and I love every second of it. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Vick now stands alone.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13882652/detail.html

Mike Tomlin
08-13-2007, 11:38 PM
and I love every second of it. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Vick now stands alone.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13882652/detail.html

He should've pleaded guilty in the first place. Everyone knew he did it.

Blitzburgh55
08-13-2007, 11:40 PM
My dog is happy

BlackGold4vr
08-13-2007, 11:58 PM
All 3 of the men indicted with Mike Vick have all taken plea deals in exchange for their testimony against you know who.........can you say goose is cooked? :hilarious:

Looks like Mike Vick will join a long line of guilty people who "didn't do it" Things won't be so rosy the next time Vick sits in Roger Goodells office after he blatantly lied to his face! Chances are he faces at least a 1 year suspension from the NFL which probably won't start until AFTER his prison sentence is over. Bye, bye Mikey!

Vicks lawyers met with federal prosecutors on Sunday after the other two co-conspirators entered their own "guilty pleas". His choices are two go to trial under his current "not guilty plea" and face 2 additional felony indictments where the 3 other defendants have already plead guilty to the same charges and will testify against him........or.........enter his own guilty plea and save himself a long drawn out and well publicized trial and hope for leniency from the courts. Either way he is SCREWED!

SteelerSteve
08-14-2007, 01:46 AM
Its a real shame for a guy with that kind of athletic ability to just let himself fall to that level and pretty much throw his career away, oh well, I hear they have weight rooms in prisons:dunno:

AZ_Steeler
08-14-2007, 12:56 PM
Doesn't he have until Friday to enter into a plea agreement? :dunno: Those were the reports ESPN were stating last night...

Ambridge
08-14-2007, 01:24 PM
Damn!!!
Michael's so called friends sure sold him down the river in a hurry.

RW318
08-14-2007, 04:52 PM
Yep, he's as good as gone....and he deserves everything that happens to him. I actually liked the guy before....If I was a friend of his I'd do the same thing lol. He probably sucked them into all of this anyway...that doesn't make them any less guilty but still.

AZ_Steeler
08-14-2007, 08:24 PM
Vick must decide whether to accept plea agreement
Link to Story (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2972161)

Lawyers representing Michael Vick on federal dogfighting charges are trying to negotiate a plea agreement that would include less than the year of prison time that prosecutors have offered, ESPN learned on Tuesday.

A source also said that Vick's attorneys have recommended that the embattled quarterback accept a deal if it includes less than a year of jail time, he has not decided whether to fight the charges.

Vick's situation became more tenous on Monday night when two more co-defendants decided to cooperate with the government. Purnell Peace and Quanis Phillips are scheduled to appear in federal court in Richmond on Friday to accept plea agreements. That clears them to testify against Vick.

Collins R. Spencer III, a spokesman for Vick's lawyers, said they were surprised by the plea deals.

"They didn't see it coming," Spencer said.

Sources told ESPN's Kelly Naqi that Vick attorneys Larry Woodward and Billy Martin met with federal prosecutor Michael Gill and the investigators on Monday afternoon.

more... (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2972161)
If he is offered anything less than a year he needs to jump all over that!!! Less than a year jail time would be a disgrace though, I want to see him locked up for awhile :D

LEOMARLEE123@KNOLOGY
08-17-2007, 11:42 AM
He needs to plead and get it over with

BlackGold4vr
08-17-2007, 12:09 PM
Funny how all the bleeding hearts who were crying out not to convict Mike in the court of public opinion have pretty much shut up since Vicks buddies all rolled over on him. The argument went from, "wait until he has his day in court" and "let the jury decide" to he should take any plea deal that offers him less than a year. Oh, then I guess he is guilty as charged? On top of all the evil things that he did to the dogs, we can also now say that he is NOT a man of integrity and he will lie his *** off to save his own ***! Only when confronted with impossible odds to beat these charges did he decide to consider a brush with the truth. What does that say about his character? Prior to the last 2 buddies rolling over on him he was all set to go to trial and place his hand on the holy bible and lie through his teeth about any involvement in this. Mike Vick is a Piece Of ****! :bigthumb:

NOVA STEELERS
08-17-2007, 01:08 PM
Bye Bye vickie...........have fun with bubba LOL.........

KSSteelerfan
08-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Toy lets dogs take a bite out of Vick
August 7, 2007
Article Tools

http://www.jimmyshowbiz.com/vickschewtoy2.jpg

Is your hunger for Michael Vick merchandise gnawing at you now that the NFL and Nike have pulled all things related to the Falcons' quarterback from the shelves?

In the wake of Vick's federal indictment on dog-fighting charges, www.vickdogchewtoy.com is offering the ultimate opportunity for Fluffy to get his revenge.

According to the Web site, the Vick Dog Chew Toy -- at $10.99 plus $2 shipping -- will be available for delivery starting Tuesday -- but get yours while you can.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-doubletake07aug07,1,1499335.story?coll=chi_mezz&ctrack=1&cset=true
Related Links
RedEye: Chicago dogfighting exposed
The toy likely infringes on rights to use Vick's name and image, as well as on NFL trademarks, since its uniform mirrors that of the Falcons star, minus the logos.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Vick will be lucky if he plays in the league at all ever again. If he does get to play in 2009 you can bet he'll be stuck in the AFL because Arthur Blank is already all but turned his back on Vick and he was his last big supporter !

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-18-2007, 09:50 PM
Vick will be lucky if he plays in the league at all ever again. If he does get to play in 2009 you can bet he'll be stuck in the AFL because Arthur Blank is already all but turned his back on Vick and he was his last big supporter !

That is part of the issue holding this all up. The vick camp is getting no indication what so ever how Goodell will rule. Given that Vick lied to the commish and if vick pleads guilty to gambling then that is in direction violation of the standard NFL contract.

Steelerlyn
08-18-2007, 10:03 PM
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13918614/detail.html

Yes!~

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-18-2007, 10:47 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

BlitzburghRockCity
08-18-2007, 11:00 PM
That is part of the issue holding this all up. The vick camp is getting no indication what so ever how Goodell will rule. Given that Vick lied to the commish and if vick pleads guilty to gambling then that is in direction violation of the standard NFL contract.

Yeah, it's odd considering Goodell was the one that mainly decided to keep him out of the spotlight and saved him from Blank by not letting him in camp and basically telling him to sit till this thing gets worked out. If think if Arthur Blank had his way he'd have cut Vick by now or be begging the Texans to get their QB back :lol:

KSSteelerfan
08-19-2007, 01:14 AM
I'm disgusted and repulsed by what Vick has been accused of. I don't think that he should ever be allowed to touch a football in the NFL again ever.:cursin:

SteelerBee43
08-19-2007, 01:26 AM
I personally would like to see it go to trial,because he won't get what he truly deserves with a plea bargain.He and all those involved,including the spectators are worthless pieces of ****.:cursin:

BlitzburghNation
08-19-2007, 01:33 AM
I personally would like to see it go to trial,because he won't get what he truly deserves with a plea bargain.He and all those involved,including the spectators are worthless pieces of shiat.:cursin:

:ditto:
Not much more to add really,,,,,,,,,,,, :scratch:

Never really liked that :moon: hole and this just adds coal to the fire !

:bigfinger: him,,,,,,,,,,,,He should get exactly what he done to them defenseless animals :yesnod:

digdug
08-19-2007, 01:24 PM
I think this is the only way Vick will be in a Falcon's uniform ever again!
At least let's hope so!!!
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40

BlitzburghRockCity
08-20-2007, 10:37 AM
Grand jury is meeting today to figure out what to do with him. Doesn't he go on trial in like November or something?

TEEMONT
08-20-2007, 10:57 AM
The only issue I have with the whole thing, is people are acting like he is Jeffery Dahmer reincarnated. I mean, seriously it was dogs, not people. Thats one of the things I dislike about this country, we get so spun up over animals. I think what he did was disgusting, terrible, and unforgivable, but he did this to dogs. I have two dogs, love them to death, but lets put it in perspective.

He coulda raped a chick with a sledgehammer, and people wouldn't hate him as much as they do right now.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-20-2007, 11:01 AM
The animal rights activists have a ton of influence in this country so that's not helping his case not to mention the feds got involved and now his buddy ratted him out so that just completely blew any chance he had of making this go away with a payoff to somebody else.

This guy could have very well screwed himself out of ever playing in the league again, or atleast with the popularity he had before this started.

BlackGold4vr
08-20-2007, 11:54 AM
The only issue I have with the whole thing, is people are acting like he is Jeffery Dahmer reincarnated. I mean, seriously it was dogs, not people. Thats one of the things I dislike about this country, we get so spun up over animals. I think what he did was disgusting, terrible, and unforgivable, but he did this to dogs. I have two dogs, love them to death, but lets put it in perspective.

He coulda raped a chick with a sledgehammer, and people wouldn't hate him as much as they do right now.

:plus1:

I agree! Rapists, child molestors, and even murderers will never receive the scorn that Mike Vick will feel for the rest of his life. Priorities of people in this country are really screwed up. Huge outcries to save soldiers who voluntarily serve our country and silence for the close to 1,000,000 babies annually scraped from their mothers wombs who didn't get a choice. Greenpeace freaks who believe humans are the scorn of mother earth. Kill a couple dogs and your branded for life and tormented by PETA forever. What he did was wrong, but they are only dogs for Christs sake. My wife is filippino and in her country the most popular sport is **** fighting. Just as brutal and savage. Hundreds of screaming people betting money on which rooster will kill which. I live out in the Mojave Desert in southern California. We have coyotes out here that survive off of the local pet population. Dogs and cats disappear on almost a daily basis. Get over it people! Animals often die very horrible deaths. Do you think it any more pleasant to be crushed under the tires of your SUV? Or eaten by a pack of hungry coyotes? Millions of animals are euthanized every year in animal shelters across this country. Get over it!

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-20-2007, 03:07 PM
The animal rights activists have a ton of influence in this country so that's not helping his case not to mention the feds got involved and now his buddy ratted him out so that just completely blew any chance he had of making this go away with a payoff to somebody else.

This guy could have very well screwed himself out of ever playing in the league again, or atleast with the popularity he had before this started.

Vick already screwed himself. Plea deal has a 18-36 month sentence. If vick accepts. (Although the judge can bypass the plea deal and impose a sentence. More in line with federal sentencing guide lines. If pleads guilty to gambling. His NFL career is done. Direct violation of standard NFL contract. If Vick drops the dime on other NFL players involved in dog fighting in return for a lighter sentence. He will NEVER be welcomed in a NFL locker room again.

I say screw it all. Vick put in a ufc octagon with roof on top with 25 hungry pitbulls and take donations that go to support animal shelters. :greengrin:

Prosdo
08-22-2007, 04:40 PM
Every dog needs one of these.
http://www.vickdogchewtoy.com/

WildBillSteel
08-23-2007, 12:08 AM
Toy lets dogs take a bite out of Vick
August 7, 2007
Article Tools

http://www.jimmyshowbiz.com/vickschewtoy2.jpg

Is your hunger for Michael Vick merchandise gnawing at you now that the NFL and Nike have pulled all things related to the Falcons' quarterback from the shelves?

In the wake of Vick's federal indictment on dog-fighting charges, www.vickdogchewtoy.com is offering the ultimate opportunity for Fluffy to get his revenge.

According to the Web site, the Vick Dog Chew Toy -- at $10.99 plus $2 shipping -- will be available for delivery starting Tuesday -- but get yours while you can.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-doubletake07aug07,1,1499335.story?coll=chi_mezz&ctrack=1&cset=true
Related Links
RedEye: Chicago dogfighting exposed
The toy likely infringes on rights to use Vick's name and image, as well as on NFL trademarks, since its uniform mirrors that of the Falcons star, minus the logos.

lol.........should pick 1 up for my pup, tho i wish it were the real one........what a scumbag

Prosdo
08-23-2007, 11:55 AM
So true. I don't understand how someone can do that to animals.

RW318
08-23-2007, 01:06 PM
:plus1:

I agree! Rapists, child molestors, and even murderers will never receive the scorn that Mike Vick will feel for the rest of his life. Priorities of people in this country are really screwed up. Huge outcries to save soldiers who voluntarily serve our country and silence for the close to 1,000,000 babies annually scraped from their mothers wombs who didn't get a choice. Greenpeace freaks who believe humans are the scorn of mother earth. Kill a couple dogs and your branded for life and tormented by PETA forever. What he did was wrong, but they are only dogs for Christs sake. My wife is filippino and in her country the most popular sport is **** fighting. Just as brutal and savage. Hundreds of screaming people betting money on which rooster will kill which. I live out in the Mojave Desert in southern California. We have coyotes out here that survive off of the local pet population. Dogs and cats disappear on almost a daily basis. Get over it people! Animals often die very horrible deaths. Do you think it any more pleasant to be crushed under the tires of your SUV? Or eaten by a pack of hungry coyotes? Millions of animals are euthanized every year in animal shelters across this country. Get over it!

You do realize Vick is famous right? If he was some regular scrub he wouldn't be getting bashed anywhere near as much. **** it wouldn't be in anything but the local news. Drowning a dog...throwing it on the ground and hanging it arent exactly ways of "nature taking it's course" so the bottom half of your paragraph is ****. PETA does what it was created for....it's one reason for existing.

TEEMONT
08-23-2007, 01:12 PM
I'm in PETA.

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

StlersGuy
08-23-2007, 08:59 PM
I cant stand Vick and hope they lock him up for good

Steel-Da-One
08-23-2007, 09:12 PM
he is defanitly going to do some hard time for this. serves him right. i hope to god he never plays in the nfl again.

StlersGuy
08-23-2007, 09:17 PM
now instead of killing dogs he well will be doing it doggy style :bluelol:

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-24-2007, 01:02 PM
ESPN is reporting that as part of the plea agreement that vick was present but not actually killed any dogs :wtf:

StlersGuy
08-24-2007, 01:07 PM
ESPN is reporting that as part of the plea agreement that vick was present but not actually killed any dogs :wtf:

so giving the money to kill the dogs does not make him any less of a murder is the government that stupid :banging:

TEEMONT
08-24-2007, 01:48 PM
No, it makes sense. Now he is an accessory to the crime, he didn't actually commit it (according to him). I think he will still be ****ed though. The judge will see through the BS.