PDA

View Full Version : Chargers won't be 14-2 this year

BlitzburghRockCity
09-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Norv Turner is a joke of a head coach. If it wasn't for the fact that the Bears offense is so inept they wouldn't have won today. It took until 4th quarter for them to seal this win. The Bears defense was in stellar form nearly all day long and the Chargers D was all over Grossman.

Marty S. may not have been the worlds greatest coach but he fit that team and Norv has a proven track record of failure as a head coach. Granted the chargers have more talent than Turner's previous teams but still I don't think the Chargers will be THAT great this year.

Blitzburgh55
09-09-2007, 08:23 PM
Bears made the super bowl last year
And he is still 1-0 its too early to call for firing

BlitzburghRockCity
09-09-2007, 08:25 PM
Im not saying he's going to get fired and yes the Bears have one of the best defenses in the league and yes they went to the SB last year but still Norv's track record precedes him so I don't think they'll be as unstoppable as people think this year.

Mike Tomlin
09-09-2007, 09:51 PM
I think the Bears are getting killed by their own Offense. The D is keeping them in the games, they just can't put up points. As far as the Chargers go they have plenty of weapons they just can't seem to put it all together.

StlersGuy
09-09-2007, 09:56 PM
I dont think The Chargers will even make the playoff's

BlackGold4vr
09-09-2007, 10:53 PM
I think the Bears are getting killed by their own Offense. The D is keeping them in the games, they just can't put up points. As far as the Chargers go they have plenty of weapons they just can't seem to put it all together.

:plus1:

I am in the Rex Grossman sucks camp. Last years team won despite him not because of him. Kinda like how we won the SB in 2005 despite Cowher, not because of him. Rex will not win a Lombardi unless his quarterback skills and decisions improve dramatically. The Bears defense deserve better.

:stirpot:

Mike Tomlin
09-09-2007, 10:58 PM
:plus1:

I am in the Rex Grossman sucks camp. Last years team won despite him not because of him. Kinda like how we won the SB in 2005 despite Cowher, not because of him. Rex will not win a Lombardi unless his quarterback skills and decisions improve dramatically. The Bears defense deserve better.

:stirpot:
Right! He better tighten up cuz Leftwich is on the market, and Dante soon.:lol:

TEEMONT
09-09-2007, 11:25 PM
Rex Grossman is terrible. However in his defense the Chargers have a beastly D. Those guys were all over the place today.

Merriman has to be on HGH, b/c he has not gotten any smaller since he has been "off" the roids.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-09-2007, 11:35 PM
The Bears defense is awesome....The Bears offense looked bad...For all this Grossman bashing.....The Bears running game sucked also...lol I thought Benson looked terrible....I feel bad for my best friend....He is a diehard Bears fan and I watched the game with him today......

BlitzburghRockCity
09-09-2007, 11:39 PM
The Bears offense is simply offensive, there's just no 2 ways about it. If they could perform even half as well as their defense does they'd be an automatic playoff team but they flat out stink and their running game was non existant as 32 mentioned. If Grossman doesn't have the running game to help him their defense is going to be in for a long year again.

Mike Tomlin
09-10-2007, 12:01 AM
The Bears defense is awesome....The Bears offense looked bad...For all this Grossman bashing.....The Bears running game sucked also...lol I thought Benson looked terrible....I feel bad for my best friend....He is a diehard Bears fan and I watched the game with him today......

Don't feel bad for him , he should have been a Steelers fan LOL!:tt02: