PDA

View Full Version : KDKA Loses Buccos

PITT23
09-12-2006, 09:42 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2585090

Next year the Pirates will leave KDKA, a station with a bunch of history. It'll be different tuning in to a new station to hear them and maybe theyll get better wit the change.

(hey at least I can dream :dunno: )

BlitzburghRockCity
09-12-2006, 10:38 PM
Wow that is a change, after all that time. Now if the bucs win the world series next year everybody will wonder why they didnt switch sooner ;)

House of Steel
09-12-2006, 10:39 PM
That sucks, who is going to pick them up FSN PITTSBURGH?

Blitzburgh55
09-12-2006, 10:40 PM
No the bucs will win becuse last year the tigers were the worst team then they had they All star game their and this year there good the same will happen with the bucs

House of Steel
09-12-2006, 10:50 PM
Last I heard, the Tigers are on a free fall. I don't think they are that good now. They will make the playoffs, sure, but they will be bounce out real fast.

AZ_Steeler
09-12-2006, 11:37 PM
No the bucs will win becuse last year the tigers were the worst team then they had they All star game their and this year there good the same will happen with the bucs

I like the way you think Blitz! That seems logical to me :D

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-13-2006, 01:54 AM
Bucs not on KDKA just don't seem natural !!!

Hawk Believer
09-13-2006, 02:38 AM
They were even talking about this on the local sports radio station out here. As radio professionals they were really dissapointed to hear the news. They were saying that station was the first to ever broadcast a baseball game or something like that. Didn't sound like a good day for radio.

PITT23
09-13-2006, 05:09 PM
They were even talking about this on the local sports radio station out here. As radio professionals they were really dissapointed to hear the news. They were saying that station was the first to ever broadcast a baseball game or something like that. Didn't sound like a good day for radio.
Yep thats true, first game. It can also be heard all along the east coast (from Florida to middle Canada) on most nights.