PDA

View Full Version : NFL pre-game....

TEEMONT
09-06-2007, 10:04 PM
on NBC sucked my nuts. What the **** do any of those tools have to do with football?

And please, just sing the ****ing National Anthem, don't try to make it yours. ****!!!

AZ_Steeler
09-06-2007, 11:51 PM
I missed the pre-game show this year... sounds like I didn't miss much! :lol:

KSSteelerfan
09-07-2007, 12:05 AM
I am more curious as to who was picked to sing the National Anthem?:dunno:
Please don't keep us in suspense.

Forged in Steel
09-07-2007, 04:08 PM
I am more curious as to who was picked to sing the National Anthem?:dunno:
Please don't keep us in suspense.

It was Kiesha Cole. She added extra parts, for example, for the land of the free part she put for the land of the free o yeah yeah yeah

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-07-2007, 10:29 PM
on NBC sucked my nuts. What the **** do any of those tools have to do with football?

And please, just sing the ****ing National Anthem, don't try to make it yours. ****!!!

You still watch pre game shows? When a non steelers game is on the tube? WTF is wrong with you? :lol:

floodcitygirl
09-07-2007, 11:09 PM
I thought the choir that backed her up was pretty good. :dunno:

TEEMONT
09-07-2007, 11:09 PM
You still watch pre game shows? When a non steelers game is on the tube? WTF is wrong with you? :lol:

I like to see the National anthem, most of the time it gives me good chills, especially if a fly-by is included. sadly, the Colts play in a ****ing dome and they couldn't have a fly-by.

I didn't actually watch the pre-game show either once I realized it was just going to be singers that have nothing to do with football.

KSSteelerfan
09-07-2007, 11:49 PM
It was Kiesha Cole. She added extra parts, for example, for the land of the free part she put for the land of the free o yeah yeah yeah

I could see how that would be irritating. Just sing the way its supposed to be sung I say. :banging: What a Ham.