PDA

View Full Version : NFL Coaching Ratings

Stlrs4Life
09-17-2007, 09:34 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/coach?coachId=63

Rate Mike Tomlin thus far.

Koopa
09-17-2007, 09:42 PM
wtf?? 4 percent said no they don't like what he's doing, i bet that 4 percent, they are either over 40 and are afraid of change or they are bigots, and don't like what he's doing cause he's black

Stlrs4Life
09-17-2007, 09:45 PM
Probably from another team.

AZ_Steeler
09-18-2007, 01:40 AM
That 4% are the trolls or those still stuck on Cowhers nuts!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-18-2007, 01:43 AM
wtf?? 4 percent said no they don't like what he's doing, i bet that 4 percent, they are either over 40 and are afraid of change or they are bigots, and don't like what he's doing cause he's black

Yes that's it...everybody who doesn't like Tomlin must be a middle aged racist :lol:

Koopa
09-18-2007, 01:43 AM
That 4% are the trolls or those still stuck on Cowhers nuts!

aka old ppl :lol:

digdug
09-18-2007, 02:14 AM
I can't see how anyone would not approve of what MT is doing. Well, excuse me, there may be some people out there who don't like a rededicated, firey yet diciplined, hard-hitting, winning, beast of a team that is accountable for their actions. That last point is something that may have been lacking last year IMO. It's got to be hard to go through a season after a SB win with a lame-duck coach (I think alot more people knew BC wasn't going to be there than let on) who isn't holding people accountable and singleing out others who didn't neccessarily deserve as much blame as they were getting. But back to MT, he has the team playing their hearts out for him as is evidenced on the field. Furthermore, he has instilled a drive and direction to all the aggressiveness this team brings to the table. There was a time when the Steelers did that for BC - but it had been a long time. MT is the fututre and lets hope people that are still swinging from the nads of Steely McChin don't look down on MT just because he isn't the hc they have grown accustomed to.