PDA

View Full Version : Rats or Bunguls?

ARKIESTEEL
09-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Who winning helps us more at this point......I hate to but I guess I hope the Bunguls win:dunno::scratch:

Thinking that the Ravens may be the team to beat out later on???

Black@Gold Forever32
09-10-2007, 12:05 PM
Who winning helps us more at this point......I hate to but I guess I hope the Bunguls win:dunno::scratch:

One point I would like to make is Chris Henry is out for the first 8 games so I would like to see the Bengals lose as many games possible before their X Factor on offense returns.....They have a talented offense without him but when he is in the lineup as their 3rd WR then he creates so many mis matches for defenses....

But I also don't want the Ratbirds to win also...I guess all we can hope for is a tie or if some crazy fan fire bombs the stadium....lol

Dako
09-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Bengals in a close one.

PsychoWard
09-10-2007, 12:08 PM

yeah i would agree you ! and not to mention the ravens always play us tough!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-10-2007, 12:09 PM
How about lets put ourselves in a position where it doesn't matter what those 2 teams do. We need to control our own destiny and not have to rely on other teams. That means taking care of business in the division and the conference. Nobody likes going into December knowing that we have root for other teams to win or lose so we can get into the post season.

That being said, every time the rats or bungals lose a game it's all the better for us :bigthumb:

digdug
09-10-2007, 01:06 PM
I guess all we can hope for is a tie or if some crazy fan fire bombs the stadium....lol

:plus1: you said it!!

StlersGuy
09-10-2007, 01:43 PM
Is there not a way they both can lose tonight ?

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-10-2007, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE=ARKIESTEEL;142116]Who winning helps us more at this point......I hate to but I guess I hope the Bunguls win:dunno::scratch:

Thinking that the Ravens may be the team to beat out later on???[/QUOTE

Maybe those guys should be worrying about who has to win , because the STEELERS will be the team to beat out later on !!:tt02::tt02:

Mach1
09-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Is there not a way they both can lose tonight ?
I wish :postal:

StlersGuy
09-10-2007, 01:50 PM
damn what about a tie

Mach1
09-10-2007, 01:52 PM
0-0 tie. lol

BlitzburghRockCity
09-10-2007, 02:24 PM
Tie is essentially as good as a loss, so yes a tie would be good ;)

Troyisabeast_43
09-10-2007, 02:46 PM
We probably need the Ravens to lose more tonight then the Bengals because in the end I think they are going to be the team to contend with in this division and they have a much easier schedule the next 5 weeks or so too. So if they can go down to Cincy and steal this victory on the road its going to put them in very good shape. Baltimore's next 5 games after tonight are they host the Jets and Arizona, then they have to go Cleveland and San Francisco before coming home to face the Rams.

That is not too hard of a stretch there for the Ratbirds so you want them to have as many L's in the loss column as early as possible. Especially seeing how easy our schedule sets up for us the next 4 weeks with Buffalo,San Fran,Arizona,and Seattle. 3 out of those 4 at home. Cincy always tends to get off to a good start and then they get cocky and think there all that then they tend to fold by the beggining of October. Cincy has a much tougher schedule too the next 4-5 games compared to the Ravens schedule I just read. After tonight's game they have to play at Cleveland and Seattle back to back weeks on the road, then they come home to host the Patriots on Monday night before they have to go to Kansas City to play the Chiefs in Arrowhead which is always tough.

I could easily see Cincy winning this game tonight against the Ravens and getting all cocky thinking there the **** and team to beat, and then going down to Cleveland this Sunday on a short week and taking the Browns lightly and laying an egg. You know Cleveland will play better this coming week at home against the Bengals then they did against us. So with all that being broken down with the schedules and all Im rooting for the Bungles tonight to beat the Ratbirds. Either way though whoever loses this game Ill feel good because I absolutely loathe both of these teams with a passion.

GoBenGo
09-10-2007, 03:05 PM
Bungholes to beat Raisins. Multiple injuries, multiple suspensions:crossfingers:
:rats::bengalssuck:
:steelersrule:
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

Iron City Ed
09-10-2007, 04:18 PM
I think it would help us more RIGHT NOW if Cinn. wins. What we need is for both teams to beat the Hell out of each other and Clev. step up and beat Cinn. next week.

Troyisabeast_43
09-10-2007, 04:29 PM
Yes that is the perfect scenario Iron that you just pointed out. The Bengals beat the Ravens tonight and then get a big head and cocky and go down to Cleveland on a short week next Sunday and lay an egg. Cincy is known in the past for doing these sorts of things so it wouldnt completely shock me if it happened. As I mentioned with the upcoming Ravens schedule as I mentioned a few posts above if they end up winning this game against Cincy they most likely are going to start either 3-0 or 4-0. Cincy has a tougher schedule and isnt as good so as I also mentioned if they end up winning its not going to kill us because Cincy is a house of cards and eventually they will fold up. But that would be the perfect scenario next week to have the Ravens and Bengals and Browns at 1-1 and the Steelers at 2-0 after we beat the Bills next week. I dont think Cleveland will beat Cincy but I do expect them to play better and hopefully they can at least give them a run for their money.

okiesteeler
09-10-2007, 05:11 PM
I want the Ratbirds to get destroyed tonight and demoralize them for the rest of the season, we can easily handle the bungles and brownies. The ratbirds are tougher, but i think that Air McNair is done and will not be as effective this year as he was last

StlersGuy
09-10-2007, 05:42 PM
then a tie is what I am hoping for....

here we go tie...here we go

BBG7
09-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Damn...I can't root for either team...so yeah...I hope it ends in a tie!!! I would have to agree though...the Rats losing will probably help us more down the line. What would be great if a tie doesn't happen is the Bungals wnin and then lose next week to the Clowns!

Mike Tomlin
09-10-2007, 05:53 PM
I think they are more worried about us, when it comes to the Ravens and Bengals we all know what they do. This year they don't know what the Steelers will be about with a new staff. The thing is one of them will lose tonight and we have an easy first 5 games. So, it really doesn't matter who wins.

If Ogden does not play tonight i'm going with the Ben-GALs lol!

K Train
09-10-2007, 05:55 PM
i hope they both just die, it doesnt matter who wins between them as long as we beat them later on

Mike Tomlin
09-10-2007, 05:59 PM
i hope they both just die Foolish! LOL!
it doesnt matter who wins between them as long as we beat them later on

That's what I think ,either way one of them will have a loss.

Blitzburgh55
09-10-2007, 06:01 PM
i want Rudi and Mark Clayton to do good for my fantasy team

Ambridge
09-10-2007, 06:52 PM
i hope they both just die......

There are too many idiots and fools on both of these teams that you just hope they take each other out and they drop like flies.

I think in the end a Rats loss will be the best.

introyitrust
09-10-2007, 06:54 PM
This is a tough one for me.
Living in Bengal Land I would love to see them lose so that I don't have to hear any **** in the next couple days.
But it's pretty clear that Baltimore will be more of a challenge for the Steelers and it would be nice if they started 0-1.
So I will put my personal well being aside and root for the Ravens to lose (I can't bring myself to actually root for either team to win).

K Train
09-10-2007, 06:55 PM
i need 11 points from chad in fantasy....after that they can all drop dead lol

Black@Gold Forever32
09-10-2007, 06:57 PM
Really when watching a game like this is like choosing what arm you want to cut off...lol

Mike Tomlin
09-10-2007, 08:07 PM
I need fantasy points from the Ravens D and kicker, so i'm torn lol!

BlackGold4vr
09-10-2007, 08:14 PM
How about concussions for McNair and Palmer, hamstring strains for McGahee and Rudi Johnson, and separated shoulders for Doushyourmama and Chad Johnson, maybe some cracked ribs for Ray Ray. That should just about do it. :bigthumb:

Oh, and who wins? Who gives a ****? Can they both lose? :hilarious:

Blitzburgh55
09-10-2007, 08:25 PM
I just need 7 and i got 3 players left
Neil Rackers
Rudi
Mark Clayotn

Mike Tomlin
09-10-2007, 08:27 PM
I can't hope for my boy McNair to get hurt he's still reppin the SWAC. Carson got though lol!

Stlrs4Life
09-10-2007, 09:04 PM
I also hope for a tie, but unlikely. Go with the Bungles this week, and hope the **** Stains pull out a miracle next week.

BlackGold4vr
09-10-2007, 10:53 PM
Ravens just took the lead for the first time in the game on an Ed Reed punt return for a touchdown. A quick pan of the crowd shows the usual long faces and tears in Bungeland. Nothing sweeter than crying Bungel fans! :hilarious:

Ps. neither one of these teams looks like they are out of our weight class

K Train
09-10-2007, 10:55 PM
lewis tore his tricep.....awesome

TEEMONT
09-10-2007, 11:02 PM
You gotta give Ray Ray credit for playing with a torn tricep.

Good game so far, but the bungles, if they were as good as they think they are, would have put this game away a looooooong time ago.

StlersGuy
09-10-2007, 11:03 PM
I mite be crazy but I think we are better then both these teams

BlackGold4vr
09-10-2007, 11:04 PM
Bungels just took the lead back off of a Raven turnover (5th of the game for the Ravens). Both of these teams look beatable IMO. I predict the Steelers compete well with both of these teams. :yesnod:

K Train
09-10-2007, 11:08 PM
both teams look awful, baltimores defense is awful and the offense is so bad its making cincys d look good......

BlitzburghRockCity
09-10-2007, 11:09 PM
Let these 2 teams beat the hell out of each other, it's all the better to have them both kill themselves and wear each other out :lol: both offenses are pretty inept so far in this game, only showing short bursts of any consistency.

TEEMONT
09-10-2007, 11:09 PM
I wanna see what the Steelers do next week before making any predictions. But I do know this, neither of these teams are as good as advertised.

K Train
09-10-2007, 11:10 PM
I wanna see what the Steelers do next week before making any predictions. But I do know this, neither of these teams are as good as advertised.

:ditto:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-10-2007, 11:12 PM
:rofl: the rats are bringing in Kyle Boller because McNair sucks !!

K Train
09-10-2007, 11:13 PM
lol boller!!!

BlackGold4vr
09-10-2007, 11:14 PM
What's this? The fragile Steve McNair can't finish the game down by a touchdown late in the 4th quarter? Broke already? :hilarious:

Might be a long season for the Ravens!

:helmet:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-10-2007, 11:20 PM
I can't stand having to watch these 2 teams on MNF !!! but it is funny to see them keep shooting themselves in the foot every drive :lol:

K Train
09-10-2007, 11:25 PM
i kinda hope the ravens win, but then again i dont....a tie would be ****ing awesome lol

BlitzburghRockCity
09-10-2007, 11:28 PM
That was without a doubt one of the ugliest MNF games Ive ever seen. Nobody acted they wanted to win :lol:

StlersGuy
09-10-2007, 11:29 PM
both team's suck...

BlackGold4vr
09-10-2007, 11:30 PM
I think Anthony Smith might have a little present for T. J. Doushmymama! :haha:

TEEMONT
09-10-2007, 11:32 PM
both team's suck...

I wouldnt say they suck, they just arent as good as advertised.

StlersGuy
09-10-2007, 11:32 PM
From what I see we are the team to beat for the AFC North title

BlackGold4vr
09-10-2007, 11:33 PM
Predictions for the next game?

I believe the 49ers win this game. Arizona has some offense with some weapons but one of the worst defenses in the entire league. 49ers are the more complete team. :bigthumb:

Don't cry Ken Whisenhunt......theres always next year!

TEEMONT
09-10-2007, 11:38 PM
From what I see we are the team to beat for the AFC North title

it's one game into the season...think before you speak (or in this case.....post).

K Train
09-10-2007, 11:41 PM
i would like to see us play one more to get a better idea, but they truely looked awful tonight, not as good as advertised at all

BlitzburghRockCity
09-11-2007, 12:04 AM
The cards are still a couple years away from being serious contenders IMO, the 49ers are far from perfect but they made a lot of upgrades this offseason and they are on the rise.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-11-2007, 12:05 AM
The Rats and bungals...well neither one of them deserved to win that ugly fest ! Both of them sucked and neither one could play any offense at all. It's too early to call anything in the NFL but neither of those 2 looked like they could get out of their own way.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-11-2007, 12:12 AM
Why did the Ratbirds even trade for McGahee?lol Trying to throw the ball at the end there when they were so close...Oh well they lost...lol Now come on Browns beat the Bengals...lol

Troyisabeast_43
09-11-2007, 01:15 AM
I dont think McGahee will be able to do anything against us. He is too small and the Steelers D is fast enough to shut him down on the perimiter which is where likes to do most of his running being a fast small type of runner with speed. I dont think he makes that Ravens team that much better at all to tell you the truth. The Ravens are really going to have problems if Ray Lewis, Ogden, and as we saw tonight at the end of the game Steve McNair go down. That team is not going anywhere with Kyle Boller if he has to play any long amount of time during this season. And while it probably wasnt all his fault the Ravens didnt tie the game tonight the bottom line is he still didnt get the job done in the end and had numerous chances especially after the penalty on 4th down. Baltimore definitely should have punched that ball in the end zone there and tied that game. Now we need Cincy as you mentioned to get all cocky and think there the **** and go down to Cleveland on a short week with a big head and lose to the Browns. And hopefully the Ratbirds can struggle and lose this week at home to a desperate Jets team. All in all things worked out pretty good here this week and Im not as scared of the Ravens after this game tonight as I was before this game. The Ratbirds can be had and I think in the end this year they will be had by the Steelers.

MDSteel15
09-11-2007, 01:35 AM
Well the way I see this is after 1 game we ARE the team to beat, for now! Hopefully later also:tt02: But looking at the ailing RatTurds, I don't think the will be a factor this season(JO's and Ray Ray's last :crossfingers:) The Bungles will be our nemisis again down the stretch run but looking at our schedule I am hoping that won't be close. :plus1:

Black@Gold Forever32
09-11-2007, 01:44 AM
The Ravens are over-rated...Said it last year and this year...Thats why I wanted the Bengals to lose as many as possible before Henry returns...When he returns then there offense will be in full gear again...Plus he always kills the Steelers....

MDSteel15
09-11-2007, 01:46 AM
The Ravens are over-rated...Said it last year and this year...Thats why I wanted the Bengals to lose as many as possible before Henry returns...When he returns then there offense will be in full gear again...Plus he always kills the Steelers....

Hopefully he's way out of shape from the munchies!!! :bluelol:

Black@Gold Forever32
09-11-2007, 01:49 AM
Hopefully he's way out of shape from the munchies!!! :bluelol:

I'm hoping he gets arrested again and gets banned for life...In my opinion he already should be banned for life....That guy is a tool...

ARKIESTEEL
09-11-2007, 07:53 AM
Thought both teams looked a little "Brownieish" (my new word for they looked bad) from the Rats turning the ball over ever other play and Carson throwing the football 6 feet over the WR head I was like who are these guys.

I thought some one should get Ray Ray an oscar for that I am hurt but I can tough it out act...........please the Ravens are a team full of old guys that wont finish the season.
:2cents:

ARKIESTEEL
09-11-2007, 07:53 AM
Thought both teams looked a little "Brownieish" (my new word for they looked bad) from the Rats turning the ball over ever other play and Carson throwing the football 6 feet over the WR head I was like who are these guys.

I thought some one should get Ray Ray an oscar for that I am hurt but I can tough it out act...........please the Ravens are a team full of old guys that wont finish the season.
:2cents:

GoBenGo
09-11-2007, 12:55 PM
OOOOOOOOh HERE come the Bills and their "12th NAM":hilarious::lol:
Dumb billies:nahnah: