PDA

View Full Version : An SA Exclusive - We Got Five!!! by HBurg

AZ_Steeler
09-10-2007, 08:41 PM
The wait is no longer... hot off the burner HBurg (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/member.php?u=25) has his "We Got Five" mix ready for your listening and just in time for the Steelers 2007 kick-off. With out further ado we proudly give you SA's very own HBurg (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/member.php?u=25) with his own version of "We Got Five!"

http://www.steeleraddicts.com/downloads/music/playlist/We Got Five.mp3
click the play button

:cope:

Awesome job HBurg (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/member.php?u=25)! <<standing up>>:clap: :clap: :clap:

HBurg has said you all are free to download it, it's now available on the Downloads page: http://www.steeleraddicts.com/downloads.shtml just don't go stealing the song and saying it's yours ;)

:bigthumb:

Hburg
09-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Yo everyone, hope you all ready! "We Got Five" is fresh outta the studio! Something to hype you up on a Sunday afternoon.

This is a SteelerAddicts.com exclusive production.

Lyrics & Vocals: RobZ aka Hburg aka BuFu

Instrumental: We Fly High (Ballin') - Jim Jones; Diplomat Records

Produced and Released: September 10, 2007

Produced by: Mind's Eye Music Studios; Williamsport, PA

I want to thank all ya'all in the Steeler Nation, and the members of this site for all contributing. Your ideas and comments helped me to refine the song, and inspire those refined lyrics! Here We Go Steelers in 2007!

BuFu

PsychoWard
09-10-2007, 08:54 PM
damn that's sweet man great job!!!!

steelersgal86
09-10-2007, 09:02 PM
wow....that is awesome...great job :tt02::tt02: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Prosdo
09-10-2007, 09:12 PM
Great job Hburg!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-10-2007, 10:53 PM
Outstanding job bro ! My son was just standing here before bed jammin to it ! SA is proud to help you spread the word and proud to be associated with you and the We Got Five phenom !

StlersGuy
09-10-2007, 11:13 PM
very nice

BR7
09-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Very nice job :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-11-2007, 12:22 AM
Great job !!:tt02::tt02:

floodcitygirl
09-11-2007, 12:27 AM
Great job! :tt02:

okiesteeler
09-11-2007, 08:15 AM
Very nice, i would like to use part of it for my ring tone. Not sure how to do it though...

Steelersfan
09-11-2007, 01:27 PM
Great work BuFu!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-11-2007, 02:28 PM
Very nice, i would like to use part of it for my ring tone. Not sure how to do it though...

You'd have to download a ringtone program and then upload it to your cell after you make it a ring tone I think.

That's not a bad idea though, we might have to see about making this a ringtone for everyone to download .

digdug
09-11-2007, 03:40 PM
That is the shiat - way to go HBurg :clap: :hail: :clap: :hail:

SteelerBee43
09-11-2007, 03:46 PM
:clap::clap::clap:Great job Hburg:bigthumb::bigthumb:

Steelx
09-11-2007, 03:47 PM
hburg and I have had some comical battles with him taking me out most of the time. I was looking for this post that we went back in forth on was kind of funny. Great kid and well made a great song. Is there anyway I can get that as a download? Would like to play it in the car.

AZ_Steeler
09-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Download it here... http://www.steeleraddicts.com/downloads.shtml

Blitzburgh55
09-11-2007, 06:07 PM
When did you become M&M

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------
Could you make that part of the homepage

Hburg
09-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Appreciate that you feeling it. A new era in Steelers history deserves a new beat to hype up Sunday afternoons.

You'd have to download a ringtone program and then upload it to your cell after you make it a ring tone I think.

That's not a bad idea though, we might have to see about making this a ringtone for everyone to download .

I'd use it! :lol:

hburg and I have had some comical battles with him taking me out most of the time. I was looking for this post that we went back in forth on was kind of funny. Great kid and well made a great song. Is there anyway I can get that as a download? Would like to play it in the car.

I think that is lost in the "Drunk Brian Speaks" thread. That or Vinny's old "rap thread."

Download the song man, it bumps real well in the car with that bass beat!

BuFu

AZ_Steeler
09-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Could you make that part of the homepage
Make what part of the homepage? If you are talking about the downloads it's available on the navbar, if you are talking about the song, we are deciding where to put it on the hp :bigthumb:

Prosdo
09-11-2007, 06:23 PM

Do you know what kind of ringer your phone uses?

Blitzburgh55
09-11-2007, 06:27 PM
go on phonezoo.com
download the song then do it their its free i do it with alot of songs

Hburg
09-15-2007, 08:01 PM
Make what part of the homepage? If you are talking about the downloads it's available on the navbar, if you are talking about the song, we are deciding where to put it on the hp :bigthumb:

C'mon AZ, you know what would make the homepage perfect is the "Propa" soundtrack to get fans hyped up!

If this can be made into a ringtone that would be hot! Some of ya'all may know more about how to do that than I do, I'll see what I can do about it.

BuFu

AZ_Steeler
09-15-2007, 08:46 PM
It's on the homepage now... :bigthumb: Needed something to replace the POTW :D

manofsteel
09-15-2007, 09:01 PM
Aight Aight. That was kinda tight

Hburg
09-16-2007, 01:13 AM
It's on the homepage now... :bigthumb: Needed something to replace the POTW :D

Nice! That looks good and bumps the homepage up a few decibels!

BuFu

Prosdo
09-16-2007, 02:12 AM
C'mon AZ, you know what would make the homepage perfect is the "Propa" soundtrack to get fans hyped up!

If this can be made into a ringtone that would be hot! Some of ya'all may know more about how to do that than I do, I'll see what I can do about it.

BuFu

It's the ringer on my phone right now. I have a Treo so I just downloaded it from the site. I can make you one but I think the limit is 30 seconds or something. Would need to know what kind of ringers your phone accepts.

Hburg
09-16-2007, 05:15 PM
It's the ringer on my phone right now. I have a Treo so I just downloaded it from the site. I can make you one but I think the limit is 30 seconds or something. Would need to know what kind of ringers your phone accepts.

I have a Nokia 6102, what kind of ringer do I have to use? Is there a specific file-type?

BuFu

AZ_Steeler
11-05-2007, 04:17 PM
HBurg - We wanted to share a note we received on our mySpace page :bigthumb:

ive got to have your song somehow.........i love it. how can i get it on my page?? and ps..........kill the rat birds!!!!

Hburg
11-05-2007, 05:00 PM
That's awesome to hear! Do you have a player that is able to be loaded onto a regular Myspace page?

I need to send this song to WDVE.

BuFu

AZ_Steeler
11-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Nope, don't have a regular player. Had to write our own code to play it on the myspace page. Have you found out how to turn your account into a music account? Because then you can upload your song to MS and it will play on the regular myspace player. :bigthumb:

AZ_Steeler
11-21-2007, 10:34 PM
I don't think this song will ever get old!

If you all haven't heard it yet or downloaded it you need to so now! http://www.steeleraddicts.com/downloads.shtml

:bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-21-2007, 10:45 PM
It's funny you bring this up chris, I was just listening to it at work today and thought to myself, Damn this is a good jam no matter how many times you hear it !

GoBenGo
11-21-2007, 11:04 PM
It's funny you bring this up chris, I was just listening to it at work today and thought to myself, Damn this is a good jam no matter how many times you hear it ! :plus1: got it on my desktop! trying to get it as my ringtone, anyone know how? kills my ratbird coworker

Prosdo
11-22-2007, 01:46 AM
What kind of ringers does your phone take?