PDA

View Full Version : Steelers and the Bills any thoughts???

ARKIESTEEL
09-13-2007, 10:18 AM
I think we win this pretty easy but I dont see much in the way of X's and O's talk about this game???

I dont think the Bills O-line RB and QB are ready for the Steelers D, however I think the WR's that the Bills got stack up pretty good with the Steelers DB and safties.

Now on O I think if the Donkeys put up over 400 yards on the Bills D then so can we and more.......

final

Steelers 35
Bills 7

GoBenGo
09-13-2007, 10:37 AM
Steelers Home opener, Bills D sucks, Bills O line is marginal, Ben is playing great AGAINTheir weaknesses play right into our strengths.
We win 28-12 and in the 4th quarter everybody plays!
They have an emotional X factor, but can't ride that alone!

Stairwayto7
09-13-2007, 10:42 AM
Steelers 27 billies 6

We do not let them in the end zone. We are riding the momemtum from week one. And we cannot afford to lose to weaker opponents, with a tougher schedule ahead

AZ_Steeler
09-13-2007, 01:05 PM
The Bills had a lot taken out of them last week and this week with Evertt, I think they start off strong but fade late in the game. The Steelers though will continue the momentum from last week and hold them in check and have JP confused just like Anderson and Frye.

Steelers 27
Bills 9

SteelerNation
09-13-2007, 01:16 PM
The Bills D sucks. And the O line isent any better but i do think they will put some kind of fight up just like ever team has some fight in them. But i think we pull a big win *again*

Steelers - 46

Bills - 12

Blitzburgh55
09-13-2007, 01:17 PM
Steelers 24
Bills 10

Black@Gold Forever32
09-13-2007, 01:56 PM
I think the Bills Oline will be totally out matched by the Steelers front seven...So Lynch who was impressive last week in his first game as a pro won't be effective at all this game....We all know if teams can't run the ball vs the Steelers then most of the time the QB will have no chance....I think Losman will be pressured all day and won't have time to throw the deep ball...Thats what Losman does best.......The Bills also don't have a TE that can beat the Steelers zones when they blitz.....So no worries there also....Only real threat on offense for them is Lee Evans....I think the Steelers will shut him down....The other Bills WRs are average at best....

I think the Steelers offense will have a huge day vs the Bills defense....The Bills defense is a banged up unit right now and they were not that good to begin with.....Look for both Ben and Willie to have huge games this week.....

The Bills do have an elite special teams....But hopefully the Steelers special teams continue the promising play they have shown so far and doesn't allow any big plays in this area that can change the tides of a game......

I look for a Steelers blow out.......

38-6

Stlrs4Life
09-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Either way, I believe the Bills produce a better competiton than the Stains. Losman likes to throw down field, our DBs better be ready.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-13-2007, 11:23 PM
On paper we should beat the Bills pretty easily. We have the talent on our team and the personnel to outmatch them at virtually every position. This will be a good game though for us to see how we respond to such a lopsided win last week; see if we can keep the intensity level up and not have a letdown.

MDSteel15
09-13-2007, 11:29 PM
Even though they lost Evertt, he wasn't the Bills biggest loss, KO Simpson is out for the year.... Steelers fly hi in this one 42-13 :tt02: :banana: :cabbagepatch: :cope:

K Train
09-13-2007, 11:35 PM
ok, we should win this one easy, Lynch wont do a thing on us, we need to stop 2 things

Losman to Evans, which is actually a beautiful thing

ROSCOE PARRISH, hes the big focus, we cant lose the special teams battle

BlitzburghNation
09-13-2007, 11:55 PM
We will Dominate again,,,,,,,,,, :tt02:

STEELERS 34 BILLS 10

TEEMONT
09-14-2007, 12:17 AM
Burgh 24 Bills 14 Lynch is a beast

MotoF150
09-14-2007, 08:05 PM
Bills 24
Steelers 17

digdug
09-14-2007, 08:21 PM
Man, I hate it when one of my fantasy players is lined up against the Steelers and I have to root for one of my fantasy players to get shut out. I just couldn't resist playing Evans this week, just in case he catches one of those bombs he's famous for. I have a feeling the Steelers will shut down the run game so JP and crew will have to go to the air and Evans is their only threat. I just hope the Steelers don't end his season with an injury "knock on wood"

K Train
09-14-2007, 09:02 PM
lynch is a joke

StlersGuy
09-15-2007, 12:18 AM
well how do you see the game going this Sunday ?

BlitzburghNation
09-15-2007, 12:24 AM
B L O W O U T

STEELERS 31

BILLS 10

Blitzburgh55
09-15-2007, 12:39 AM
there is a theard already i belive for this

SteelerNation
09-15-2007, 12:41 AM
lynch is a joke

what he said

SteelersWoman
09-15-2007, 02:33 AM
27 Steelers
9 Bills

BlackGold4vr
09-15-2007, 03:11 AM
Chris Bermann picked the Bills because he said they need an emotional lift. While I do not doubt that they need an emotional lift after the almost paralyzing hit delivered to the team last week, I don't believe that it will be against us at home in Pittsburgh. Bermann's pick might be as close to a victory as they get. Their defense will not be able to stop us. They have already lost both of their starting corners. Their run defense is not that stout either. Sorry Bills fans, I believe you might have to wait another week for that emotional lifting win. It aint coming in Pittsburgh! The Steelers will be too much for the Bills on both sides of the ball.

Steelers win 31-10 :tt02:

ARKIESTEEL
09-15-2007, 07:31 AM
He picked the browns last week

StlersGuy
09-15-2007, 12:15 PM
I like us to win of course...

Steelers 32
Bills 10

GoBenGo
09-15-2007, 01:25 PM
Man, I hate it when one of my fantasy players is lined up against the Steelers and I have to root for one of my fantasy players to get shut out. I just couldn't resist playing Evans this week, just in case he catches one of those bombs he's famous for. I have a feeling the Steelers will shut down the run game so JP and crew will have to go to the air and Evans is their only threat. I just hope the Steelers don't end his season with an injury "knock on wood"

Right there with ya dude! Although my fantasy team is debt-free ( ie. No Bills !) , I hate it when my FF boys clash with my Varsity !!:yesnod::yesnod:
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

Prosdo
09-15-2007, 02:01 PM
Steelers - 24
Bills - 6

StlersGuy
09-15-2007, 02:26 PM
there is a theard already i belive for this

my bad :hide:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-15-2007, 02:38 PM
Steelers 27-10 ... We win this one but it's not a complete blow out.

SteelerSteve
09-15-2007, 02:39 PM
If we can run on them, which I think we can because of there depleted defense, then I really think willie can have a great game and set up ben with the play action. Losman will have a hard time with dick lebeau's zone blitzes and I could see this being a blowout, 28-3

K Train
09-15-2007, 02:50 PM
the guy im playing in a fantasy league had lee evans, and i have the steelers d.....boys better shut him down lol

GoBenGo
09-15-2007, 02:51 PM
well how do you see the game going this Sunday ?

steelers 24 bills 12
:markit::banana2::banana2:
I am telliin' ya ! Check my pick from week one!! ( 34-12)
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

SteelCzar76
09-15-2007, 08:22 PM
I look for Willie to bounce back with a good showing against a Bills defense that though stout in terms of giving up points through the air,.....allowed Travis Henry to gash them (especially 'strong side') for a 139 yds. As well as giving up considerable yardage to screen plays.

I know that Denver will always have some measure of success rushing against most teams in light of their Zone Blocking scheme and more importantly their particular proficiency within that system. But, imo Willie is faster and more explosive than Henry and can be even more effective against the Bills.

However, i'm curious to see just how effective our passing game can be against their defense. They don't make a lot of mistakes in the secondary and their Defense as a whole seems to be very 'stingy' in terms of giving up 'scores'. But i think we are capable of getting at least two (scores) throwing the ball.

I think we will bottle them up defensively ourselves. Losman is not the QB to take advantage of us in the secondary. And that will give us the flexibility to do what we do best,....stop the run,..and keep the oppossing QB confused.

Which will be a plus IMO, because i have to give credit where it's due. Marshawn Lynch is indeed every bit as good as advertised and the first game that this kid gets a chance to play 'work horse',...he's going to do damage. IMO

I'm not really pressed about their Special teams. Parrish is talented. But i think Tomlin's attention to detail in regards to our own special teams (As well as a chip on the shoulder in light of last years debacle there) will prevent them (Bills) from having a big game in that sense.

Bottom line,....we win 24-13 IMO.

K Train
09-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Ko Simpson and Terrance Mcgee are out as far as i know, whos left? Ashton Yuboidy(sp) and that other OSU dude that they REEEAAACHED for last year.....wtf is his name? lol

EDIT: Donte Whitner! i knew it would come to me lol

manofsteel
09-15-2007, 09:03 PM
Its called Domination. From the O line to the CLock. We will be all over Losman like hot buttah