PDA

View Full Version : Raiders finally ink Jamarcus Russell

BlitzburghRockCity
09-10-2007, 11:08 PM
Raiders and Russell Finally Agree

Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports the Oakland Raiders have reached an agreement in principle with unsigned first-round pick QB JaMarcus Russell. Russell will officially sign a six-year year contract Tuesday, Sept. 11. He should be able to take part in practice Wednesday, Sept. 12. The contract has a maximum value of at least $61 million and includes about $31 to $32 million in guarantees.

K Train
09-10-2007, 11:18 PM
well good for him, he got his money, he really knew how much he ****ing sucks and will never see that kind of money again......enjoy it, cause your a bust in the making and you stole calvin johnsons money lol

Black@Gold Forever32
09-10-2007, 11:51 PM
well good for him, he got his money, he really knew how much he ****ing sucks and will never see that kind of money again......enjoy it, cause your a bust in the making and you stole calvin johnsons money lol

Oh lets cry Calvin a river with the 25-27 million he got for being the 2nd pick....Tragic just tragic.....:lol:

K Train
09-10-2007, 11:56 PM
i dont care lol, JR is a scrub, a giant scrub......CJ>>>>>>>JR and the raiders cant pretend they dont need a WR like CJ, a project QB with a 123% chance of being a 6 foot 6 bust is not worth a #1 pick because he picked apart a sorry notre dame defense....makes me SICK! lol

Black@Gold Forever32
09-11-2007, 12:01 AM
i dont care lol, JR is a scrub, a giant scrub......CJ>>>>>>>JR and the raiders cant pretend they dont need a WR like CJ, a project QB with a 123% chance of being a 6 foot 6 bust is not worth a #1 pick because he picked apart a sorry notre dame defense....makes me SICK! lol

Calvin is a beast and yes he was the best prospect in the 2007 draft and will be a monster for years....I just don't feel to bad for the guy with the kind of money he still received for being the 2nd pick..lol

As for Russell, it was a weak QB class......So that worked to his advantage....Plus people had a hard on for his arm strength......I wouldn't have picked him #1 overall but the Raiders did and they have to live with it...lol

Koopa
09-11-2007, 12:01 AM
**** the raiders, they are a mess, their best qb is on the bench, culpepper should be starting