PDA

View Full Version : THE BENGALS LAIR

SteelerSteve
08-14-2007, 02:51 AM
Wow, I signed up on this site(cincybengals.com) to look around, and all I got to say is they definitley talk alot of trash:lol: They cant back it up though so its kind of funny.

TEEMONT
08-14-2007, 03:56 AM
I actually like most of the dudes over there....with the exception of bengal dave...his **** is weaker than my grandma's bladder.

Prosdo
08-14-2007, 05:09 AM
Motley Nate and a few others over there are pretty cool.

steelcurtain09
08-14-2007, 08:12 PM
quick!!
u must be decontaminated before u get any of it on us!!!

Hburg
08-14-2007, 11:13 PM
Cincybengals is a pretty chill site. I've been there for a while now, the guys there can be pretty chill with ya if you back up your arguments and not take anything too personally.

BuFu

TEEMONT
08-15-2007, 03:55 AM
lol...I got banned till the 21st...

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------
they should change the name to bengalsfever.com

BlitzburghRockCity
08-15-2007, 07:34 AM
I've been on CB for a couple years now, a lot of them are cool over there and some of them post here too. I stop over every time it's bengals week and post alittle bit because the trash talking is so much fun :bluelol:

BengalBrian
08-15-2007, 07:50 AM
:waves:

lol I love free publicity...

TEEMONT
08-15-2007, 11:45 AM

lol I love free publicity...

still can't ****in believe I didnt even catch a warning....thats weak...

BengalBrian
08-16-2007, 02:39 PM
still can't ****in believe I didnt even catch a warning....thats weak...

Actually I have heard from several people you are actually a pretty cool guy.. So I hope you dont take it personally... We have had a pattern in the last couple weeks of a few other Steeler fans that are there to troll only... We welcome smack, but we are pretty much fed up with people stirring up crap only. If I recall you kinda made a questionable comment that you prob agree shouldnt have been made.. I guess you could say if we were on homeland security we are just currently in an elevated state of watch for trolls.. lol As far as I know you werent banned for that long. But that was the reasoning that it happened quick. You could prob ask around here and find that isnt how we typically are.. Just have had some issues with a couple members the past couple weeks..

AZ_Steeler
08-16-2007, 02:43 PM
I find it hard to believe Teemont said anything controversial or that would :stirpot:

:whistle:

:lol:

TEEMONT
08-16-2007, 05:12 PM
All I sad is I wouldnt mess with the dudes daughter if shew was on her knees in front of me (she is underage), thats Chris Henry's job. Uncalled for? Maybe. But he was talkin all kinds of **** to Blitz, and he assumed I was under 18 as well. No biggie, I wouldn't expect to last long at a place where I can out ****'talk most of the members...kind of like BengalBrian was at the fever....

Brian....you do realize I am Stillers#1 right?

BengalBrian
08-16-2007, 07:22 PM
All I sad is I wouldnt mess with the dudes daughter if shew was on her knees in front of me (she is underage), thats Chris Henry's job. Uncalled for? Maybe. But he was talkin all kinds of shiat to Blitz, and he assumed I was under 18 as well. No biggie, I wouldn't expect to last long at a place where I can out shiat'talk most of the members...kind of like BengalBrian was at the fever....

Brian....you do realize I am Stillers#1 right?
No I didnt but I never had a real issue with you if I recall.. Mostly just hipchest and suit skywalker.... lol

http://forums.cincybengals.com/gallery/files/8/8/5/obiwan-suitanim.jpg

Black@Gold Forever32
08-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Suit Skywalker.......Thats a classic Brian........lol

SteelerSteve
08-17-2007, 03:16 AM
I guess I kind of started the trash when I went on there, my first intro post was titled: We Dey :lol:but I'm getting to know shannon, she seems pretty cool.

TEEMONT
08-22-2007, 12:52 AM
WTF Brian? I got banned again? I haven't even posted since the ban was lifted. I went to check out the **** talking, and it says I'm banned until Sept 17th now.

I mean I understand you dont want your members gettin owned on ur own site, but **** dude. And to think I was going to donate some bucks.

BengalBrian
08-23-2007, 09:11 AM
WTF Brian? I got banned again? I haven't even posted since the ban was lifted. I went to check out the shiat talking, and it says I'm banned until Sept 17th now.

I mean I understand you dont want your members gettin owned on ur own site, but shiat dude. And to think I was going to donate some bucks.

Why dont you wait for my response before calling me out on other sites..

:bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
08-23-2007, 09:53 AM
Suit Skywalker.......Thats a classic Brian........lol

:bwah: :rofl:

Brian please don't ban me :pray: You're my hero ! ;)

TEEMONT
08-23-2007, 10:58 AM
Why dont you wait for my response before calling me out on other sites..

:bigthumb:

B/C this is childish Steelersfever type ****, which is gay b/c I did nothing but stick up for you over there, when douche-chest was always callin for your ban, and I get banned over some lame **** like this? I dont even know what rule I broke.

BengalBrian
08-23-2007, 09:30 PM
B/C this is childish Steelersfever type shiat, which is gay b/c I did nothing but stick up for you over there, when douche-chest was always callin for your ban, and I get banned over some lame shiat like this? I dont even know what rule I broke.

You made some reference to one of the members daughters (mind you, underage) kneeling in front of you and begging.. Hrm.. Yea.. Sorry man.. You seem cool enough but saying something like that isnt too cool

Also... If you feel you should have your ban lifted, you should talk to who banned you originally.. I am not going to cut off a fellow staff member for a ban I dont necessarily disagree with

TEEMONT
08-24-2007, 12:12 AM
You made some reference to one of the members daughters (mind you, underage) kneeling in front of you and begging.. Hrm.. Yea.. Sorry man.. You seem cool enough but saying something like that isnt too cool

Also... If you feel you should have your ban lifted, you should talk to who banned you originally.. I am not going to cut off a fellow staff member for a ban I dont necessarily disagree with

A. I said that but I said I WOULDNT mess with her if she was on her knees beggin. He brought her up not me. then insinuated that I was some kind of child molester, since he checks her MySpace to keep "guys like me away from her".

B. I dont remember the douche who banned me.

Aunkster
08-24-2007, 01:17 AM
Wow, I signed up on this site(cincybengals.com) to look around, and all I got to say is they definitley talk alot of trash:lol: They cant back it up though so its kind of funny.

I got on their one time,the next day I was on blood pressure medication:banging:

BengalBrian
08-24-2007, 10:49 AM
I got on their one time,the next day I was on blood pressure medication:banging:

lol Give me a break.. You people crack me up

StlersGuy
08-24-2007, 10:52 AM
I see our little bungal troll follows us around no matter where we post..

whats up BengalBrian

BengalBrian
08-24-2007, 12:17 PM
I see our little bungal troll follows us around no matter where we post..

whats up BengalBrian

:yesnod:

StlersGuy
08-24-2007, 12:30 PM
I have to say I am still in shock knowing that you bungal fans now can move around the Internet with out problem's worries me.

Steelx
08-24-2007, 02:25 PM

lol I love free publicity...When I first clicked on this thread and read the first post I knew BB would be in this thread.

I have stuck up for B many times and to me is a good friend even though he likes the other team. Blair is a good site. Carry on.

BengalBrian
08-25-2007, 02:31 PM
I have to say I am still in shock knowing that you bungal fans now can move around the Internet with out problem's worries me.
Wow.. This coming from a guy that cant put a sentence together grammatically correct to get his point across.. lol :bigthumb:

When I first clicked on this thread and read the first post I knew BB would be in this thread.

I have stuck up for B many times and to me is a good friend even though he likes the other team. Blair is a good site. Carry on.
Thanks bro :greengrin:

SteelerSteve
08-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Whats up Brian?:redcool:

Stlrs4Life
08-29-2007, 05:33 PM
I don't know if it is the same Bunghole Web Site, but I tried signing on the site and got this message:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:
Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Jan 20 2006, 11:14 PM.

I got banned and didn't do anything.

BengalBrian
09-04-2007, 11:10 AM
Whats up Brian?:redcool:
:redcool: Sup man

I don't know if it is the same Bunghole Web Site, but I tried signing on the site and got this message:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:
Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Jan 20 2006, 11:14 PM.

I got banned and didn't do anything.
What's your user name there? I don't buy it

floodcitygirl
09-04-2007, 11:25 AM
What's your user name there? I don't buy itI don't know if it was your site, but Dom wouldn't say it happened if it didn't. :smh:

BTW, hi Brian.

BBG7
09-04-2007, 11:25 AM
lol...I happen to love cincybengals....the people over there are pretty cool for the most part. There are a couple I could do without, but you will get that anywhere. I haven't been there in a while, but I'll have to head over soon.

BengalBrian
09-04-2007, 11:38 AM
I don't know if it was your site, but Dom wouldn't say it happened if it didn't. :smh:

BTW, hi Brian.
I checked the ban list.. pages of spammers without a lift date.. 2 with a lift date that are steeler fans.. both are lifted this month and one is Tee

:shrug:

Oh and btw.. Hi back :)

lol...I happen to love cincybengals....the people over there are pretty cool for the most part. There are a couple I could do without, but you will get that anywhere. I haven't been there in a while, but I'll have to head over soon.
Thanks manda... :)

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2007, 08:17 PM
CB is my favorite rivalry hangout...I just love talking some smack with my favorite site in black n orange.

BengalBrian
10-21-2007, 04:27 PM
CB is my favorite rivalry hangout...I just love talking some smack with my favorite site in black n orange.

Feel too sorry for us to make a recent visit? lol

Whoa.. The watermark on this reply form is sweet