PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Lewis

StlersGuy
09-07-2007, 06:37 PM
why is it that the clowns fans seem to think that Jamal Lewis is going to run all over us...:scratch:

Ambridge
09-07-2007, 06:53 PM
I bet Browns fans are soiling their shorts knowing that the one guy who has literally made a career running up and down the field on and setting rushing records against them as a Baltimore Raven is finally on their team.

StlersGuy
09-07-2007, 07:02 PM
lol

he made there defence look like a middle school team, the question I have is why did he sign with them, I mean would you want to wear orange and be called a clown

Black@Gold Forever32
09-07-2007, 07:05 PM
lol

he made there defence look like a middle school team, the question I have is why did he sign with them, I mean would you want to wear orange and be called a clown

There wasn't a huge market for Jamal Lewis so he didn't have many options.....I will say this even though he looked washed up the last couple of years...He does look like he dropped some pounds and looks to be in the best shape he has been in some time.....I'm not worried though the Steelers usually do a solid job against Lewis....

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2007, 07:14 PM
Jamal is a power back, we don't usually have problems with them and I don't see that changing this year either. The clowns have a subpar OL so he'll be getting a lot of his yards on his own.

Lewis is a shell of his former self he's not even a top 15 RB in the league right now.

StlersGuy
09-07-2007, 07:18 PM
There wasn't a huge market for Jamal Lewis so he didn't have many options.....I will say this even though he looked washed up the last couple of years...He does look like he dropped some pounds and looks to be in the best shape he has been in some time.....I'm not worried though the Steelers usually do a solid job against Lewis....

good point

BBG7
09-07-2007, 08:27 PM
Jamal has not had much success against us. Hell if it wasn't for playing the Browns twice a year, he wouldn't have racked up all the yards he did!

StlersGuy
09-07-2007, 08:29 PM
that is not what the clowns fans are saying...

They think he is a god and well will run all over us..

I cant wait ti see the look on his face when he gets shut down on sunday

BBG7
09-07-2007, 08:32 PM
well yeah...look what they saw of him year after year....he racked up so many yards against them...it's not even funny. They probably do think he is god, but who the hell cares what they think. What matters is what happens on the field and reality will eventually hit the poor town of Cleveland.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-09-2007, 11:41 PM
Well Crackhead Jamal was a big factor today wasn't he :bwah: