PDA

View Full Version : What do you like ............... ??

ARKIESTEEL
08-17-2007, 08:17 AM
When the games on or if your at a tailgate what is your favorite finger food and drink..?

NOVA STEELERS
08-17-2007, 08:29 AM
Buffalo Chicken Wings and some ICE COLD Miller Lite

PsychoWard
08-17-2007, 10:47 AM
well when the games are on we go all out every single week!! we have anything from pizza and wings to sausge sandwhiches and pasta! we have perogies some kinda pasta or potato salda also some kind of dip wether it is one of my many famous taco dips or just chips and dip!! and you can't forget the bud light or rolling rock. i know there is usually more but cleve or steelersgal of you can think of anything eles that i forgot feel free to add it!

Blitzburghpete
08-17-2007, 05:15 PM
LOL whenever there is a live game being shown over here in the UK it's like at 1 am in the morning start so to drink COFFEE!!! LOL

If it's a game i can watch at my leisure, then burger, and beer!

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Blacken Cajun Wings and two cases of Victory hop devil IPA

BlitzburghRockCity
08-17-2007, 08:00 PM
Beer !! When the game is on :woot: Wings, pizza, or burgers is always a good combination. Subs work great too. Hell at a tailgate we bring all that stuff :lol:

steelersgal86
08-18-2007, 11:12 AM
well when the games are on we go all out every single week!! we have anything from pizza and wings to sausge sandwhiches and pasta! we have perogies some kinda pasta or potato salda also some kind of dip wether it is one of my many famous taco dips or just chips and dip!! and you can't forget the bud light or rolling rock. i know there is usually more but cleve or steelersgal of you can think of anything eles that i forgot feel free to add it!

Yeah you are right...we do go all out...a different theme each week..you listed alot of it..we also do chili, hotdogs, taco bars...I cant even think of everything...but that is one thing we always have enough of is food and beer :cope::cope::cope: Clevestinks wife usually coordinates and tells us what to bring...:bigthumb:

BlitzburghNation
08-18-2007, 12:01 PM
99% of the time I have to drive my Big Truck after the game :cursin:

I usually drink a diet coke or water & eat nothing during the game "especially" if we are losing ~~~~~~ :popcorn:

SteelerBee43
08-26-2007, 01:38 AM
We seldom ever eat while the game is on,but I love Taco Salad:greengrin:

floodcitygirl
08-26-2007, 02:12 AM
At our local Steeler's bar they have great food. The pizzas and hoagies are great. I admit though that I haven't tried alot of the menu because I love the Pittsburgh steak salad and, of course, a beer. Is it game time yet??? :cope:

Stairwayto7
08-26-2007, 05:07 PM
I can eat before, but not during! In the rare chance we lose, I cant eat after!

STEEL CITY TANK
08-08-2008, 01:20 AM
Jumbalaya and Steel Reserve 2 11....Dad's side of the family used to own a restaurant and my mom was raised by her grandma (who is from the south) so of course I was taught how to throw down. Being Black, Irish, and Indian leads to alot of different GOOD FOOD!!!!!!!!! especially game time.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-09-2008, 12:59 PM
I can eat before, but not during! In the rare chance we lose, I cant eat after!

Most times I wish I didn't eat during because then I get even more sick afterwards if we lose and if we win then Im not hungry anymore and the wife wants to eat dinner :lol:

DBR96A
08-17-2008, 03:04 PM
At the Steeler bar I go to, I always eat either a fried chicken salad or chicken fingers with fries.

Damn, now I'm hungry...