PDA

View Full Version : The players we hate thread

K Train
08-17-2007, 08:20 PM
ok, post a player you hate and tell why you hate them

i'll start it off with jamarcus russel.

He sucks, he never shouldve been taken #1 and he has the balls to hold out this long, what a bitch, hes lucky he went against a sorry ND defense in the sugar bowl because if he didnt look like a superman in that game he would be lucky to be a top 15 pick....only one player deserved that #1 spot and it wasnt jamarcus

ok whos next

AZ_Steeler
08-17-2007, 08:22 PM
Tom Brady

Do I really need to explain anything... he's Tom Brady!

black an gold 4 life
08-17-2007, 08:30 PM
lol i'm with u az steelers

Prosdo
08-17-2007, 08:44 PM
Tom Brady, Terrell Owens, Ray Lewis, Michael Vick, Eli Manning, and TJ Houshmanzada.

Blitzburgh55
08-17-2007, 09:49 PM
Dovan McNabb
Brady Quinn

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-17-2007, 10:12 PM
Gay Ray
Micheal Vick
McNabb (even more now for supporting vick)
Tom Brady
Carson Palmer
Chad Johnson
TJ Houshmanzada
Peyton Manning

Black@Gold Forever32
08-17-2007, 10:14 PM
Players that I hate.....Oh man were to start.......There are many players that I totally can't stand the sight of.....But one really stands out anymore and that TJ Humpshismama....

I just hate TJ....From his constant running his mouth to wiping his feet with the Terrible Towel.......I really just hate the guy and loved when Anthony Smith lit his up last year...Can't wait to see it again....

TEEMONT
08-17-2007, 11:27 PM
Players that I hate.....Oh man were to start.......There are many players that I totally can't stand the sight of.....But one really stands out anymore and that TJ Humpshismama....

I just hate TJ....From his constant running his mouth to wiping his feet with the Terrible Towel.......I really just hate the guy and loved when Anthony Smith lit his up last year...Can't wait to see it again....

woah....we agree....

BB2W
08-17-2007, 11:35 PM
Mt top three would have to be Ray Lewis, Chad Johnson, and T.J. Whosyourmama.

All three for obvious reasons. :yesnod:

I also hated William Green (mostly for his performances against Penn State) up until the point when Porter two-pieced him... then I felt sorry for him.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-17-2007, 11:40 PM
woah....we agree....

I think hell just froze over.......:lol: Really though we're both Steelers fans.....I like Michigan and Pitt in college football just like you.....We're both Bucco fans......So we do agree on some things.......:bigthumb:

But we also disagree on many things.....:lol: Now are you surprised that Peyton Manning wasn't my choice? Really Peyton isn't that high on my list....I can name many players I can't stand more then Golden Boy....Gay Ray, Tom Brady,Terrell Suggs,Chris McAlister....basically every player on the Ravens roster...:lol:Oh and Soldier Boy Winslow........can't forget him.....

more smileys just for you...I know how much you like them....

K Train
08-17-2007, 11:52 PM
lol i thought every player on the rosters of the ravens, bengals and browns would be implied....lets think outside the division lol

Black@Gold Forever32
08-17-2007, 11:59 PM
lol i thought every player on the rosters of the ravens, bengals and browns would be implied....lets think outside the division lol

Train you have to remember some of us are former pot heads (I am) so you have to explain everything in full detail.....So when you made this thread you should have stated non AFC North players from the jump....:lol:

If thats the case without a doubt.....Thomas Brady.....

I give him his props...I think he is the best QB in the NFL....Plus I hated the guy at Michigan...lol and I like Michigan...lol But I'm just so tired of Brady and hate his cocky smirk......When the Steelers travel to New England in Dec....I hope Harrison and Woodley just rip his throwing arm off and beat him with it....lol

BlitzburghNation
08-18-2007, 02:57 AM
Ray Lewis,,,,,,,,,,,,and the rest of them Rat-turds !!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------
Outside our division is "Tom Brady" of course,,,,,,,,,,, :yesnod::yesnod:

BlitzburghRockCity
08-18-2007, 07:17 AM
TO - the most selfish, arrogant, locker room cancer a team could ever ask for !

KSSteelerfan
08-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Randy Moss and the entire NE Pats. Randy for obvious reasons and the Pats for being delusional enough to think that they will ever top what the Steeler teams past and present have accomplisehed in SB's won.

BlackGold4vr
08-18-2007, 11:30 AM
I really hate Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson, and T.J. Doushmanzada.

Carson Palmer - Stated in an interview that he felt superbowl 40 was supposed to be theirs and we stole it from them when Kimo crushed his knee. If you asked me that is taking a whole lot for granted. Namely that they could have gotten past the Colts and Broncos to even reach the superbowl with that weak *** defense of theirs.

T.J. Doushmanzada - Can't get the thoughts of him cleaning off his shoes with a terrible towel out of my mind. One of the reasons that I can never see that hit that Anthony Smith put on him enough times. Instant classic!

Chad Johnson - One of the most over-rated wide outs in the entire league. His game doesn't even come close to backing up his talk. There have been many, many games where Chad is a non-factor. That doesn't happen to superstars but it happens to Chad a lot. I wouldn't trade Santonio Holmes for Chad Johnson straight up. Santonio will be better and he isn't a smack talker.

DBR96A
08-20-2007, 01:59 PM
BITCHES I HATE

1. Tom Brady
(I respect him, and I believe he's the best QB in the NFL, but I hate his ***.)

2. Ray Lewis
(From obstruction of justice to faggoty interpretive dances to being overrated for going on four years now, there's plenty of reason to hate him.)

3. Chris McAlister
(The most overrated CB in the NFL, and a guy who can't seem to keep his **** cannon shut when the Ravens play us.)

4. Carson Palmer
(Excellent talent, but a superiority complex, combined with zero mental toughness, make him one of the biggest whiners in the league.)

5. T.J. Houshmandzadeh
(****-talker extraordinaire who wiped his feet with a Terrible Towel, and will pay for it for the remainder of his tenure as a Bengal.)

6. Brady Quinn
(This pretty-boy douchebag QB wanted to play for Cleveland so much that he held out for top-10 money in spite of the fact that he fell out of the top 20 in the draft. He retreated to the "green room" at the draft in order to have a good cry.)

7. Kellen Winslow Jr.
(He's a ****in' SOUUULJAAAH! He said so! He's also yet another ******* Miami Hurricane.)

8. Shawne Merriman
(His stupid "lights out" dance gets on my damn nerves.)

9. Philip Rivers
(Nothing personal, but if Ben Roethlisberger is "the beneficiary of surrounding talent," then what is Philip Rivers? Of course, the national sports media gives him more credit for one season than they give Roethlisberger for three seasons [combined].)

10. Tony Romo
(Again, nothing personal, but the fact that he put together a winning streak for the Dallas Cowboys is a ticket straight to overratedness.)

11. Plaxico Burress
(**** that lackadaisical bitch. Hey, is Eli Manning still better than Ben Roethlisberger? Nice ring you got there, Plaxico --- oops, I forgot: YOU DON'T HAVE ONE! *lmao*)

12. Elisha Manning
(He's been bitch-made by Plaxico Burress and Jeremy Shockey. He doesn't have the stones to be the leader of that cluster**** team.)

13. Jeremy Shockey
(Obviously archaeologists never watch New York Giants games, or they'd've found the "missing link" five years ago.)

14. Michael Strahan
("Ya know, tha otha night I dethided to sit down an' thtart thankin' 'bout muh future an' make thum important dethisionth, like retirin' an' thtuff, and it'th lookin' more an' more like I got mah head up mah ath!)

15. Sean Taylor
(Dirty, dirty player.)

16. Matt Leinart
(Arrogant douchebag who's too "Hollywood" to be trusted, and too pretty to be manly.)

17. Leonard Little
(Shouldn't this guy be behind bars?)

18. Matt Hasselbeck
(Said that Pittsburgh felt like the first five minutes of Joe Versus The Volcano. **** him, and his team, and his coach, and his fan base, and any fans who sympathize with their fan base.)

Dako
08-20-2007, 02:26 PM
Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, P-lazy-co Burress outside of AFC North,
Chad Johnson, Chad Johnson, Chad Johnson inside AFC North

Prosdo
08-20-2007, 10:26 PM
I forgot about Kellen Winslow Jr. He is definitely on my list.

SteelerBee43
08-23-2007, 01:56 AM
Of course it's Vick"The Dick",which won't be playin for awhile if ever,and Portis for backin him up on the dogfighting .
Chad Jonhson and T.J. his butt buddy.
Ray Lewis #1 Prick exudes from every pore of his body.

StlersGuy
08-23-2007, 10:06 PM
I hate all of the bungals and ratbirds

Hburg
08-23-2007, 11:06 PM
Train you have to remember some of us are former pot heads (I am) so you have to explain everything in full detail

What you talking former? :lol:

Seriously, I like Randy Moss. I think he gets a bad rap with how the media portrays him. From what I've read about other players describing him, he works hard, and takes pride in his game.

Players I dislike: Brady Quinn. The epitome of the pampered frat boy acting like a cry-baby on draft day when he fell. Then when the Browns make a herculean (and stupid) deal to pick him at #22 he comes back and holds out for top pick money because he feels he should have been a top pick. Talk about having a high opinion (not to mention overrated) of yourself.

Terrell Owens. The way he has been such a cancer to each team he has been on. How he undermines his teammates and coaches, and how he tore the Eagles apart.

Ray Lewis. Always been overrated, always will be overrated. ESPN loves to pick the Ravens to win the AFCN every year.

Jeremy Shockey. C*cky as hell, but not a good enough player to back it up. For how c*cky he is, he should have at least as many rings as Tom Brady.

TJ Housh. He needs to get his own schtick and stop feeding off of CJ.

If I think of any more, I'll post them.

BuFu

BengalBrian
08-23-2007, 11:17 PM
Coincidentally, there is a site out there that keeps a realtime list of players I hate.. Here is the link

http://news.steelers.com/team/player/

Deb
08-23-2007, 11:56 PM
Brian Brian Brian LOL

DBR96A
08-24-2007, 03:40 PM
Coincidentally, there is a site out there that keeps a realtime list of players I hate.. Here is the link

http://news.steelers.com/team/player/

Oooooooooo!!!

:nono:

StlersGuy
08-24-2007, 04:32 PM
ok I think the time has come for someone to whoop on BB....:greengrin: :tt02:

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-24-2007, 04:47 PM

That can be arranged :D Just need to trace the IP address....:greengrin:

StlersGuy
08-24-2007, 04:57 PM
I got your bail money....

BlackGold4vr
08-24-2007, 05:09 PM

Don't worry about BB. He is suffering from an illness. I believe its referred to as LTE or Lombardi Trophy Envy. Unfortunately for Brian this is a terminal illness for all Bengirl fans because they may all die without ever seeing their team hoisting that trophy in the air. :hilarious:

Good news is that Pittsburgh is not that far of a drive......you can come look at our trophies! :tt02:

StlersGuy
08-24-2007, 05:14 PM
Don't worry about BB. He is suffering from an illness. I believe its referred to as LTE or Lombardi Trophy Envy. Unfortunately for Brian this is a terminal illness for all Bengirl fans because they may all die without ever seeing their team hoisting that trophy in the air. :hilarious:

Good news is that Pittsburgh is not that far of a drive......you can come look at our trophies! :tt02:

Hey I don't want all those bungals driving around our city, they will pollute it. :lol:

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-24-2007, 07:47 PM

Why would wish to increase the crime rate by bringing the inmates.....uhhh I mean Bungals into Pittsburgh?

SteelerFan87
08-24-2007, 07:57 PM
BITCHES I HATE
14. Michael Strahan
("Ya know, tha otha night I dethided to sit down an' thtart thankin' 'bout muh future an' make thum important dethisionth, like retirin' an' thtuff, and it'th lookin' more an' more like I got mah head up mah ath!)

LMAO! :lol: :bigthumb:

Anyway, I hate (in no particular order):

Patriots:
Tom Brady
Mike Vrabel
Teddy "half centaur" Bruschi
Rodney "I wish I was as good as James" Harrison
Randy Moss
Logan "nut punch" Mankins (apologies to an otherwise ok guy on PatriotsPlanet.com who loves Mankins, and might someday see this)
Junior "Mr. Retirement" Seau
Tory "burnt toast" James
Reche "crazy eyes" Caldwell
Kevin "I wish I was as good as Marshall" Faulk
And, although he's not a player, The Hoodie.

Ravens:
Gay Ray
Chris McAllister
Willis McGayhee
pretty much everyone else on their roster (except McNair. I don't hate McNair. I just think he's too old. :lol: )

Bengals:
TJ Douchemanzadeh
Chris Henry
Carson "whiny bitch" Palmer
and I would mention some guys on their defense, if they had one.
(BTW, I don't hate Chad. Chad is funny, most of the time. Besides, why hate him when Ike Taylor shuts him down all the time?)

Browns:
Kellen "The Soldier" Winslow
Everyone else, I kind of feel sorry for.

Other:
Joe "the actor" Nedney
half the players on the Falcons and Faguars
TO
Warren Sapp

Here's a picture of Gay Ray and a retarded looking (well, more than usual) Tom Brady:
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o156/GreekSteeler/rayray.jpg

BengalBrian
08-25-2007, 02:34 PM
This place is starting to remind me of Steelers Fever..

TEEMONT
08-25-2007, 03:20 PM

riiiight...don't see anyone gettin banned here for being a fan of the opposite team...unlike some bungles website I know of.

StlersGuy
08-25-2007, 04:30 PM

it's ok BB we still like you....:smashbengals::tt02:

BengalBrian
09-04-2007, 11:09 AM
riiiight...don't see anyone gettin banned here for being a fan of the opposite team...unlike some bungles website I know of.
I don't know of any Steeler fans getting banned other than the ones introducing talking about sexual relations with underage kids of other members... Classy!!

it's ok BB we still like you....:smashbengals::tt02:
:lol:

BBG7
09-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Oh brian...I've missed ya!!!! :lol: it wouldn't be the same without you!

As for my most hated player...I'm going with TJ Houshmanzada. He has no class, no idea of how to win or lose, the biggest cry baby I have ever seen...It actually make me laugh listening to him on the sidelines cryin about refs and so on. He made a crucial mistake by mocking our fans with the towel, considering there was a good chance they would see us again in the playoffs and he just fed our guys. I don't mind Chad, I think he can be annoying but pretty funny at times. Palmer, well he is just jealous of the Steelers success and lets it come out in interviews...it's actually kindof flattering.

floodcitygirl
09-04-2007, 11:35 AM
This place is starting to remind me of Steelers Fever..Now there's no reason to come here and be insulting! :smh2: I'm thinking this could be a bannable offense?! (j/k) :lol:

BengalBrian
09-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Oh brian...I've missed ya!!!! :lol: it wouldn't be the same without you!
:banana:

Now there's no reason to come here and be insulting! :smh2: I'm thinking this could be a bannable offense?! (j/k) :lol:
Actually that was not right.. I apologize to TG and staff.. lol

Dan
09-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Number 1 Brett Fav ree Mr. Overrated
All murderers
Ray Lewis
Leonard Little
Michael Vick
Others
Tony Romo
Chad Johnson
TO
all QB's named Manning
Donovan McNabb

floodcitygirl
09-04-2007, 05:26 PM
I am not endorsing this and the way he talks makes me laugh and feel a little naseous at the same time.......but I recently had some Steeler friends here in Cincy tell me that they met Chad Johnson. They said one on one he was a cool guy....joking around with them.....even signed one of their "We Dey" shirts....although when asked, said he just couldn't put it on for a pic?! :dunno: :lol:

BBG7
09-05-2007, 02:57 AM
I am not endorsing this and the way he talks makes me laugh and feel a little naseous at the same time.......but I recently had some Steeler friends here in Cincy tell me that they met Chad Johnson. They said one on one he was a cool guy....joking around with them.....even signed one of their "We Dey" shirts....although when asked, said he just couldn't put it on for a pic?! :dunno: :lol:

that's great. would have loved to see him wearing that though...Wouldn't that have got the bengal fans fired up...lol