PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Steeler FAN RALLY gets even BIGGER!!

SteelCity Mafia
09-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Merriweather, Tunch and Wolf have joined the party. This thing is setting up to be MASSIVE!!

http://i7.tinypic.com/53ggxf8.gif

AZ_Steeler
09-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Hmmm... might see about just spending my whole weekend in Phoenix!!! :cope:

DBR96A
09-12-2007, 01:46 PM
I endorse all Steel City Mafia events, even those I can't go to! :greengrin:

I will be in St. Louis in December! :tt02::cope::banana:

OneSteelSoldier
09-12-2007, 03:35 PM
Since Im having a hard time finding affordable tickets to the Cards/Steelers game, I will probably go to Harolds Corral, seeing how it's only 15 miles from my house. I have some question's for Mel Blount that I have been wanting to ask for years. It's a fun place to be for Steelers games too.

JB 67
09-12-2007, 05:37 PM
Since Im having a hard time finding affordable tickets to the Cards/Steelers game, I will probably go to Harolds Corral, seeing how it's only 15 miles from my house. I have some question's for Mel Blount that I have been wanting to ask for years. It's a fun place to be for Steelers games too. I would love to meet Mel Blount always a favorite player of mine :cope:

SteelCity Mafia
09-12-2007, 06:11 PM
I endorse all Steel City Mafia events, even those I can't go to! :greengrin:

I will be in St. Louis in December! :tt02::cope::banana:

Thanks for the kind words, we'll see you there in St Louis. Tunch will be at that one as well. it's a tailgate party for that particular event. See you there:tt02:

Soldier and JB, we will be watching the game from the bar as well. This is the perfect place to do so. We always enjoy seeing the games from Steeler bars around the country rather than inside the stadiums. Good people and an incredible experiences meeting such die hard fans around the country. Best seats you can get to watch the big game.

Stlrs4Life
09-12-2007, 06:17 PM
Well, SCM was supposed to be at Heinz Field also for Draft Day. I never saw them.

SteelCity Mafia
09-13-2007, 11:21 PM
Well, SCM was supposed to be at Heinz Field also for Draft Day. I never saw them.

We actually did events in 4 different cities on draft day (Pittsburgh, Cincy, Indy and Tennessee) The Pittsburgh "event" was actually more of a multi-location tailgate party and autograph signing in Monroeville. The tailgate unraveled at the last minute due to a lack of response and fallout with the company that was supposed to cater it. We were still all over the place though. Two of our members were on the front page of Steelers.com chillin' with Steely at the front gate. The main event was the Pittsburgh sports spectacular which took place in Monroeville with Aaron Smith and some others. Sorry we didn't see you there. The Cincy and Indy events took place as well with James Harrison.