PDA

View Full Version : Moses Cut?

BlackGold4vr
09-03-2007, 11:13 AM
Quentin Moses (Georgia) was released by the Raiders. He was the Raiders 3rd round pick in this years draft (65th)overall. I only bring him up because at one time he was projected to be a first rounder and then a not so stellar combine coupled with some drug involvement revelations had his stock dropping on draft day. I do believe there were some people on this site that wanted him.

Not even good enough to make the Raiders? :hilarious:

Character.....red flags once again reveal flawed player.

He was picked up by the Cardinals.........go figure.

Stairwayto7
09-03-2007, 11:18 AM
If the raiders had problems with a kid involved in drugs, then what the hell could we do with him?????????????????????????????????????????

BlackGold4vr
09-03-2007, 11:27 AM
If the raiders had problems with a kid involved in drugs, then what the hell could we do with him?????????????????????????????????????????

We don't want him but there were people in this site that thought the drug problems were not relevant.

K Train
09-03-2007, 01:15 PM
i never wanted moses, i cringed at any mock having us take him, koop insisted he was just saving himself for the NFL, which is why he had a down year (lol).
He didnt have huge drug problems, there were some reports of him getting in trouble in college. But thats not why he fell or why he was cut, that all was because he ****ing sucks. I did see him make a couple plays in the preseason but most of the time he looks like a small retarded child out there, just like at the combine. Anyway, use of drugs in college is overrated, i was defending jarvis moss when we were looking at him, but hes not a ****ing bum lol