PDA

View Full Version : BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

K Train
09-10-2007, 11:45 PM
Mike Barr is punting in arizona, i repeat, Mike Barr....punting....in arizona!

Koopa
09-10-2007, 11:47 PM
he's been kicking with them, that week he was released, arizona released their punter and signed him

K Train
09-10-2007, 11:51 PM
i didnt know lol, but its funny, ive seen 4 steeler scrubs tonight in arizona, most on the sidelines.

And grimm looks fat as ever

Black@Gold Forever32
09-10-2007, 11:56 PM
i didnt know lol, but its funny, ive seen 4 steeler scrubs tonight in arizona, most on the sidelines.

And grimm looks fat as ever

Well Grimm is a heavy drinker....So thats not helping his gut...lol All I have to say is they have Sean Morey....:lol: I never liked Morey....He was solid on the kick coverage teams...But I remember when the Steelers picked him right before the 2004 season after the Eagles released him and Bill Cowher's man crush on Morey....He made it sound the Steelers just signed the greatest player in the world....:lol:

Plus Keven Spencer is there...lol

The Cards Oline did look better in run blocking but their pass protection looks terrible....Thats a Russ Grimm Oline to the tee...Solid in run blocking and terrible in pass protection...lol

K Train
09-10-2007, 11:57 PM
just wait until the get faneca in there

not to mention starks lol

Black@Gold Forever32
09-11-2007, 12:02 AM
just wait until the get faneca in there

not to mention starks lol

They still can sign Okobi...lol

That would be funny **** if the Cards starting Oline next year had Starks, Faneca and Okobi in there...:lol:

AZ_Steeler
09-11-2007, 12:22 AM
Anybody else watching this Cards game... There have been times when I thought I was watching the Steelers! It was third and medium yardage and the Cards ran an inside hand-off like the Steelers use to run with Haynes! :lol:

Koopa
09-11-2007, 12:33 AM
i really like the suit look that nolan is sporting, i think it should be required for all head coaches to wear a suit on the sideline.......**** advertising lol

Koopa
09-11-2007, 12:35 AM
btw, patrick willis is a beast lol

Koopa
09-11-2007, 12:40 AM
i can't believe that post gazette writer ed bocusdadkfjasd said he'd rather have barr....he ****ing sucks.........d-sep was well worth the two draft picks

Black@Gold Forever32
09-11-2007, 12:40 AM
Yes Willis is a beast and no to all HCs wearing suits...Really could anybody see Belichick in a suit?lol

Koopa
09-11-2007, 12:42 AM
i'd rather see him in a suit then that crap he wears now

i like mike and mike and mike commentating the game........

Prosdo
09-11-2007, 12:44 AM
Let them have our scrubs. Cards have been looking like crap.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-11-2007, 12:48 AM

Belichick doesn't have enough class to wear a suit...lol Really though Nolan looks like a tool bag with that suit on...lol For a person that doesn't respect the old days like you do Koop, its weird you want todays NFL coaches to wear suits....:lol: Back in the day NFL coaches did wear suits.....Vince Lombardi, Hank Stram, George Halas and Tom Landry....

Koopa
09-11-2007, 12:51 AM
i think the suit look is far more professional, it's like causal friday with the rules that the coaches have to wear the nfl product **** made by reebox

i don't see how he looks like a tool bag for wanting to dress sharp and not like a homeless dude lol

Black@Gold Forever32
09-11-2007, 01:07 AM
i think the suit look is far more professional, it's like causal friday with the rules that the coaches have to wear the nfl product shiat made by reebox

i don't see how he looks like a tool bag for wanting to dress sharp and not like a homeless dude lol

lol homeless dude........I don't think all coaches look homeless without suits...Its just Belichick with that damn dirty hoody that he has been wearing for the last three years...I swear its the same one....

SteelerSteve
09-11-2007, 01:51 AM
lol homeless dude........I don't think all coaches look homeless without suits...Its just Belichick with that damn dirty hoody that he has been wearing for the last three years...I swear its the same one....:lol: tell me about it, I doubt that thing has ever been washed lol. I do think wearing a suit does look classy though and it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see more coaches wearing suits:2cents:

black an gold 4 life
09-11-2007, 04:39 PM
well all u who wanted whiz ( me 2 LOL) how do u feel about tomlin now?arizona will b picking n the top 10 this year, oh yea patrick willis is an beast but were gonna blow buffalo, 49ers an cards out the buliding lol

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
fu-- belidick he's cheating i knew he wasn't an genuise he's an cheater that's the only waay he can beat us lol

[AutoMerged Post Below]
oh i don't want 2 c the h.c's n suits, suits r 4 church LOL

digdug
09-11-2007, 07:12 PM
The only suit I want to see Belichick in is a prison suit...LOL But I was thinking MT would look very sharp in a suit. Calm, COOL, and collected on the sidelines.

TEEMONT
09-11-2007, 07:35 PM

Mike x3 rocked....they need to be on every monday night game...let the fans vote on it...lol

Koopa
09-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Mike x3 rocked....they need to be on every monday night game...let the fans vote on it...lol

good, i wasn't the only one that liked them, i thought i was being bias cause i love mike and mike in the morning lol

Black@Gold Forever32
09-11-2007, 09:40 PM
good, i wasn't the only one that liked them, i thought i was being bias cause i love mike and mike in the morning lol

Golic is alright....But I hate Greenberg...He is a little worm that I would like to crush.....:lol:

Koopa, how come you like Mike Ditka? He is old....you hate old people.....:lol: