09-03-2007, 01:00 AM
Anyone still want these players?

Darnell Bing LB/S
Antonio Pitman RB
Quientin Moses LB/DE
Omar Jacobs QB
Reggie McNeal WR....

because they were all released and are available REAL CHEAP :2cents:

I remember seeing these guys high on peoples wish lists! And people wanted Jacobs on the practice squad last year before he got picked up.....:hilarious:

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------
:nono:
This was fast.... UPDATE
Moses was picked up.... or should I say swooped up.... by those desert Cardinals like 2 seconds ago!

Koopa
09-03-2007, 01:23 AM
darnell bing is a bum lol

ptiman isn't better then any rb we have.......well if kuhn had made the team then pitman would've been better lol

moses has no passion, before last season he was being put on the same level as gaines adams

and screw mcneal.......we don't need no damn aggie on this team lol

MDSteel15
09-03-2007, 01:35 AM
LOL... I agree with all that but the Aggie statement!!! I remember when they had THE fiercest D- in college football.... :hail: If they had that again, I would never turn them down :nono: Feel sorry for McNeal just for the fact that he was hanging out with the riff raff in Cincy and was one that got arrested :banging: Really a raw talent with that crazy speed he has :yesnod:

Stairwayto7
09-03-2007, 09:49 AM
I would like to add some depth to our lb corp. But I like our wr`s. Pittman NO!

GoBenGo
09-03-2007, 10:40 AM
Add Steely McBeam~:yesnod:

K Train
09-03-2007, 11:05 AM
lol i saw bing and moses with first round ratings and even as our pick in a few mocks lol, they bothe played for the raiders lol

JB 67
09-03-2007, 03:39 PM
lol i saw bing and moses with first round ratings and even as our pick in a few mocks lol, they bothe played for the raiders lol lol good place for them

Mike Tomlin
09-03-2007, 07:41 PM
I see Kyle Turley is still a free agent, I think he'd be a great back up left tackle. That guy was always a nasty Blocker!

SteelerFan87
09-03-2007, 09:29 PM
I'll take a Center who can snap the ball and knows the snap count, please!