PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from game...

BlacknGold Bleeder
08-12-2007, 01:02 AM
I was working this afternoon, about 4:30 and got a call from my wife asking if i wanted to go to game tonight. I work until 6 and actually didn't get done til 6:25. Rushed home threw on my Faneca jersey and out the door we went. Got to Station Square and got on the boat at 7:15, unfortunately it was the Majestic, and by the time it got loaded and made the trip we missed kickoff.
Made the trek to our seats in Sec 512 just in time to see the STEELERS touchdown :tt02::tt02: Sweet play,looks like Young might catch on. Barlow looked like a beast running with 2nd team o line for awhile.What's up with these Rb's looking good with 2nd team ? After St Pierre came in it was pretty evident the Peckers were more intent on winning this game, they were blitzing ALL NIGHT LONG, while I don't even remember hardly any from the STEELERS.
Tomlin got a good look at all the extras on the team but it would have been a little more entertaining if we would have won, dammit.Overall a pretty good Saturday night !!

RckyMtnStlrFan
08-12-2007, 01:48 AM
I wish I hadn't read this!:banging: I can't watch th game until tomorrow night!

floodcitygirl
08-12-2007, 02:08 AM
Sounds like a nice end of work day surprise! Glad you enjoyed even if the outcome wasn't the right one. :bigthumb:

steelersgal86
08-12-2007, 08:10 AM
All say....sounds like a great Saturday night..Glad you got to go!!! :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
08-12-2007, 09:43 AM
Wow, that's a great last minute surprise ! Glad you got to make it to the game. There is definite cause for optimism with several key backups on our team stepping up, hopefully they'll continue that trend and we'll get to see some of these young guys finally start paying dividends for us.

Im pulling for Young to make the team myself but he's got a tough road to do it.

DIESELMAN
08-12-2007, 12:44 PM
Thats cool bro :bigthumb: As far as Young goes, he might not have the speed but he's got the size and the hands. I hope he makes it.

Stlrs4Life
08-12-2007, 12:50 PM
We had a good time. Even though we lost. Our OL needs some serious work.

steelerfan11
08-12-2007, 01:06 PM
They are showing the game again today from last night. I may watch it but it is really hard to listen to Edmond Nelson...he is an IDIOT!!!

Iron City South
08-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Barlow looked like a beast running with 2nd team o line for awhile.What's up with these Rb's looking good with 2nd team ?

Barlow looked like a beast? What game were you watching? :dunno:

Because the Barlow that I've been watching looks like he should be cut by tomorrow. :yesnod:

manofsteel
08-12-2007, 06:37 PM
Bartlow played better than last week. First team D was sick again. And if you didnt see any blitzes you wernt looking hard enough we were putt pressure on alot we just didnt get to QB.

Iron City South
08-12-2007, 07:25 PM
Barlow is gone after the 1st round of cuts ..... bet it now. Russell and Davis have way too much potential to hang on to a "has been" like Barlow. They'll do him a favor by letting him go early so that he can find employment elsewhere around the league.

Prosdo
08-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Barlow is gone after the 1st round of cuts ..... bet it now. Russell and Davis have way too much potential to hang on to a "has been" like Barlow. They'll do him a favor by letting him go early so that he can find employment elsewhere around the league.

I have to agree. Russell and Davis came out and proved they are determined and want those spots. Barlow just hasn't impressed. I say Parker, Davenport, Davis, and Russell. Haynes just seems injury prone and Barlow has not shown me much. Keep the young guys with the potential.

BlacknGold Bleeder
08-13-2007, 12:05 AM
Like I said he looked good for awhile, I never said he would make team. He had a couple nice runs... For most of the game we were only rushing 4 guys that's not a blitz...