PDA

View Full Version : Finally Timmons is on board!

Mike Tomlin
08-18-2007, 11:22 PM
Finally the wait is over to see what Timmons can do. He may not have made a big play, but you see what he can do for our team from a defensive schemeing standpoint. I always thought he was drafted to be a bigger troy smaller Keisel. He's that third rover type player on the field. Now that he's worked that groin in live action I think he's ok.:tt02::cope::helmet:

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-18-2007, 11:37 PM
Finally the wait is over to see what Timmons can do. He may not have made a big play, but you see what he can do for our team from a defensive schemeing standpoint. I always thought he was drafted to be a bigger troy smaller Keisel. He's that third rover type player on the field. Now that he's worked that groin in live action I think he's ok.:tt02::cope::helmet:

Do not get excited yet. Still a long way to go.

Prosdo
08-18-2007, 11:40 PM
Not much to say about him. Glad he is back.

steelerfan11
08-18-2007, 11:45 PM
I was shocked to see him lining up on a WR.

Mike Tomlin
08-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Do not get excited yet. Still a long way to go.
not saying he proved himself yet but we got a glimpse of what he was drafted for.

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-18-2007, 11:51 PM
not saying he proved himself yet but we got a glimpse of what he was drafted for.

Yes we did. It was a nice first step.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-19-2007, 02:36 AM
They had him lined at CB for a bit tonight and he was running down the field with WR's and TE's.

He whiffed on a bunch of plays and wasn't always in the right spot but he certainly showed some of what we drafted him for. Give this kid some time in the system now that he's healthy and look out !

Mike Tomlin
08-19-2007, 11:19 AM
They had him lined at CB for a bit tonight and he was running down the field with WR's and TE's.

He whiffed on a bunch of plays and wasn't always in the right spot but he certainly showed some of what we drafted him for. Give this kid some time in the system now that he's healthy and look out !

Exactly!:yesnod:

Stlrs4Life
08-19-2007, 11:54 AM
Well, doesn't sound like he was terrible. Guess he deserves more chances.

digdug
08-19-2007, 12:06 PM
Just be patient - with a little time I think this guy's gonna be a great fit in LeBeau's system. Just gives him another player to mess with the opposition's head.:tt02::cope::evillaugh::towelwave:

manofsteel
08-19-2007, 04:45 PM
Good to see him on the feild. He can be a good athlete I think. Lebeau has been doing all kinds of funky shiat. Keisel has been lining up in a lot of weird places too. I thing were gonna have one funky nasty D this year. It was also nice to see us finally get some good pressure on the QB. Word up Woodly finally gotta sack under his belt and I think there is plenty to follow/