My though is will lose 1 agianst ravens and prolly agianst cheaters

Denver got 2 lucky wins
Cinci got no D
Jets are nothin specail
Mamai is 0-2 so is St louis
And the jags are looking to pretty but we always got trouble wit them

black an gold 4 life
09-17-2007, 10:40 PM
if they stay focus i c what ur saying but they might even go 15-1only losing 2 the cheaters of the nfl

Troyisabeast_43
09-17-2007, 10:41 PM
I agree with you completely I really dont see us losing any of these home games we have on this schedule the rest of the way. The Ravens and Bengals will be tough but we have both of them here in primetime games on Sunday and Monday night and the Steelers rarely lose those kinds of games at home. And the way Baltimore and Cincy have looked so far I think there is no way we will lose to either of them at this point. I agree the Jets,Miami,Jags,and Rams are all looking like they arent going to be as tough as we originally thought. And as you said about Denver they could easily be 0-2 and probably should be especially yesterday in that game to Oakland where they had the game won but a whistle blow negated a 52 yard game winning fg by Janikowski. The bottom line is this team can go 14-2 as you mentioned and should have control over this division based on this schedule and just based on who Baltimore and Cincy have to play as well the rest of the way compared to the Steelers. The Steelers should have a 2 game lead on both of them going into October looking at this schedule its really that simple. I really do believe that in the end the Steelers will take this division and be fighting for homefield advantage and a bye week with both the Pats and the Colts. Both of those teams play each other and have tougher schedules as well then the Steelers. So as long as the Steelers take care of there own business much like they should they are going to be right there I believe come December fighting with Indy and the Pats for the top 2 seeds in the AFC. You heard it here first, I really do believe this Steelers team is for real and they are going to keep proving it here under Tomlin more and more each and every week. There is a lot to be excited about what this team can do and where they can go this year. Stay tuned because its going to be a very fun ride the next 14 games.

Koopa
09-17-2007, 11:27 PM
highly doutbful, some of these teams play on another level when we meet them........ i still say 10-6

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-17-2007, 11:59 PM
10 -6?? C'mon Koop , lighten up some ! :lol: The way this season has started in the NFL, at this point 10-6 would be a disappointment...

BlitzburghRockCity
09-17-2007, 11:59 PM
In theory yes, this team could go 14-2..however I'll wait to see where we are at the mid way point of the season and how we are playing before I go making any more bold of a prediction greater than 11-5.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-18-2007, 12:03 AM
Its way to early to be thinking 14-2....A ton of football is left to played.....I said 10-6 before the season...With the first two games so far its looking the Steelers could win more...But still way to early......My focus is on the beat down the 49ers are going to take this Sunday...lol

seth_westover
09-18-2007, 12:16 AM
if it wasnt for the damn cheaters, we could ruin the 72 dolphins champagne poppin! lol! realistically though, after seeing how the shitstains but a whoppin on the bungholes, and how the bungholes beat the ratbirds, we went from preseason number two, to number one in the division. Its wide open for the taking this year. and if we can continue to play as dominate on defense, and click a lil more on offenese, i see a dangerous team that could play deep into january, hell even the super bowl!!

digdug
09-18-2007, 01:25 AM
In theory yes, this team could go 14-2..however I'll wait to see where we are at the mid way point of the season and how we are playing before I go making any more bold of a prediction greater than 11-5.

I'm with ya but I'll go one better 12-4. The 14-2 could happen, but there is always at least one heartbreaker of a loss each year, and you never know, we could be coasting and resting our key players at the end of the regular season (yes it's wishful thinking).

steelcitysfinestXL
09-18-2007, 01:31 AM
highly doutbful, some of these teams play on another level when we meet them........ i still say 10-6

I really dont see us losing to anyone but a HEALTHY BAL and NE in a close game!!! DEN is a tough game no matter what and we might catch a suprise in between playin the RAMS and Cards in a dome although i doubt it the way they have played thus far. 13-3/12-4 would be par in my eyes this season. I believe execpt for the Colts and NE, there isnt a team that can play one dimensional. No one is gonna run on us, so i look at Brady to be the only QB on our schedule that can beat us w/ out the help of a run game. BAL has the only D that tends to give us fits, but that was under cower and not allowing Ben change protections on the fly. the bye week is what is scaring me so far. It could come in the middle of a 5 game win streak, and that may spell trouble because were @ DEN, @CIN then home for the Ravens!!!! if we can get out of that w/ 1 or 2 loses i like us to go 13-3 min!!!

MotoF150
09-18-2007, 06:04 AM
The steelers will face the Super Bowl winning teams from mid-season to the end of the season and they have no chance
Steelers will go 6 and 10 this season
but its ok, the team has a new head coach, they are in a rebulding year, with all the new things happening nobody expects them to have a winning season.
Plus the Penquins have reserved Heinz Field during the first of next year for outside hockey, that tells you nobody expects them to be in the playoffs. and or playing any playoff game at home.

portcityblackandgold
09-18-2007, 09:13 AM
The steelers will face the Super Bowl winning teams from mid-season to the end of the season and they have no chance
but its ok, the team has a new head coach, they are in a rebulding year, with all the new things happening nobody expects them to have a winning season.
Plus the Penquins have reserved Heinz Field during the first of next year for outside hockey, that tells you nobody expects them to be in the playoffs. and or playing any playoff game at home.

you should get your membership to the Steeler Nation revoked. The Steelers will be a decent 12 - 4, I like the 14-2 thought. Without the cheating the Patriots will struggle against the class of the league and I dont consider the Bolts in that class

AZ_Steeler
09-18-2007, 11:45 AM
It's easy to get excited and think the Steelers can run the table or only lose a couple but there is always that injury bug and those days when things just don't go quite right. The Steelers had an awesome season in 2004 and they know what it takes to win week in and week out. IMO, it's an emotional drain to try and win every week and have teams trying to knock you off... I'm sticking with the 11-5 I said early and anything better than that is great :bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-18-2007, 01:07 PM

There's nothing rebuilding about this team, what kind of fan are you?...and don't say a realistic one either because that's a crock too ! Tomlin has a super bowl caliber team on his hands, it's not like we're the Browns or Buccaneers or something here. We've got the play makers to be successful but it's up to the guys on the field to make it happen.

BBG7
09-18-2007, 02:00 PM
There's nothing rebuilding about this team, what kind of fan are you?...and don't say a realistic one either because that's a crock too ! Tomlin has a super bowl caliber team on his hands, it's not like we're the Browns or Buccaneers or something here. We've got the play makers to be successful but it's up to the guys on the field to make it happen.

Guys....there is no way this guy is a Steeler fan. He is just trolling around here.

Steelers will go 6 and 10 this season WHAT how many SB winning teams are there
but its ok, the team has a new head coach, they are in a rebulding year- one year removed from being SB champs....rebuilding????, with all the new things happening nobody expects them to have a winning season. Like????
Plus the Penquins have reserved Heinz Field during the first of next year for outside hockey, that tells you nobody expects them to be in the playoffs. and or playing any playoff game at home.um ok...please come back at the end of the year and then we'll talk, because you obviously don't know jack

If you are going to come talk smack, cool, but my guess is you are too embarrassed to claim your team so you come and pose as a Steeler fan...that's pretty lame!

NOw saying we are going 14-2...let's not get ahead of ourselves....One Game At A Time!!!

Dako
09-18-2007, 02:03 PM
We have looked impressive...but over the Browns and the Bills. Remember that the 10-6 predictions were based on a 5-0 or 4-1 start of the season. Let's see how they are at the midpoint before projecting 14-2 and 15-1 seasons based on how we played against the Browns and the Bills....

StlersGuy
09-18-2007, 02:51 PM
one game at a time is all I want the black and gold to worry about

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

can you please send me what ever you are smoking because it must be some good **** to make you sound as stupid as it does....

K Train
09-18-2007, 04:26 PM
why you all think were gonna lose to the patriots? we smashed those ****ers last time we played in the regular season...they were 8-0 and went to the superbowl that year, through us but thats besides the point lol

K Train
09-18-2007, 04:28 PM

:ban1:

JB 67
09-18-2007, 04:30 PM
the schedule is looking much easier than when it first came out

K Train
09-18-2007, 04:53 PM
cause the ravens, bengals, jets, dolphins, rams, and jags are a joke.

Jags and denver step it up when the play up, but they are very winnable games at this point.

Tomlin goes 16-0 for his first year and we lose to the browns who snake in as a wildcare in the divisional round because derek anderson (my new hero) is a new man now that fryes out of the picture lol, browns are playoff bound with that high powered offense

lol

StlersGuy
09-18-2007, 05:05 PM
the whole NFL is a joke and we all should just step aside, the only real team is the Pats after all they are the gods of the NFL

nflman
09-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Sun 9/9 at Cleveland W 34-7
Sun 9/16 Buffalo W 26-3
Sun 9/23 San Francisco 1:00 pm
Sun 9/30 at Arizona 4:15 pm
Sun 10/7 Seattle 1:00 pm
bye
Sun 10/21 at Denver 8:15 pm
Sun 10/28 at Cincinnati 1:00 pm
Mon 11/5 Baltimore 8:30 pm
Sun 11/11 Cleveland 1:00 pm
Sun 11/18 at NY Jets 1:00 pm
Mon 11/26 Miami 8:30 pm
Sun 12/2 Cincinnati 8:15 pm
Sun 12/9 at New England 1:00 pm
Sun 12/16 Jacksonville 1:00 pm
Thu 12/20 at St. Louis 8:15 pm
Sun 12/30 at Baltimore 1:00 pm

My though is will lose 1 agianst ravens and prolly agianst cheaters

Denver got 2 lucky wins
Cinci got no D
Jets are nothin specail
Mamai is 0-2 so is St louis
And the jags are looking to pretty but we always got trouble wit them

jets fan opinion.....
you guys could win all 16..providing your D holds up strong against THE CHEATRIOTS

BBG7
09-18-2007, 05:09 PM
jets fan opinion.....
you guys could win all 16..providing your D holds up strong against THE CHEATRIOTS

lol...thanks nflman...I think that is a little stretch though!!! I do hope we knock the crap out of the cheaters though

StlersGuy
09-18-2007, 05:12 PM
I have to say the NE game is looking more and more like it just might be the game of the year

BBG7
09-18-2007, 05:13 PM
I have to say the NE game is looking more and more like it just might be the game of the year

It should be a good one....let's just hope we come out on the winning side of it! I hate losing especially to CHEATERS!!!!

Disturbed [NJ]
09-18-2007, 06:12 PM
Lets be realistic,theres gonna be injuries and letdowns that any team has during a full season , I say 12-4 !!!! Bill predicted us to finish 3rd in the division !!! F U Bill !!!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-18-2007, 06:15 PM
The 72 Dolphins better be scared :lol: :lol:

StlersGuy
09-18-2007, 06:53 PM
The 72 Dolphins better be scared :lol: :lol:

now you are talking :tt02:

wait lets just take it one game at a time :bigthumb:

Blitzburgh55
09-18-2007, 08:53 PM
Key word in my post could

serbiansteeler
09-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Hi everyone,new to the site,looks pretty cool. If we end up 12-4,feel lucky. 11-5 probably is more realistic and should be enough to win this division. When we hired Tomlin, I thought that was the best decision the Rooney's could have made. This guy is smart and cutting edge! If we stay out of the infirmary,we have a real shot!

BBG7
09-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Hi everyone,new to the site,looks pretty cool. If we end up 12-4,feel lucky. 11-5 probably is more realistic and should be enough to win this division. When we hired Tomlin, I thought that was the best decision the Rooney's could have made. This guy is smart and cutting edge! If we stay out of the infirmary,we have a real shot!

welcome to the site. I think 11-5 is probably a good prediction, and I think that wins the division! But like I said earlier....We just need to go one step at a time!

Troyisabeast_43
09-18-2007, 09:43 PM
Im gonna stick with TG's theory that if we win all of our home games which I definitely think we can do based on who we play, and just split the road games at 4-4 we will finish 12-4 and that will beyond a shadow of a doubt be enough to win this division especially with the way Baltimore and Cincy have looked and who they still have left to play on there schedule the rest of the season. There schedule is sooo much tougher then the Steelers just all the way across the board. In the end, this Steelers team as Ive kept saying will be one of the top teams in the AFC and will be fighting for homefield and a bye week come December with Indy and the Pats. I really do this team is that good especially on defense. The defense on this team looks quicker,faster, and is getting off the field a lot better on 3rd down leading the league in doing so. So much for missing Joey Porter. Good riddance Joey hope your having fun on 0-2 Miami lol.

SteelerSteve
09-19-2007, 12:25 AM
the schedule is looking much easier than when it first came out
Funny how that works, isnt it?:lol:

I know that we could go 16-0, as long as we don't suffer from to many injuries, hell the last time Ben played a full season we went 15-1. To be honest, I am not scared of the pats, they will probably be tough but c'mon, we took out the colts when they were supposed to be superbowl bound, I say bring on the season, and if we start out 5-0 like I think we can, and should, then we can have optimism for at least 14-2:2cents:

steelcitysfinestXL
09-19-2007, 12:43 AM
13-3 is very realistic... not sayin we cant beat the pats, but they are def the toughest game on the schedule. I think the way the team is coached, we will show up and play every game (unlike we did under cower) With Tomlin we are fundamentaly sound, under Bill we were a emotionally charged team. i would much rather have a team thats gonna come out and execute week in and week out, and thats what Tomlin has promised. i think 11-on-11 if we come to play every game, there isnt a team better all around then us... Flat out!!!!

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Quick somebody shut this guy up by putting something in this dudes mouth, i would but my zipper is stuck!!!

BBG7
09-19-2007, 11:32 AM
Quick somebody shut this guy up by putting something in this dudes mouth, i would but my zipper is stuck!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

steelcurtaingal
09-19-2007, 12:58 PM
I'm gonna say 12-4 for now. Buts ists new in the season so we'll see

SteelersWoman
09-19-2007, 02:48 PM
... Baltimore and Cincy have looked and who they still have left to play on there schedule the rest of the season. There schedule is sooo much tougher then the Steelers just all the way across the board....

Not sure I follow how their schedule's so much tougher...we play almost identical teams. There's only two differences--for example, we play the Jags and 9ers, while they play the Titans and KC (or something like that).
And while the Bengals (for example) get to play the Pats at the Bengal's home, we have to play the Pats on their own turf.

Here's how the numbers are broken down for this season:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2830466 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2830466)

Team Opts '06 win pct Opts '06 wins----------Opts '06 losses

Steelers .512 131 125
Bengals .512 131 125
Ravens .508 130 126
Browns .508 130 126

Of course, you might have been joking...if that's the case, just disregard this whole
post lol

FC FURY
09-19-2007, 02:58 PM
Lets not get ahead of ourselves...Steelers schedule to close the year is a bear. 3 weeks after the bye week if the Steelers are still undefeated...I will buy into a 2 loss season.

Steelers have yet to face an attacking quality defense. Or a high powered offense.

One week at a time..That being said...I see the Steelers undefeated until the first Ravens game.

I got a feeling...Pittsburgh going to the ........

TEEMONT
09-19-2007, 04:18 PM
Easily?? I dunno about easily, or even realistically. Possibly should be the word here.

FC FURY
09-19-2007, 05:35 PM
The FC..Stands for Fuk Cowher

All I have to say about that:tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Easily?? I dunno about easily, or even realistically. Possibly should be the word here.

Possibly or hopefully works for me ;) Nothing is easy in this league and there's always that chance of going into a game and just flat out not showing up or making that last minute crucial mistake to cost us the game. I like the direction we're headed and how we're going there but it's still only week 3 coming up.

GoBenGo
09-19-2007, 07:04 PM
the way our division plays, it will be tough. They beat the bejesus out of each other.
I had silently hoped for a season like you say, but I did not have the stones ( and as you can see, I still don't, won't even type it here) to make it public.
Glad you did!
I hope we Blow out those Sissies in Frisco!:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:
LET'S DO IT

HERE WE GO STEELERS , HERE WE GO! (7)

K Train
09-19-2007, 07:11 PM
The FC..Stands for Fuk Cowher

All I have to say about that:tt02:

lol nice

Koopa
12-30-2007, 07:20 PM

that's why my thing on under my user name says the absolute truth.........

SteelerNut
12-30-2007, 07:30 PM
This is a ****** team that got lucky this year. Our Superbowl win we won only because the officiating was poor,...possibly set off by ratings for the Bus.