PDA

View Full Version : Gameday 10 Questions

Deb
09-08-2007, 11:47 PM
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY HERE.........so here goes :clap:

1. Do you have any early morning football rituals?

2. Will you be wearing anything "lucky" tomorrow?

3. Watching the game alone....or with family and friends?

4. How many games do you plan on watching?

5. What is your gameday meal going to consist of?

6. What do you think the biggest upset it going to be?

7. Favorite announcing team?

8. Least favorite announcing team?

9. The one player I need the most fantasy point from is going to be....?

10. Are you quiet or a screamer? LOL

BlitzburghNation
09-08-2007, 11:54 PM
1. Do you have any early morning football rituals? NOPE

2. Will you be wearing anything "lucky" tomorrow? Usual Steeler shirt

3. Watching the game alone....or with family and friends? My Wife

4. How many games do you plan on watching? All if possible

5. What is your gameday meal going to consist of? Beef Stir Fry

6. What do you think the biggest upset it going to be? :dunno:

7. Favorite announcing team? Madden & al michaels

8. Least favorite announcing team? Corn-hole & theisman

9. The one player I need the most fantasy point from is going to be....? Bulger

10. Are you quiet or a screamer? Usually a loud "YEAH"

kgreen
09-09-2007, 12:08 AM
1. Do you have any early morning football rituals? Hmmm, I wake up, eat something then watch NFL live.

2. Will you be wearing anything "lucky" tomorrow? No, just my normal jersey-hat combo (usually Ben, maybe Hines).

3. Watching the game alone....or with family and friends? Family. Where I live Steeler fans are at a premium.

4. How many games do you plan on watching? As many as CBS or Fox or whoever is broadcasting

5. What is your gameday meal going to consist of? I have no clue, but I'm really craving chili right now.

6. What do you think the biggest upset it going to be? This weekend? I don't know myabe NY Jets over the Patsies.

7. Favorite announcing team? I like the way Joe Buck and Troy Aikmen call games fo fox
r
8. Least favorite announcing team? I hate Phil Simms and Jim Nantz. Phil Simms is just so arrogant.

9. The one player I need the most fantasy point from is going to be....? I think I need a big day from either Rivers or Oaklands defense.

10. Are you quiet or a screamer? LOL Alittle of both. I am mostly quiet. But, in big games I can't help but go insane.

TEEMONT
09-09-2007, 12:09 AM
I shower and go to the bar

Dont believe in luck

Friends and family at the bar

from 10-1 just the Steelers game, after that as many as I can

Pancakes in the morning nd then wings (beer usually but tomorrow I am on alert so I can't drink

eh, no clue

Hargrove and Ilkin

the bungles radio team ( I could hear them on the Super Bowl DVD) after them I would say Micheals and Madden

Haven't looked yet

Ask my wife I tend to bl.....ohhhhhhh you mean during the game. Ummm a little of both

BlitzburghRockCity
09-09-2007, 12:12 AM
1. Do you have any early morning football rituals? - Get up, check the net for the latest news then turn on ESPN for all the pregame junk right away.

2. Will you be wearing anything "lucky" tomorrow? I havent decided what my outfit will be for this year yet.

3. Watching the game alone....or with family and friends? the wife works on sundays so I watch here at home and hang on SA.

4. How many games do you plan on watching? probably just the Steelers because we're going out after the game tomorrow.

5. What is your gameday meal going to consist of? it changes each year, I'll decide tomorrow.

6. What do you think the biggest upset it going to be? the browns fan will be the most upset :lol:

7. Favorite announcing team? Bill, TUnch, and Wolf

8. Least favorite announcing team? I can't stand Chris Collinsworth or Randy Cross..not that they announce together but I still cant stand them.

9. The one player I need the most fantasy point from is going to be....? Every damn one of them.

10. Are you quiet or a screamer? LOL most definitely a screamer :bwah: I shake the house when the game is on

Black@Gold Forever32
09-09-2007, 12:21 AM

Get up early and just get ready for some Steelers football....Since SA has been around...Pop in before game time and say hey to all the fellow addicts...

I will be wearing my Santonio Holmes jersey...its my new regular gameday jersey....My Hines and Big Ben are reserved for the play-offs...Plus will have my 6 Terrible Towels in hand.....I wear one around my head....

With my mom and brother...We always watch the Steeler games together....Other family members might stop by...Friend no better if they come over then they will be watching the Steelers...lol

I have Sunday Ticket so I always have a selection when the Steelers game isn't on or over.....Tomorrow after the Steelers game I will be heading to my buddies house to watch the Bears game...He is a diehard Bears fan and has big screen...

it various....

The Bears......I think they bear the Chargers in a close game..Of course I'm picking the Bears because of my best buddy...

Don't have one they all suck...

To many to name...lol

I have around 50 teams so I pretty have everybody in the NFL on all my various of teams.......But all the Steelers players of course since the Steelers winning is most important.....So Big Ben, Parker, Ward and Holmes all have huge days...Plus the Steelers D shutting out the Browns would be mad points....

I'm a screamer and really annoying during Steelers games.....I'm constantly yelling at the tv...lol

Dako
09-09-2007, 01:23 AM
1. Do you have any early morning football rituals? get up, put on chili, begin to prepare wings and do the mad rush to straighten up the house before people come over to watch the games.

2. Will you be wearing anything "lucky" tomorrow? Steeler Jersey and wing sauce

3. Watching the game alone....or with family and friends? wiith friends

4. How many games do you plan on watching? I plan on watching as many as possible...channel surfing and all times.....

5. What is your gameday meal going to consist of? wings, chili, sausage/brats, chips and salsa, beer, maybe some shrimp, and definitely some pepto...

6. What do you think the biggest upset it going to be? no upsets this weekend

7. Favorite announcing team? howard, dandy don, gifford

8. Least favorite announcing team? i f-ing hate madden

9. The one player I need the most fantasy point from is going to be....? fwp

10. Are you quiet or a screamer? I love screaming...oh wait....you were talking football, right?.....quiet unless close game then watch out...

Prosdo
09-09-2007, 02:33 AM
1. Do you have any early morning football rituals? Get the Steelers gear on and get to the bar to watch the game.

2. Will you be wearing anything "lucky" tomorrow? My jersey

3. Watching the game alone....or with family and friends? Family & Friends

4. How many games do you plan on watching? Every single Steelers game.

5. What is your gameday meal going to consist of? None in particular

6. What do you think the biggest upset it going to be? No clue

7. Favorite announcing team? Anyone but Madden

8. Least favorite announcing team? Madden

9. The one player I need the most fantasy point from is going to be....? Shaun Alexander

10. Are you quiet or a screamer? LOL Screamer!

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-09-2007, 02:48 AM
[QUOTE=Deb;141121]FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY HERE.........so here goes :clap:

1. Do you have any early morning football rituals? Irish Coffee, and cooking food

2. Will you be wearing anything "lucky" tomorrow? No

3. Watching the game alone....or with family and friends? Alone

4. How many games do you plan on watching? Steelers, on the radio

5. What is your gameday meal going to consist of? Beer, Wings

6. What do you think the biggest upset it going to be? Jets over Pats. One can wish righ?

7. Favorite announcing team? Bill Hillgrove, Tunch Ilkin, Craig Wolfley,

8. Least favorite announcing team? NBC, CBS, FOX, ESPN

9. The one player I need the most fantasy point from is going to be.... I have no idea who I have on my teams :lol:

10. Are you quiet or a screamer? Does breaking glasses, stomping feet and throwing any objects not nailed down across the room count as a screamer? :lol:

introyitrust
09-09-2007, 02:56 AM
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY HERE.........so here goes :clap:

1. Do you have any early morning football rituals? gotta have my Terrible Towel in hand

2. Will you be wearing anything "lucky" tomorrow? Polamalu jersey and Steeler undershirt.

3. Watching the game alone....or with family and friends? with friends

4. How many games do you plan on watching? i don't know, probably three, (the Steeler game then a 4:00 game then the Sunday night game.)

5. What is your gameday meal going to consist of? I don't know yet

6. What do you think the biggest upset it going to be? Titans over Jags

7. Favorite announcing team? Tunch Wolfley, and Bill Hargrove

8. Least favorite announcing team? The MNF crew

9. The one player I need the most fantasy point from is going to be....? Larry Johnson

10. Are you quiet or a screamer? Screamer

BR7
09-09-2007, 03:14 AM
1. Do you have any early morning football rituals? dust off the flat screen, get all my crap just where I want it (see #3 below)

2. Will you be wearing anything "lucky" tomorrow? not until week 2, if what I wear on week 1 = a win

3. Watching the game alone....or with family and friends? since my brother is a Browns fan.. pitt @ cle = watching it as his house. Cle @ Pitt, he comes over. Other than those matchups, watch with friends.

4. How many games do you plan on watching? All Steelers.. comercials, switch to superfan

5. What is your gameday meal going to consist of? Start it off with a beer, then for a snack.. beer, maybe a few beers on the side and to top it all off.. beer.

6. What do you think the biggest upset it going to be? Tennessee over Jax

7. Favorite announcing team? Bill/Tunch/Craig

8. Least favorite announcing team?Madden/Michaels

9. The one player I need the most fantasy point from is going to be.... N/A of yet

10. Are you quiet or a screamer? screamer

digdug
09-09-2007, 11:29 AM
1. Do you have any early morning football rituals? watch the tube to get the latest football scoop

2. Will you be wearing anything "lucky" tomorrow? the same shirt I wore the day of SB XL

3. Watching the game alone....or with family and friends? alone - no one can handle the intensity

4. How many games do you plan on watching? today-as many as I can see

5. What is your gameday meal going to consist of? cheese fries w/ bacon-another tradition

6. What do you think the biggest upset it going to be? the Saints being dominated by the Colts

7. Favorite announcing team? Tunch and crew

8. Least favorite announcing team? Theismann and whoever

9. The one player I need the most fantasy point from is going to be....? Larry Johnson

10. Are you quiet or a screamer? LOL screamin like a Banshee

AZ_Steeler
09-09-2007, 08:09 PM
1. Do you have any early morning football rituals? Usually church then Taco Bell

2. Will you be wearing anything "lucky" tomorrow? Troy Jersey

3. Watching the game alone....or with family and friends? My long time friend who just moved back, plus our wives and sons!

4. How many games do you plan on watching? A few

5. What is your gameday meal going to consist of? Wings probably, no taco bell this around

6. What do you think the biggest upset it going to be? Green Bay :D

7. Favorite announcing team? :dunno:

8. Least favorite announcing team? ::scratch:

10. Are you quiet or a screamer? LOL Depends :D