PDA

View Full Version : ESPN'S Expert Picks for Week 1

BlackGold4vr
09-09-2007, 01:53 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent

At least they almost all picked Pittsburgh to beat the clowns! Chris Mortensen was the only one who picked the clowns. I just don't see this game being close. Our Steelers are on a different level than this Brownstain team. I believe Ben and Co. will come out and play with a chip on their shoulders to show last year was an aberation. Dick LeBeau's defense will confuse and dominate the Browns offense.

:markit:

K Train
09-09-2007, 02:01 AM
madden has the browns 17-7 with braylon edward being the player of the game lols

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-09-2007, 02:31 AM
You mean people still watch espn? That network is laughing stock anymore.

Blitzburgh55
09-09-2007, 09:54 AM
You mean people still watch espn? That network is laughing stock anymore.

youre gonna tell me you never watch ESPN

steelerfan11
09-09-2007, 10:31 AM

I will say I never watch ESPN. Mainly because I don't want to pay for it, well can't afford to pay more money to have it, BUT I still never watch ESPN.

BlitzburghNation
09-09-2007, 10:43 AM
Looks like Mortensen is the only DUMB :moon: Taking them stains !

as for ESPN,,,,,I watch it every sunday,,,,,,,8:30 NFL match-up Jaws & Hodge

Then I flip to NFL network 9:00 for Sterling Sharpe's playbook :bigthumb:

Then at 11:00 back to espn for more football talk,,,,,,,,, :popcorn:

This year at "NOON" least for 1st few weeks tuning to CBS to listen to the chin !

Unlike some people on here,,,,,,,,,:scratch:

I still Like the chin & wish him all the luck in the world ~~~~ :clap:

digdug
09-09-2007, 12:16 PM
Whatever Madden and Mortensen are drinking :drunk: or smokin':smoking: I need some of that so I can see the world from that f'ed up haze!!

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-09-2007, 12:38 PM

Blitz, I gave up my cable box last month. I stream everything I need over my computer.

black an gold 4 life
09-09-2007, 09:26 PM
pittsburgh will always have these HATERS hating on us all i have 2 say is here we go steelers here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Tomlin
09-09-2007, 10:47 PM
Blitz, I gave up my cable box last month. I stream everything I need over my computer.

Yeah I sure appreciate that too. Now I can see the game no matter what.:tt02:

SteelersWoman
09-10-2007, 02:23 PM
I noticed that yesterday--bet Mortensen's feeling PRETTTTTTY ridiculous right about now...especially since for everyone else it was a no-brainer! lol (Madden too :D)

I hadn't heard that Madden picked them, but it doesn't surprise me. He HATES the Steelers, and to hear a compliment leave his mouth in favor of us always shocks me.