PDA

View Full Version : Which teams

Blitzburghpete
08-21-2007, 03:28 PM
Which teams and players do you think will stink this year?

Teams i think the Falcons are gonna blow with fall out from M Vick, leaving a bad atmosphere

Players that will suck - i'm going for J Lewis,

Suprize team i think the Raiders will win more than expected as they have a reasonable defence, and some pretty good offencive weapons. No pressure on them so what they got to loose.

Suprize player, - Culpepper will fit right in and do well. You heard it hear frist!

Next

BlitzburghNation
08-21-2007, 03:46 PM
Well atlanta's a given,,,,,,,,,,one word "joey" :haha:

Culpepper will not start for the raiders simply because he's not completly healed,,,,,,,,,,But if josh Mcown falters we might see culpepper around week 9 or 10 :dunno:

Jamal will suck like you said "hell, it's the stains" :haha:

The vikings will suck along with Miami,chiefs,buffalo and the titans ,,,,,,,,

500 teams might be The surprising Texans,Lions,Packers,arizona,49ers,,,,,,

The closest Division in NFC is the west,,,,,,,,,,Where the winning team could be 9-7 and last place in division could be 7-9 :popcorn:

We've got the strongest division Where 3 teams could make the playoffs !!!!!!

What I really want this season is for our team to be competitive & not give games away like last year,,,,,,,,, Make the playoffs & let the chips fall where thy may ~~~~~ :tt02:

Hawk Believer
08-21-2007, 07:30 PM
Arizona is one of those teams who should have been really good on paper for the last 5 years. It seems like each year people say they are a team that is up and coming, but then they always stink. I am at the point where I don't care how good they look before the season, they are going to have to put up some big games before I'll believe the hype.

Stlrs4Life
08-21-2007, 09:04 PM
So true Hawk. i think Carolina will be better, and Cowboys will be better.