PDA

View Full Version : Game Day Forum Rules

BlitzburghRockCity
08-15-2007, 11:33 PM
Just doing some house cleaning here in this forum and wanted to repost this as an FYI for everyone new who might not be aware of how the game day forum works.

Please keep all threads/posts in this forum on topic. This forum is here to discuss games before, during and after they have been played. Mainly though to talk about the game, LIVE as it happens. This forum gets pretty rowdy and crazy on gameday so bring your Steeler pride and join us!

AZ_Steeler
08-28-2007, 12:53 PM
Also, in an effort to reduce the load times, because the Game Day threads can be a happening place come game time, I have set this forum up to not display avatars, signatures, gifts, ribbons and other items that are not of importance in your user info area.

I think you all will notice a significant decrease in load times and should make posting in the game day threads more enjoyable!

DIESELMAN
08-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Also, in an effort to reduce the load times, because the Game Day threads can be a happening place come game time, I have set this forum up to not display avatars, signatures, gifts, ribbons and other items that are not of importance in your user info area.

I think you all will notice a significant decrease in load times and should make posting in the game day threads more enjoyable!

Good deal Chris!! It should be easier to follow what everyone has to say. Just in case anyone hasn't noticed or has never been in here. If you go to other Steeler sites and look at their game day threads, theirs are dead and buried compared to SA's. We have thread counts in the 200-400's on any given sunday whereas other sites don't even break 100. :bigthumb: