PDA

View Full Version : How do I get those lil avatars ....?

Disturbed [NJ]
09-08-2007, 08:45 AM
How do I get those lil avatars everyone has under there names. The ones of all their favorite teams???:tt02:

BR7
09-08-2007, 09:39 AM
You need to buy them via the store. Requires "SA Gold." Click the link on top that says "sa store menu" and go to the store main. Should be a sports team catagory to where you can see how much it costs.

StlersGuy
09-08-2007, 09:43 AM
I think he is talking about the team icon's.... If so go to SA Store Menu, then go to SA Store Main and there you will see Sports Teams.. Click on it and then go to what sport you want...

Disturbed [NJ]
09-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Thank you very much guys !!! Very HELPFUL!!!!!

BR7
09-08-2007, 03:07 PM
I think he is talking about the team icon's.... If so go to SA Store Menu, then go to SA Store Main and there you will see Sports Teams.. Click on it and then go to what sport you want...

I first replied thinking he was talking about avys.. lol. I re-read it after I posted and edited it.. probably durring the same time you posted. little :all_coholic: last night :D

StlersGuy
09-08-2007, 03:10 PM
I first replied thinking he was talking about avys.. lol. I re-read it after I posted and edited it.. probably durring the same time you posted. little :all_coholic: last night :D

how dare you get drunk and well not invite me...:greengrin: