PDA

View Full Version : Last fan standing

JB 67
09-05-2007, 08:01 PM
A little heads up were loosing to a Clowns fan on cbs.sportsline.com the ultimate fan challenge Steelers vs Browns get in there and vote :cope:

AZ_Steeler
09-05-2007, 08:09 PM
Here's the link to go vote... http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10333154

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Can we vote more then once ??

floodcitygirl
09-05-2007, 08:27 PM
He's killing our guy...69-31%!!!!!! Please vote!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-05-2007, 08:30 PM
I just voted ...

:bump:

DIESELMAN
09-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Voted but it didn't change....its still 7-3

Prosdo
09-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Voted!

BBG7
09-05-2007, 08:40 PM
voted

Mach1
09-05-2007, 08:57 PM
Done - voted

digdug
09-05-2007, 09:09 PM
voted - but its still 70 - 30 :banging:

TEEMONT
09-05-2007, 09:34 PM
oh now we are losing...lol...who cares, we are gonna win on Sunday

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
Besides, the guy looks like a tool. WTF makes him a superfan?

Stlrs4Life
09-05-2007, 10:50 PM
Voted, but still down 70-29%.

RckyMtnStlrFan
09-05-2007, 11:13 PM
oh now we are losing...lol...who cares, we are gonna win on Sunday

[AutoMerged Post Below]
Besides, the guy looks like a tool. WTF makes him a superfan?

lol! I thought the same thing. I thought the clowns fan actually had the better interview, but of course I voted for the Steeler fan.

It really doesn't matter anyway. What matters is the degree of beating we lay on the clowns on sunday!:lol:

BBG7
09-06-2007, 11:17 AM
lol! I thought the same thing. I thought the clowns fan actually had the better interview, but of course I voted for the Steeler fan.

It really doesn't matter anyway. What matters is the degree of beating we lay on the clowns on sunday!:lol:

I agree. It would be nice to win...but how did this guy get chosen anyways as the Steelers superfan. BUT WHO CARES...I guess the Browns have to win something since they won't be winning many football games this year! What matters is what happens on a football field and we'll see the results of that on Sunday!!!!

GoBenGo
09-06-2007, 11:45 AM
VOTED!!!!
AND WE ARE UP 78-23%!!!!!!!!!!!!
EFF THE BROWNS SUPERFAN!!:brownssuck:

BBG7
09-06-2007, 11:55 AM
VOTED!!!!
AND WE ARE UP 78-23%!!!!!!!!!!!!
EFF THE BROWNS SUPERFAN!!:brownssuck:

wow...quite a jump! Still all that matters is Sunday on the field!

GoBenGo
09-06-2007, 03:28 PM
wow...quite a jump! Still all that matters is Sunday on the field!

All that matters is TOTAL dominance of the Browns AND the Brown-nation( thats funny:hilarious:).
EVERYWHERE!:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt 02:

[AutoMerged Post Below]

September 6, 2007 1:26 pm
Steelers fan(s) using a bot to cheat Score: 70 -

Punchsmack

14,000+ votes for the Steelers over one night? CHEATERS! The Browns had that victory. Oh well....we'll see you on Sunday.

courtesy of punchsmack ( stains fan)
:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:
sad, just sad.
another whiney brownie:crybabyclowns:

Stlrs4Life
09-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Wow, what a turn around on that vote went from 70-29 Clown Fan, to 79-22 Steeler Fan. Now he is facing the Chiefs Fan. Keep voting!

SteelersWoman
09-06-2007, 05:45 PM
It's 99% Steelers vs 1% Chiefs

Blitzburghpete
09-06-2007, 06:22 PM
voted

:banana::banana::banana:

KSSteelerfan
09-06-2007, 06:22 PM
I voted. We kick Chiefs b*tt.:tt02::tt02::tt02:

GoBenGo
09-06-2007, 08:08 PM
hard to be a "superfan" of such role models:

Cleveland Browns Bodden apologizes for arrest, expects to play Sunday vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Posted by Tony Grossi September 06, 2007 13:02PM

Chuck Crow/The Plain Dealer
Cleveland Browns defensive back Leigh Bodden talks to the media in the Browns locker room in Berea, Ohio after the morning football practice on Thursday, Sept. 6, 2007. Bodden was arrested on Wednesday night at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport for arguing with police officers and resisting arrest.Browns cornerback Leigh Bodden apologized for getting arrested Wednesday night and vowed it won't be a distraction to him in preparing for the opener against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
He plans to play and coach Romeo Crennel said Bodden will play.

Earlier in the day, Bodden had an attorney enter not guilty pleas in Cleveland Municipal Court to charges of resisting arrest, failure to comply and a traffic ticket.

Cleveland police arrested Bodden at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport on Wednesday for arguing with officers and resisting arrest in the arrivals area.

Bodden posted a $1,000 bond and was released at 1:05 a.m. today after spending about five hours in jail.

At his locker in the open media period, Bodden said, "You all know there are two sides to every story, but right now I can't comment on my side of the story. My attorney's going to handle that."It's unfortunate that this is a distraction before the Steelers game. I apologize to my coaches and my teammates and I've talked to the coaches and we're trying to get past that and get ready for Pittsburgh. That's all I've got to say."

Followup questions were interrupted by Bill Bonsiewicz, Browns vice president of communications.

Bodden said he was unconcerned about a possible league suspension.

Crennel said he had not yet spoken to Bodden, but he found it odd that an easy-going guy such as Bodden could be arrested and jailed for what Crennel termed "a minor traffic incident."

"It's my understanding he was picking up his family at the airport and there are two small kids involved, and his wife, she can't handle the kids and the luggage, and he was just trying to help," Crennel said.

"Now I don't know what occurred between he and the police officer. There are always two sides to a story. Until I can find out that information, I'm going to reserve my judgment about what happened.

"Leigh is an easy-going guy. You don't anticipate any problems with him, so when something like that occurs with an easy-going guy, there may be more to it than the easy-going guy all of a sudden going off the deep end."

-- Tony Grossi

WHY-O WHY-O WHY-O CANT ANYONE BEHAVE IN OHIO?
:crybabyclowns::brownssuck:
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

[AutoMerged Post Below]
check out that link to the Sebula Theory thing on the pittsburgh superfan semi-final commentary . it goes to 18to88.com and lays out a pretty cool star wars breakdown of the NFL.
( I mean, if ya like that kinda stuff)