... I don't think I would put them any higher, might go to their heads ;)

BlackGold4vr
09-18-2007, 02:49 PM
I wish they would have done a better job spacing out the cupcake games for us. C'mon, 3 NFC West teams in a row? How is our ferocious D supposed to hone it's razor sharp teeth on one weak opponent after another? This is like training a Mike Vick Pitt Bull by feeding it Chihuahua's. :hilarious:

The thing that frightens me about this is that it will give our team a false sense of security. Hopefully coach Tomlin will be able to keep the team humble and remind them that they haven't played an elite team yet. The Patriot game is going to be the true measuring stick of how this team stacks up IMO. Wouldn't be horribly upset if we lost the game as long as we let them know they were in a game and they had to fight for the win. I would be embarassed if we rolled over like the Chargers did. Of course if we beat them it would immediately have the sports world in an uproar. The whole order of the universe would be in question! The sports reporters might even get off of Tom Brady's dick long enough for him to take a ****. :lol:

Blitzburgh55
09-18-2007, 06:28 PM
eagles 0-2 i love it

NOVA STEELERS
09-25-2007, 12:06 PM
Go into the bye week @ 4 - 0 would be more then I could have hoped for, then come out of the bye and smack around the hurting broncos and bungels.........

MDSteel15
09-26-2007, 12:16 AM
ESPN.com has us at number 4 :tt02::tt02::tt02:
Weezie, we moving on up!

TEEMONT
09-26-2007, 12:19 AM
Go into the bye week @ 4 - 0 would be more then I could have hoped for, then come out of the bye and smack around the hurting broncos and bungels.........

ummm we would go into the bye week at either 4-1 or 5-0...we play seattle the week after we play AZ

K Train
09-26-2007, 12:24 AM
cbs has us at 4 and fox has us at 3

MDSteel15
09-26-2007, 12:49 AM
Sweet! Last night Merril Hoge said it goes Indy - Patsies - Stillers - Cowgirls :cope:

AZ_Steeler
09-26-2007, 12:54 AM
Yahoo Ranking came out today and Cole & Robinson have the Steelers at #4.. my only gripe though is Cole has the Ravens (2-1) at number 3.... and in the world can they be number 3!!!!!???? :wtf:

BBG7
09-26-2007, 01:22 AM
pretty much all I have seen have us at 3 or 4

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------

Yahoo Ranking came out today and Cole & Robinson have the Steelers at #4.. my only gripe though is Cole has the Ravens (2-1) at number 3.... and in the world can they be number 3!!!!!???? :wtf:

now that is a little rediculous...oh well...he'll look like a fool in a few weeks!

K Train
09-26-2007, 01:51 AM
they are the most overrated team right now i think..... they lost to the bengals lol

NOVA STEELERS
09-27-2007, 12:12 PM
Ya my mistake, I figured it out after I hit post........ Owell

RW318
09-27-2007, 09:11 PM
Question is who can be stupid enough to put the Ravens ahead of the Cowboys. Who the hell would put the Steelers ahead of the Cowboys too? Get real.

Chicago with Grossman is better than any team the Steelers have faced lol.