PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Smith

BRICKTOWN BEAST
08-30-2007, 06:27 PM
If I had to pick one guy to start on defense its Anthony Smith. I mean all preseason he just seemed to be making plays. He even layed out Kevin Curtis in the endzone. He plays with so much fire and isnt shy about it. Im not saying that Ryan Clark is bad but I just want Smith on that field.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-30-2007, 06:32 PM
Smith will be starting one day...I was hoping this year but it seems Clark has won the FS job......But Smith will get serious playing time this year....

black an gold 4 life
08-30-2007, 07:11 PM
i like them using smith on 3rd downs because he has an nack 4 the ball ryan is just as good an he might b an little better on run support that's why he is starting once smith get better on his run support watch out.

digdug
08-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Smith plays with a fire and intensity that is rare - if he can harness it and play within himself - what a safety tandem would that be!!

One thing for sure - he could be the next emotional leader on defense and the player to replace Joey Porter for getting the fellas fired up and ready to lay the wood to anyone who dares to gain yardage on them!!

AZ_Steeler
08-30-2007, 08:02 PM
Smith and Troy are going to be one hell of tandem! Smith and Troy leave everything on the field and play all out every single down! I too would like to see Smith starting and I think it's just a matter of games before we see it happen... he is one guy they will find they can't have sitting on the bench!

:cope:

K Train
08-30-2007, 10:16 PM
smith is just crazy, an absolute badass and he knows it, he will get playing time you can count on that