PDA

View Full Version : Bungholio's losing to Atlanta

BlackGold4vr
08-27-2007, 09:41 PM
Bengirls starting D looks weak like it always does. Giving up yardage in chunks to the Joey Harrington led Falcons? :lol:

Mike Tomlin
08-27-2007, 11:33 PM
Chris Henry has been killing the second team D all pre-season. Glad they won't have him for 8 weeks

BlackGold4vr
08-28-2007, 01:23 AM
Bungholes lost again. 0 -3 in the pre-season. But im sure they will turn it around in the regular season.

:hilarious:

The Bungholes have given up 35 more point than our Steelers in 1 fewer game.

Only the Detroit Lions and Arizona Cardinals have given up more points this pre-season. (elite company)

Once again the Bungles defense will be their downfall!

SteelerBee43
08-28-2007, 01:45 AM
:dance::dance::buttkick:enuf said!!:yesnod:

floodcitygirl
08-28-2007, 01:48 AM
I started watching around half time. I was amazed that the Bengals were having such a hard time?! I thought they'd have an easy time of it with the Falcons being without a first string quarterback. Then towards the end, the commentators were slobbering all over the fact of what a great quarterback Palmer is and how great he looked tonight.....what?????? :dunno: They had Palmer even coming out in the third quarter. Had Chris Henry in almost the whole time, I think. First string against what???......and they still couldn't get it done. I know it takes more than one player but I still don't get it.

BlackGold4vr
08-28-2007, 02:07 AM
I don't even consider the Bungholes a serious contender for the AFC North title. That title will be fought hard for between the Steelers and the Ravens. Bungholes will once again finish 3rd and miss the playoffs....so sad. There will be more crying in Bungleland.

:crying:

:markit:

stillers4me
08-28-2007, 07:33 AM
The idiot commentators said that Peyton Manning, Brady and Carson Palmer were the only three elite QB's in the NFL.

Excuse me???????????? Can anyone tell me how many playoff games the striped elite one has won??

Didn't think so.

The only blessing about watching a 3 hour news special about Michael Vick (with a football game in the background), was that they forgot about paying homage to Carson Palmer.

Ambridge
08-28-2007, 11:17 AM
The only blessing about watching a 3 hour news special about Michael Vick (with a football game in the background), was that they forgot about paying homage to Carson Palmer.

ESPN's coverage of the game was just plain pitiful.
Making viewers watch and listen to interviews while clearly neglecting the game is shameful on ESPN's part.
I'm wondering if they've been taking tips from the NFL Network on how to botch a broadcast of an NFL game??

Another thing I know is that Tony Kornheiser needs to GO!! He's starting to make Paul McGuire look not so bad.

StlersGuy
08-28-2007, 05:39 PM
ESPN's coverage of the game was just plain pitiful.
Making viewers watch and listen to interviews while clearly neglecting the game is shameful on ESPN's part.
I'm wondering if they've been taking tips from the NFL Network on how to botch a broadcast of an NFL game??

Another thing I know is that Tony Kornheiser needs to GO!! He's starting to make Paul McGuire look not so bad.

I turned the game off just because they (ESPN) would not stop talking about MV, damn you would think the guy was a god or something :cursin:

KSSteelerfan
08-28-2007, 11:27 PM
I started watching around half time. I was amazed that the Bengals were having such a hard time?! I thought they'd have an easy time of it with the Falcons being without a first string quarterback. Then towards the end, the commentators were slobbering all over the fact of what a great quarterback Palmer is and how great he looked tonight.....what?????? :dunno: They had Palmer even coming out in the third quarter. Had Chris Henry in almost the whole time, I think. First string against what???......and they still couldn't get it done. I know it takes more than one player but I still don't get it.

Just the fact that the game was broadcast on ESPN should be reason enough to know these guys are a bunch of Carson Palmer
http://www.hollywoodstandups.com/images/homerIntense.jpg

WildBillSteel
08-29-2007, 12:26 AM

i have no idea why theres this lovefest with palmer.........i mean what exaectly has he done other than whine & choke? thank god for mute buttons

NOVA STEELERS
08-31-2007, 02:36 PM
The bungels had their run, they are done back to the drawing board........

StlersGuy
08-31-2007, 02:40 PM
The bungels had their run, they are done back to the drawing board........
:worthless::smashbengals: