PDA

View Full Version : here's a shocker...lol

BBG7
09-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Cardinals | Team to bring in Okobi for a physical
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:05:39 -0700

Adam Caplan, for Scout.com, reports the Arizona Cardinals are bringing in unrestricted free-agent C Chukky Okobi (Steelers) for a physical Tuesday, Sept. 11. If Okobi passes the physical, the Cardinals will likely sign him to a one-year contract worth the
from kffl.com

AZ_Steeler
09-11-2007, 02:23 PM
:rofl: What is the deal? :smh: I'm surprised Kenny Boy hasn't tried to get anyone on the current roster... yet!

Dako
09-11-2007, 02:24 PM
Somewhere a smile and a flicker of hope can be seen on Kordell Stewart's face.....

digdug
09-11-2007, 02:28 PM
Somewhere a smile and a flicker of hope can be seen on Kordell Stewart's face.....

:hilarious: :greengrin: :hilarious: :greengrin:

BBG7
09-11-2007, 02:28 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

Blitzburgh55
09-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Haha the Caridnals are the AAA Steelers

black an gold 4 life
09-11-2007, 04:41 PM
lol the cards will b the rejects steelers, ken u suck that's why the rooneys didn't hire u lol

StlersGuy
09-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Somewhere a smile and a flicker of hope can be seen on Kordell Stewart's face.....:hilarious:

Prosdo
09-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Wow, I was wondering why this took so long to happen. No big surprise.

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-11-2007, 09:35 PM

This might mean good things for tommy maddox too :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Koopa
09-11-2007, 09:39 PM
Wow, I was wondering why this took so long to happen. No big surprise.

it took this long cause if they wait to sign these free agents after week one then they don't have to pay them a full salary, kinda like we did with dookie

and i wish chuck wun the best of luck, he's going to a ****** situation, but i'm sure he can help upgrade that crap oline

Black@Gold Forever32
09-11-2007, 09:42 PM
it took this long cause if they wait to sign these free agents after week one then they don't have to pay them a full salary, kinda like we did with dookie

and i wish chuck wun the best of luck, he's going to a shiatty situation, but i'm sure he can help upgrade that crap oline

You're just going to miss not using that pic of Chuck Wun flipping the bird anymore....:lol:

Koopa
09-12-2007, 12:15 AM
here's a bulletin okobi posted on myspace

Its been fun Pittsburgh. But as you know, if it was up to me, i would have played for MY city forever. But coach Tomlin and company had different plans. I guess the fact that I am here with the coordinator and line coach that had so much faith in me for the past 6 years goes to show that if either one of them was the head coach in Pittsburgh, i would still be there. But the weather is great, the people are great, and its the beginning of a new chapter. not happy to be leaving Pittsburgh, but it was time to go. I really dont belong with the Steelers anymore. BUT I WILL ALWAYS BELONG TO THE CITY OF PITTSBURGH.......like my man Wiz Khalifa said, "It all in my Blood". I love you all and i will miss you. But now its time to play, see you Sept. 30th.....HOLLA!!!

MDSteel15
09-12-2007, 01:51 AM

Am I the only Steeler fan alive that believes that if Kordell would have had just 1 offensive coordinator instead of a revolving door of them, he would have been a good QB for us? I totally blame the organization for this. I know there will be some hating on this but I truly believe that that is the reason he failed here.....

BlitzburghRockCity
09-12-2007, 09:38 PM
That's a great attitude that he's got and Im glad he still likes the city and the fans. I'd give him a cheer instead of boo for sure. It was a tough situation for him to be in and when it came right down to it the team just had other plans. Considering how bad the Cards OL is he'll be an improvement.

Steelerlyn
09-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Before the current coaches of the Cards and previous coaches of the Steelers gets through they will have developed the Steelers West aka the AZ Cards!~

LOL

Koopa
09-12-2007, 09:47 PM
That's a great attitude that he's got and Im glad he still likes the city and the fans. I'd give him a cheer instead of boo for sure. It was a tough situation for him to be in and when it came right down to it the team just had other plans. Considering how bad the Cards OL is he'll be an improvement.

of course he loves the city, he was born in pittsburgh

but now i hate okobi, i hope he has a career ending injury lol......... i left him a comment saying "good luck in arizona.....except on the 30th lol" and he didn't except it....... ****ing fag lol........ i call him a fag cause that commercial a couple of years ago when he said "stay still please" in the gayest voice ever lol