Inactive players

Gary Russel
Willie Reid
Ricardo Coclough
Arnold harrison

there was one more but i missed it

digdug
09-09-2007, 01:00 PM
:lol:Well, at least we don't have to worry about CocFace getting burned today!!:lol:

SteelersfaninPhilly
Inactive players

Gary Russel
Willie Reid
Ricardo Coclough
Arnold harrison

there was one more but i missed it

Russel - no surprise there
Reid - Rossum returning kicks, Reid dissapointing
Coclough - THANK GOD!
Arnold Harrison - not surprised

Black@Gold Forever32
I think its not wise to only have 4 WRs....Not unless they plan on splitting Miller out a ton today.......Plus Russell should play...I have a feeling he might be the teams best short yardage back.....

K Train
09-09-2007, 01:02 PM
lol i dont think short yardage exists in cleveland, its all big runs lol

reid wouldnt play anyway, we'll be fine, i just hope rossum runs with a fire under his ***

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-09-2007, 01:04 PM
I think its not wise to only have 4 WRs....Not unless they plan on splitting Miller out a ton today.......Plus Russell should play...I have a feeling he might be the teams best short yardage back.....

Black@Gold Forever,

If Arians does what I think he will. We should be seeing heavy use of 2 or 3 TE sets. So I can see why we are only dressing 4 WR.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-09-2007, 01:05 PM
lol i dont think short yardage exists in cleveland, its all big runs lol

reid wouldnt play anyway, we'll be fine, i just hope rossum runs with a fire under his ***

Dude what if Ward or Holmes pulls a hammy today? The there is only 3 WRs left...Leaving it kind of thin......

K Train
09-09-2007, 01:09 PM
why you got to think negative like that? what if ben hyperextends his knee, and batch has a concussion and st pierre shows how big of a bitch he is and has a stroke because he cant handle the pressure of playing in an actual game? what if dan kreider and carey davis get into a fight over who should be playing and send each other to the hospital?

we'll be fine

SteelerNation
09-09-2007, 01:12 PM
why you got to think negative like that? what if ben hyperextends his knee, and batch has a concussion and st pierre shows how big of a bitch he is and has a stroke because he cant handle the pressure of playing in an actual game? what if dan kreider and carey davis get into a fight over who should be playing and send each other to the hospital?

we'll be fine

I dont know about other negatives but thats good **** right there :lol:

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-09-2007, 01:17 PM
Dude what if Ward or Holmes pulls a hammy today? The there is only 3 WRs left...Leaving it kind of thin......

Think postive man. :tt02: Tomlin and co know what there doing.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-09-2007, 01:24 PM

we'll be fine

You guys crack me up.....Thinking negative....I'm not...I'm just bringing up the fact football is a physical game and injuries occur.....So only dressing 4 WRs leaves the position thin on gameday...Thats all its a legit question but since you didn't ask it then its not important..lol

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------

Think postive man. :tt02: Tomlin and co know what there doing.

Its nothing to do with thinking positive or negative......With all this talk of spread offense and only dressing 4 WRs is a legit question...But like I said earlier in this post maybe Ariens plans on splitting Miller alot today....Which would be fine by me......I think we need to use Miller more...

BR7
09-09-2007, 01:33 PM
I agree neighbor.. dressing 4 WRs leaves us no room for errors. But then again, I agree on Bruce probably deploying mutiple TEs and more than likely Miller will be used in the spread being the 5th or 4th WR. I still don't like only dressing 4 WRs though.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-09-2007, 01:35 PM
I agree neighbor.. dressing 4 WRs leaves us no room for errors. But then again, I agree on Bruce probably deploying mutiple TEs and more than likely Miller will be used in the spread being the 5th or 4th WR. I still don't like only dressing 4 WRs though.

See I knew somebody would understand......:bigthumb: But hopefully Miller is a WR really today and catches 8 balls for 145 yards and two TDs......:tt02::tt02::tt02:

BR7
09-09-2007, 01:36 PM
I can catch that against the Browns, lol..

BlitzburghRockCity
09-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Im glad to see Kreider is active in this game. From what Tunch said in pregame he'll probably dress most of the games because the Steelers will use him when they want to run out the clock or get in short yardage situations mainly in the 2nd half.