PDA

View Full Version : Farrior takes a shot at Cowher...

Troyisabeast_43
09-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Saying tonight on the local news that he was very dissapointed that Cowher came out and picked the Steelers to finish 3rd in the division. Saying that he should know the Steelers better then anybody and he thought he would have their backs. He went on to say he thinks Cowher is very bitter and wants them to fail because he is no longer the coach. Im glad that Farrior did say all these things about Cowher because I believe its all true and that Cowher always has been a phony and his true colors came out at the Press Conference where he resigned when he never really thanked the Rooney's and just seemed very bitter. It was a slap in the face to the whole Steelers organization the way Cowher acted.

Forged in Steel
09-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Saying tonight on the local news that he was very dissapointed that Cowher came out and picked the Steelers to finish 3rd in the division. Saying that he should know the Steelers better then anybody and he thought he would have their backs. He went on to say he thinks Cowher is very bitter and wants them to fail because he is no longer the coach. Im glad that Farrior did say all these things about Cowher because I believe its all true and that Cowher always has been a phony and his true colors came out at the Press Conference where he resigned when he never really thanked the Rooney's and just seemed very bitter. It was a slap in the face to the whole Steelers organization the way Cowher acted.

I hope Cowher never comes back. He got his ring and he should be done with it. It was scary every year he was the coach, we didn't know what was going to happen!

BBG7
09-06-2007, 08:14 PM
like Farrior said, he doesn't want to believe we can succeed without him. I can't wait for the Steelers to prove him wrong more than anyone now! It's just gives our guys more motivation to kick some *** this year.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
In that interview he also talks ab out the cheap shot Winslow aka "the soldier" put on him last year and said him and the rest of the team still remember and they will be after him the whole game!

Black@Gold Forever32
09-06-2007, 08:16 PM
I'm so glad Bill Cowher is gone and his 2-4 record in AFC title games (5 were at Pittsburgh).........I got a prediction of my own for Bill Cowher...I predict Coach Tomlin led teams won't fall apart in AFC title games like Cowher led teams did.....

BBG7
09-06-2007, 08:17 PM
I'm so glad Bill Cowher is gone and his 2-4 record in AFC title games (5 were at Pittsburgh).........I got a prediction of my own for Bill Cowher...I predict Coach Tomlin led teams won't fall apart in AFC title games like Cowher led teams did.....

I couldn't agree with you more!!!

AZ_Steeler
09-06-2007, 08:27 PM
The more Cowher runs his mouth the easier it is to get over that he's gone. It is really a low blow to the organization and very classless on his part. At this point in the season I think Tomlin has shown way more than Cowher did. He's one cool cat and has this team prepared for week one rather than week 4 or 5!

Troyisabeast_43
09-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Nothing about what Cowher says shocks me anymore the guy is nothing but an arrogant fraud. He treated the media like garbage his whole tenure here and that sweet nice guy you see on the NFL Network and on CBS is a total bunch of BS. I love that the Steelers are flying under the radar and that nobody is picking them to make the playoffs or finish higher then 3rd. This Steelers team is going to surprise a lot of people this year I have a feeling and will be one of the 4 or 5 teams in the AFC competing for a shot to play in Arizona in February.

Koopa
09-06-2007, 08:33 PM
now everyone knows why i hate this prick, he is the most overrated coach in the history of sports....... he can't coach for ****, he chocks in big games, and is a fruit, who the **** drinks beer with ice, faggot lol.......... he failed as a coach, his one ring doens't mean **** cause he had many legit chances to win it and failed everytime.......... i've said it many times, regular season wins doesn't make you a good coach, and that's all cowher has is a nice regular season record........... **** him and **** his family lol........

Mike Tomlin
09-06-2007, 08:45 PM
I'm glad they haven't forgotten about the "Soldier". It was funny as hell when he tried to shake Joey's hand before the game lol!

BlackGold4vr
09-06-2007, 08:46 PM

No surprise here. Cowher was a classless guy for 15 years. Why do you expect him to find some now? He should put his ring in a safe place.....it will be the last one he ever gets!

BBG7
09-06-2007, 08:48 PM
I'm glad they haven't forgotten about the "Soldier". It was funny as hell when he tried to shake Joey's hand before the game lol!

I loved it when Joey called him a fag then apoligized to everyone it may have offended except the soldier! He said it wasn't meant to offend anyone but him!

DIESELMAN
09-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Winslow doesn't know the meaning of "soldier", what a pussy. Any ways, I'm glad Farrior spoke out, theres a few of us here that were damn glad Cowher stepped down when he did. Like Koop said regular season records is one thing but Cowher sucked *** in the playoffs, good riddance and bring on some more rings. :cope: :cope: :cope: :cope: :cope: :cope:

Forged in Steel
09-06-2007, 08:58 PM
This crap with Cowher sealed the deal with me and probaly the Steelers of never having him come back. :nono:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-06-2007, 09:26 PM
:wtf: is it with people who leave the team that they feel the need to bash the Steelers ? Jerome took shots at the organization, Cowher is doing it, other FA's in the past have done it. Where in the world is the class in people any more to just keep your damn mouth shut and do your thing without making a scene and trying to stir the pot.

Cowher; thanks for the memories man. You helped us get our 1 for the thumb and we had a lot of success for which we are eternally grateful. Now it's time for you to keep your mouth shut and go play golf !

TEEMONT
09-06-2007, 09:39 PM
what if he is right? I'm just saying......

Im gettin to not like the guy anymore either, but he could be right. Just b/c all of the fans think we are going 16-0 doesn't mean he has to. I don't think it's hatin' its kind of a smart call actually. But, **** him anyways.

black an gold 4 life
09-06-2007, 10:19 PM
hey just like i said fuc- bill coward he's 2 conservative an now u can add hater on his resume he's an bum an will never get back 2 the superbowl memo 2 coward watch what tomlin does tomlin will have 4 super bowls back n town it won't take him 14 years 2 get his 1st i bet u that

[AutoMerged Post Below]
i'm with u koopa that's why they moved out of town fuc- em the whole family stinkswe should have at least seven trophies bill coward ain't sh-- lol

Koopa
09-06-2007, 10:19 PM
what if he is right? I'm just saying......

Im gettin to not like the guy anymore either, but he could be right. Just b/c all of the fans think we are going 16-0 doesn't mean he has to. I don't think it's hatin' its kind of a smart call actually. But, **** him anyways.

i'm sure he's right too, but i hate him so i'm gonna talk **** about everything he says lol..........

Stlrs4Life
09-06-2007, 10:24 PM
In that interview he also talks ab out the cheap shot Winslow aka "the soldier" put on him last year and said him and the rest of the team still remember and they will be after him the whole game!

That's all fine and dandy, but I hope they do not take any stupid penalties over it. Just knock the snot out of him a couple of times and he will be afraid to catch the ball.

BBG7
09-06-2007, 10:26 PM
That's all fine and dandy, but I hope they do not take any stupid penalties over it. Just knock the snot out of him a couple of times and he will be afraid to catch the ball.

they didn't that game...and I don't see any cheap shots in this one. I do think they will be gunning for him though!

Iron City South
09-06-2007, 11:55 PM
Think about it, Cowher knows his stock goes up if the Steelers fail this year. It makes him look better than he really was as our Coach to potential employers. If Tomlin finds success this year with this team, Cowher's stock goes down and more people than ever will question Cowhers egocentric "my way" attitude and lazy "checked out" work ethic in his final year with the Steelers. :yesnod:

TEEMONT
09-06-2007, 11:58 PM
Think about it, Cowher knows his stock goes up if the Steelers fail this year. It makes him look better than he really was as our Coach to potential employers. If Tomlin finds success this year with this team, Cowher's stock goes down and more people than ever will question Cowhers egocentric "my way" attitude and lazy "checked out" work ethic in his final year with the Steelers. :yesnod:

nah...he is rich next year no matter what. He was a ****** coach his last year. He put his team in good positions year in and out. He isnt a HoF'er, bt he was good.

BBG7
09-07-2007, 12:30 AM

good point!

Friday133
09-07-2007, 12:41 AM
Cowher is no longer paid for his ability to coach, but rather his opinion.

SteelersWoman
09-07-2007, 03:15 AM
While BC is entitled to his opinion (although I'm not sure what he's basing it on), I hope this fires up our guys to the point where they do as good or better than they've ever done!

I personally have no idea where we'll end up, although of course I'm hoping we win the division :D

Prosdo
09-07-2007, 11:58 AM
3rd in our division? WTF Bill? Bitter much?

Mach1
09-07-2007, 12:31 PM
At least we have some bulletin board material. Just a little bit more motivation to prove the nay sayers wrong.

BBG7
09-07-2007, 12:38 PM
At least we have some bulletin board material. Just a little bit more motivation to prove the nay sayers wrong.

Very true...Although I don't think bulletin board material is needed...it always seems to spark a flame with our guys!

GoBenGo
09-07-2007, 05:15 PM
FROM HEAD COACH TO TALKING HEAD. It was great Bill but it IS time to move on. I am not going to await your every word to see how you still feel about MY Steelers. You have now aligned yourself with the current bobble-headed legion of media-chewers. One of THEM. When I want genuine insight as to the state of my Steelers , I will get it from the guy Mr Rooney replaced you with. MAD MIKE TOMLIN! The Here and Now!

get 'em boys!

Ambridge
09-07-2007, 07:40 PM
I'll agree that Cowher should zip up his pie-hole and just STFU but I can't go along with all of the hate and bitterness towards the guy.
In his defense he did bring us many years of winning football and always kept the Steelers in the championship hunt....regardless of his playoff record.
Not to mention that as the years went on and he had to deal more with Penny Pinching Head "A-hole" Art II(Who IMO is prick deluxe)maybe Bill's relationship with the Rooney's did head south and maybe he harbors some hard feelings??? It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

If you want to really hate Bill Cowher that's fine I'll wait until he does something really stupid......like become the head coach of the Cleveland Browns to totally dispise him.

manofsteel
09-07-2007, 10:31 PM
I liked coach cowher. I think he did good aside from the AFC Game Record. But I think he is shiat now. Predidcting us to do so bad. IF anything he should have thanked the Rooney a hundred times over for not firing himn after all thos AFC CHAMPion game losses