PDA

View Full Version : Patriots vs. Chargers

BlackGold4vr
09-16-2007, 11:12 PM
Philip Rivers is no Tom Brady thats for sure. I don't see the Chargers being a 14-2 team this year. Norv Turner was handed the keys to the Ferrari, but his coaching skills are only worthy of a volkswagon bug. Poor coaching skills can hold a team back! They definitely don't look prepared tonight. :hilarious:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-16-2007, 11:16 PM
They just scored to atleast stay in this game but you're right, playing a quality opponent like the Pats and they just don't look good at all.

Steelersfan
09-16-2007, 11:18 PM
They are turning the ball over too much. You can't do that against the Pats and SD has paid for it.

BlackGold4vr
09-16-2007, 11:25 PM
I think the Chargers have let all the hype go to their heads and now they think that just because they look good on paper in all the match-ups that their rep will win the game for them. Hype don't win games! Patriots look real good. Them and the Colts are rightfully the teams to beat this year. We play these Patriots later in the year and that will be an excellent test for us. No better way to find out where your team stands than playing the top dog. I look forward to it! We have a good team this year. I predicted an 11-5 season. The person who predicted a 7-9 record must be feeling a little foolish about now. I don't see us going 5-9 the rest of the way!

:scratch:

Another touchdown! 31-7

Black@Gold Forever32
09-17-2007, 12:20 AM
I didn't understand why they hired Norv Turner in the first place....He is a joke as a HC.........Only 4 winning seasons and 1 play-off season as a HC....What a tool....

black an gold 4 life
09-17-2007, 12:29 AM
i predicted 12-4 an when the offense gets up 2 speed were the defense is we will b unstoppable, f u c- the pats fuc- bill belidick an f--- s.d pittsburgh going 2 the superbowl

MDSteel15
09-17-2007, 02:34 AM
Just think of this.... What if????

What if the NY Giants didn't pick Phillip Rivers and make the trade with San Diego???? They had their eye on Ben and was going to take him if they couldn't get ol' Eli.... May I be the first to say thank you to both teams for getting the bums they both ended up with :bigthumb: :cope: :nahnah:

Stairwayto7
09-17-2007, 09:14 AM
Just think of this.... What if????

What if the NY Giants didn't pick Phillip Rivers and make the trade with San Diego???? They had their eye on Ben and was going to take him if they couldn't get ol' Eli.... May I be the first to say thank you to both teams for getting the bums they both ended up with :bigthumb: :cope: :nahnah:

great point.

Rings so far! Ben 1, eli philip=ZERO

Prosdo
09-17-2007, 12:26 PM
The game was just terrible for SD. They could not stop the passing game at all. Rivers was making dumb decisions to throw into triple coverage. LT was pretty much a non-factor.