PDA

View Full Version : Holmes working with the first team offense

K Train
08-16-2007, 12:49 PM
Holmes working with Steelers' first-team - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/rss/s_522184.html)

excerpt:

WR Santonio Holmes ran with the first-team offense, opposite WR Hines Ward, for the first time in training camp on Tuesday. Holmes has been listed as a first-teamer since the camp-opening depth chart was released, but he has been playing behind WR Cedrick Wilson after not making it onto the field until July 28 due to a non-football related surgical procedure.

Iron City South
08-16-2007, 01:19 PM
1st - Hines
2nd - Holmes
3rd - Ced
3rd - Reid
4th - Washington
4th - Young

PS - Baker

I see Ced and Reid splitting time in the slot as I see both Washington and Young splitting time for the 4th WR spot. If Nate continues to drop the ball ... he loses his spot.

AZ_Steeler
08-16-2007, 01:38 PM
Holmes came on really strong at the end of last year and has rightfully earned that #2 spot even though Ced has been giving him a run for his money this pre-season. I think Ced's mouth is what has hurt him the most, besides though Holmes looked flat out awesome at the end of 06. I won't go as far as saying he making a bid for Wards job but I think a solid #2 is where Holmes is now.

BlitzburghNation
08-16-2007, 02:48 PM
1st - Hines
2nd - Holmes
3rd - Ced
3rd - Reid
4th - Washington
4th - Young

PS - Baker

I see Ced and Reid splitting time in the slot as I see both Washington and Young splitting time for the 4th WR spot. If Nate continues to drop the ball ... he loses his spot.

:ditto:
Holmes is gonna have a breakout year,,,,,,,,,, IMO he'll be a 900 plus WR this year and around 8 td's ~~~~~ :tt02:

NOVA STEELERS
08-17-2007, 01:46 PM
Holmes has the speed and hands that will give the STEELERS that deep receiver threat............... Go deep and beat those bungels