PDA

View Full Version : Thanks from Bills Nation

Bills Fan
09-13-2007, 04:32 PM
... thanks to all for your kind thoughts and prayers regarding Kevin Everitt ... especially those who posted at "twobillsdrive" with their best wishes ... sincerly, everybody here at "twobillsdrive" ...

PsychoWard
09-13-2007, 04:37 PM
no prob i wish kevin a full recovery! and good luck on sunday!

SteelersWoman
09-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the thanks! I liked what one of your members had to say--in effect, we each have our own team, but FOOTball is ALL of our sport, so Kevin is everyone's player.

It could've happened to any one of our guys, and I echo PsychoWard's hope for a full recovery for Kevin--and good luck Sunday!

Prosdo
09-13-2007, 06:17 PM
No problem. It's hard to watch a player get hurt like that, regardless of what team he plays for.

Stlrs4Life
09-13-2007, 06:27 PM
no prob i wish kevin a full recovery! and good luck on sunday!

Same here. Still prayin for ya Kevin.

StlersGuy
09-13-2007, 07:19 PM
I just wanted to stop in and say My thoughts and prayers go out to the Buffalo Bills and the Everett family...

As a fan we like to talk trash and poke fun at the other team until something like this happens and then you get that wake up call and realize it is only a game and win or lose life goes on and people do get hurt playing the game we love to watch. I know there is not much I can say to make it better but do know I am praying for the best for Everett and may he be able to walk and play the game he loves so much later on down the road...

Robert

[B]
I posted that on Billszone

BBG7
09-13-2007, 09:07 PM
No problem. We wish the best for Kevin, his family and of course the Bills. Good luck this weekend.

stillers4me
09-13-2007, 09:46 PM
A Terrible Towel Salute........get well soon, Kevin!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Steelers/terribletowel.gif

BlitzburghRockCity
09-13-2007, 11:15 PM
We're always happy to lend some good thoughts and prayers for a player no matter what team they are on. :bigthumb:

SteelerNation
09-13-2007, 11:53 PM
Same here my prays go out to the Bills, And my prays go to the family who have to deal with a loved one getting injured this bad ...

As a football lover I along with everone here wishes for a player on a oposing team to get injured to this extent

But Good Luck Sunday

Stairwayto7
09-14-2007, 06:56 AM
We are all still praying for him. we all get caught up in our teams every weekend, but at the end of the day, its just a game! Life is so much more!

steelersgal86
09-14-2007, 07:09 AM
No problem...We are all praying that he makes a full recovery....Good luck Sunday!!! :tt02::tt02:

TampaSteelGirl
09-14-2007, 08:51 AM
No matter what team I hate to see ANYONE hurt. it makes me sick to my stomach. I was watching him on another tv and I knew something was horribly wrong without even hearing the sound. I hope he makes a full recovery and so far it seems he's working his way there. God Bless Kevin and his family.