08-24-2007, 12:10 AM
http://www.whirlmagazine.com/current_month/cover_story.php

This was sent to me. Enjoy. :greengrin:

Aunkster
08-24-2007, 01:21 AM
you are a Tro Girl,thats for sure...:bluelol:

AZ_Steeler
08-24-2007, 03:22 AM
That's one huge article!!! I don't have time to read it all now :D Troy is definitely a class act though and I'm glad to see him signed and remaining with the Black-n-Gold!

:cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
08-24-2007, 07:02 AM
Dayum, that is a long article :bluelol: Thanks for posting it Flood ! I've never regretted stepping up to take Troy and moving up so far in the 1st round to get him. I can remember I was at the Fan Blitz at Heinz and was standing in the Great Hall when the Steelers pick was up and seeing flash across all the TV's and being announced that we traded up to get Troy ! The whole place just went berzerk with cheers and Here we go Steelers ! Nobody figured we had a snowballs chance in hell of getting the best safety in the draft. He's been nothing but stellar for us ever since.

floodcitygirl
08-24-2007, 11:02 AM
:lol: I know it is long. That's why I just gave the link. I thought it had some good info though.....and the pics are definately not hard to look at, imo. ;)

GoBenGo
08-24-2007, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the article!!!
Troy is a beast! Human WMD! The guy just blows plays up!!!
I have heard a few rumors that he will get to be in on offense plays!!!:banana:
SO MUCH FEROCITY, SPEED AND TALENT...

...GIVE HIM THE BALL!:cope:

digdug
08-24-2007, 05:09 PM
:hail::hail::tt02::tt02: You have to be that good for Jack "Splat" to give you a nickname - let alone a positive one. Even though not quite right "Flyin' Hawaiian" is an awesome nickname!:mohawk1::towelwave::towelwave:

Stlrs4Life
08-24-2007, 07:00 PM
:lol: ....and the pics are definately not hard to look at, imo. ;)

Easy for you to say. I mighta caught the gay from looking at it.:lol:

Steel-Da-One
08-24-2007, 08:50 PM
great article! thanks for sharing!

BlitzburghNation
08-24-2007, 09:40 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
GREAT READ FCG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :bigthumb:

Loved what coach carroll said about him,,,,,,,,:scratch:

Carroll, who was also head coach of the New England Patriots and the New York Jets before becoming head coach of the USC Trojans, compares Polamalu to other star NFL strong safety players Joey Browner, Tim McDonald, and hall of famer Ronnie Lott. “Troy was a combination of all of those guys,” Carroll says. “He could do all of those things that all of those guys could do.”

Being compared to those guys,,,,,,,,"WOW"

Also loved what Big Ben said,,,,,,,,,,, :scratch:

“You’d think he wouldn’t hurt a fly, but on the field, it’s like something just snapped in him, like he wants to demolish the opponent. He’s still respectful about it, but in the moment, he wants to punish the opponent.”

Guess that's why the guys in the locker call him the "Quiet Storm"

He's without a doubt a true throwback STEELER and plays the game the way it should be played ~~~~~~~~ :tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02: