PDA

View Full Version : Browns to start with Frye at quarterback against Steelers

steelerfan11
09-03-2007, 05:48 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10331316

too bad its not Quinn, even though I am a Notre Dame fan I would have loved to see our D kill him in his first NFL game.

RckyMtnStlrFan
09-03-2007, 06:01 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10331316

too bad its not Quinn, even though I am a Notre Dame fan I would have loved to see our D kill him in his first NFL game.

Me too.

Stairwayto7
09-03-2007, 06:12 PM
who knows, after we chew up and spit out Frye, then we can work on the others

K Train
09-03-2007, 06:22 PM
quinn outplayed those 2, hes being **** on here, i hate defending a brown but he should be the one to get beaten up on sunday. Crennel is really an awful coach

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-03-2007, 07:15 PM
Fyre, Quinn, Anderson, the beer vendor. Does not matter there all in for a long day of pain delivered by the black and gold :tt02:

Troyisabeast_43
09-03-2007, 07:25 PM
It doesnt matter who is playing quarterback for the Browns on Sunday the bottom line is much like the opponent the Steelers are playing here next week the Bills in the Home Opener the Browns arent a very good team. If the Steelers lose to either one of these teams they have got big big problems. The Steelers are much better then both of these teams and there will just be no excuse what so ever to lose to either one of them its really that simple. With the schedule the Steelers have in December at the end of the year they simply cannot afford to lose these first couple games they have early on. If they do then they will be in big trouble early on in this division.

JB 67
09-03-2007, 08:39 PM
The Browns on there home field shouldn't be taken lightly but I agree we should win gotta get out of the gate fast with our schedule :cope:

TEEMONT
09-03-2007, 08:45 PM
poor guy

RckyMtnStlrFan
09-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Fyre, Quinn, Anderson, the beer vendor. Does not matter there all in for a long day of pain delivered by the black and gold :tt02:

lol! :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-03-2007, 09:29 PM
This game is huge for us, it's a divisional game on the road. We know all too well what happens when you take divisional teams lightly, in the past. We need to come out with guns blazing and throw everything we've got at them and beat them into submission early. The clowns are one of those teams where if you let them hang around keep it close they can steal the game from you in the end. We can't let get in their heads that they can win this game in the 2nd half. We need to stomp the life out of them early and put up as many points as possible.

Ibleedblk&gld
09-03-2007, 09:50 PM
again, i predict brady quinn will be playing the whole second half...possibly even mid 2nd quarter...

Stlrs4Life
09-03-2007, 10:07 PM
I seen this coming, Quinn didn't exactly burn up the pre seasson to get the nod over Frye, but believe we see him mid season.

DIESELMAN
09-03-2007, 10:45 PM
again, i predict brady quinn will be playing the whole second half...possibly even mid 2nd quarter...

:plus1: His holdout hurt him from being named the starter, but between Fried and Andickson, he will be in the game.