PDA

View Full Version : Bengirls lost to Detroit tonight 27 - 26

BlackGold4vr
08-09-2007, 11:13 PM
They will be replaying the Bengirl loss tonight on the NFL Network. I think that I will watch because I love to see the Bengirls lose! :lol:

:smashbengals:

:bengalssuck:

BlitzburghNation
08-09-2007, 11:18 PM
They will be replaying the Bengirl loss tonight on the NFL Network. I think that I will watch because I love to see the Bengirls lose! :lol:

Well I cannot watch,,,,,,,,,,,,But I'm always glad when them bungholes lose !
:cabbagepatch: :bigthumb: :cabbagepatch: :bigthumb: :cabbagepatch:

Black@Gold Forever32
08-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Its a pre-season game...lol Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

floodcitygirl
08-09-2007, 11:31 PM
Its a pre-season game...lol Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They do! I was only able to watch the local coverage off and on because I was at work. They were carrying on like crazy during the first half talking about how they had a no loss record on their preseason games....and how important that was to "set the tone". They were ahead at the time, of course. :hilarious:

Black@Gold Forever32
08-09-2007, 11:34 PM
Just saying the pre-season is meaningless...There is more important things going on then pre-season football....

Polar Bears are dying,Barry Bonds broke Hank Aaron's all time HR record,Derek Jeter gave Jessica Alba herpes......All tragic stuff and way more important then a meaningless football game...lol

floodcitygirl
08-09-2007, 11:37 PM
Just saying the pre-season is meaningless...There is more important things going on then pre-season football....

Polar Bears are dying,Barry Bonds broke Hank Aaron's all time HR record,Derek Jeter gave Jessica Alba herpes......All tragic stuff and way more important then a meaningless football game...lolPolar bears?????? :scratch:

DIESELMAN
08-09-2007, 11:38 PM
and how important that was to "set the tone". :hilarious:

Isn't it amazing how every year they break that same tired *** line out? Then barely into the season, they're on America's Most Wanted. :rofl:

BlackGold4vr
08-09-2007, 11:38 PM
They do! I was only able to watch the local coverage off and on because I was at work. They were carrying on like crazy during the first half talking about how they had a no loss record on their preseason games....and how important that was to "set the tone". They were ahead at the time, of course. :hilarious:

You know that the Bengirls watched the Steelers last week and wanted to come out and match the intensity they saw from the Steelers. Of course there is a slight difference in the opponents we played. The Bengirls are 3rd string in the AFC North and you know they hate that! :hilarious:

floodcitygirl
08-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Isn't it amazing how every year they break that same tired *** line out? Then barely into the season, they're on America's Most Wanted. :rofl:Ahhhhhh! Tomorrow will be a good day to be a Steeler fan in Cincy! :greengrin:

BlackGold4vr
08-09-2007, 11:40 PM
That is a crying shame about Jessica Alba! :hitit:

Black@Gold Forever32
08-09-2007, 11:42 PM
Its a pre-season game people...It doesn't matter....lol Everybody is acting like the Bengals just lost Super Bowl XLII.....lol

floodcitygirl
08-09-2007, 11:48 PM
You've got to understand what life is like here. For instance, the commentators tonight were so busy bragging on their no loss preseason record and how tone setting it is, that they acted like it over-rode their 8-8 season.....which of course wasn't really their fault........! With the fans behaving the way they do, it's hard to not take immense pleasure...even in a pre-season loss. :lol:

BlackGold4vr
08-09-2007, 11:49 PM
Its a pre-season game people...It doesn't matter....lol Everybody is acting like the Bengals just lost Super Bowl XLII.....lol

It has nothing to do with the importance of the game. We all know it is a meaningless pre-season game. We are merely enjoying the irony of the biggest **** talking team in the NFL losing to one of the NFL's bottom 3 teams. Even in the pre-season it is humbling to lose to one of the leagues worst. Humble is not a word you associate with the Bengirls. Its just funny and I am enjoying their humbling experience. :clap:

Can we enjoy it? Is that allowed? :bigthumb:

DIESELMAN
08-09-2007, 11:49 PM
That is a crying shame about Jessica Alba! :hitit:

Yes it is and:hitit:too. :banana:

Black@Gold Forever32
08-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Ok I live Peyton country were Colts fans think Peyton is God.........The Colts got their asses handed to them tonight...But I could careless....I like seeing the Colts lose and the Bengals lose......But right it doesn't matter....I want to see these teams blow regular season games not pre-season games when the starters don't even play most of the game anyway.....

If you all feel the need to start threads for teams lossing pre-season...more power to you.....but its rather silly...lol especailly since polar bears are dying.....

BlackGold4vr
08-09-2007, 11:58 PM
Yes it is and:hitit:too. :banana:

Even with the speed bumps........:hitit:

:drool: :moon:

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

Ok I live Peyton country were Colts fans think Peyton is God.........The Colts got their asses handed to them tonight...But I could careless....I like seeing the Colts lose and the Bengals lose......But right it doesn't matter....I want to see these teams blow regular season games not pre-season games when the starters don't even play most of the game anyway.....

If you all feel the need to start threads for teams lossing pre-season...more power to you.....but its rather silly...lol especailly since polar bears are dying.....

You are here and contributing to this thread so its obvious that your Thursday night is about as exciting as the rest of ours. :lol:

floodcitygirl
08-09-2007, 11:58 PM
I have no choice but to talk about the Bengals losing. No one is explaining the polar bear thing to me and I don't want to hit Jessica Alba?! :dunno: :confused:

Black@Gold Forever32
08-10-2007, 12:01 AM
Even with the speed bumps........:hitit:

:drool: :moon:

[AutoMerged Post Below]

You are here and contributing to this thread so its obvious that your Thursday night is about as exciting as the rest of ours. :lol:

Yea I work Mon-Fri...Plus I wake up for work at 3am......Lets just say i don't paint the town red when I have to get up for work....:lol:

BlackGold4vr
08-10-2007, 12:10 AM
I have no choice but to talk about the Bengals losing. No one is explaining the polar bear thing to me and I don't want to hit Jessica Alba?! :dunno: :confused:

I believe the polar bear thing was a little bit of greenpeace, global warming, the sky is falling humor.........the Jessica Alba story is actually the most tragic of those subjects IMHO.

I guess you have to really be able to recognize your own deep seated hatred and loathing for the Bengirls before you can enjoy any small amount of Bengirl misery like floodcitygirl and I share. :hilarious:

Chad Johnson just got "jacked up"!

Black@Gold Forever32
08-10-2007, 12:13 AM
I hate the Ratbirds,**** Stains,Colts,Pats ****ing Tom Brady....But I don't get to excited if these teams lose pre-season games......lol

BlackGold4vr
08-10-2007, 12:17 AM
I hate the Ratbirds,shiat Stains,Colts,Pats ****ing Tom Brady....But I don't get to excited if these teams lose pre-season games......lol

If you were watching this game on the NFL Network, I cannot believe that the big hit that someone put on Chad Johnson about 5 minutes ago would not have brought some sort of wry smile to your face. :lol:

Black@Gold Forever32
08-10-2007, 12:20 AM
If you were watching this game on the NFL Network, I cannot believe that the big hit that someone put on Chad Johnson about 5 minutes ago would not have brought some sort of wry smile to your face. :lol:

Didn't see the hit and if it wasn't TJ Humpshismama then I won't get excited...I dislike TJ more then CJ......CJ doesn't do **** against the Steelers....Were TJ rubbed his feat with a Terrible Towel and is usually a thorn in the Steelers side when he plays the Steelers....

Aunkster
08-10-2007, 12:24 AM
Ahhhhhh! Tomorrow will be a good day to be a Steeler fan in Cincy! :greengrin:

Im looking forward to it:tt02:

floodcitygirl
08-10-2007, 12:26 AM
Im looking forward to it:tt02:Someone else who gets it.......:greengrin:

Aunkster
08-10-2007, 12:30 AM
Someone else who gets it.......:greengrin:

you have to live here to apreciate it

When Bungal fans get on my nerve I just tell them I will die knowing I have actually seen MY TEAM win 5 superbowl championships..and well as for you..its way to late..

floodcitygirl
08-10-2007, 12:34 AM
you have to live here to apreciate it

When Bungal fans get on my nerve I just tell them I will die knowing I have actually seen MY TEAM win 5 superbowl championships..and well as for you..its way to late..LOL! That's good. I just usually say "We Dey!!!"....too many words can be confusing for them. They can't seem to respond after that anyway. :lol: :tt02:

BlackGold4vr
08-10-2007, 12:41 AM
LOL! That's good. I just usually say "We Dey!!!"....too many words can be confusing for them. They can't seem to respond after that anyway. :lol: :tt02:

Thats funny......:rofl:

I love the way you insult their fans intelligence like they are a bunch of cavemen wearing animal furs and communicating thru series of grunts.

:hilarious:

floodcitygirl
08-10-2007, 12:45 AM
Thats funny......:rofl:

I love the way you insult their fans intelligence like they are a bunch of cavemen wearing animal furs and communicating thru series of grunts.

:hilarious:Gee....when you put it that way, I feel kind of guilty......sort of. :banana: lol!

Hey....they always ask the question! It would be rude not to answer it. :dunno:

SteelersWoman
08-10-2007, 02:08 AM

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::clap:

TEEMONT
08-10-2007, 02:09 AM

Polar Bears are dying,Barry Bonds broke Hank Aaron's all time HR record,Derek Jeter gave Jessica Alba herpes......All tragic stuff and way more important then a meaningless football game...lol

Dude....you can only go to the polar bear well once a week...lol.

ARKIESTEEL
08-10-2007, 07:16 AM
I know its only pre-season but I would be happy if someone beat them at checkers

TampaSteelGirl
08-10-2007, 08:35 AM

Derek Jeter has herpes?????????????????????????? Ewwwwww! :lol:

I think pre-season does matter because it actually shows us how good or bad our entire team is. I think it shows alot, so to me it does matter.

oh yea and............................................... ....:bengalssuck::bengalssuck::bengalssuck:

BlackGold4vr
08-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Derek Jeter has herpes?????????????????????????? Ewwwwww! :lol:

I think pre-season does matter because it actually shows us how good or bad our entire team is. I think it shows alot, so to me it does matter.

oh yea and............................................... ....:bengalssuck::bengalssuck::bengalssuck:

When your second and third string players can dominate another teams it shows that your team has great depth. I believe the Steelers have that depth this year. The Steelers are going to surprise a lot of football experts this year. But here at SA we won't be surprised at all. We know that we have a team that is capable of doing some great things. Just wait and see. :yesnod:

:markit:

The Bengirls were dead last in the NFL against the pass last year. Last night they gave up 489 yards through the air to the LIONS! They better score a lot of points with a defense like that.

floodcitygirl
08-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Dude....you can only go to the polar bear well once a week...lol.Ok! So does everybody but me know about the polar bear thing??????!!!!!!!! :dunno: Or is this really some weird code thing having to do with odd sex acts, venereal diseases, and hollywood type people, that I really DON'T want to know about?! :cya:

Ambridge
08-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Bad news for the Bengals!!.........just heard that their Second round pick Kenny Irons tore his ACL in last nights game and is gone for the year.

BlackGold4vr
08-10-2007, 02:52 PM
I never wish for injuries (especially knee injuries) for anybody. Very unfortunate for a rookie RB. He was supposed to be the #2 RB behind Rudy Johnson. Guess they will have to pick up another back off of the scrap heap after teams make their final cuts. Isn't that how we got Davenport and that other guy Cobb who never played for us?

Forged in Steel
08-10-2007, 02:56 PM

It's great to see the Bengirls loose but there is a live game on CBS tonight, Bills at Saints. Let's see the Saints go 0-2!

LatrobePA
08-10-2007, 05:06 PM
They lost the game playing their regular #3 POS Chris "GHETTO" Henry wideout...

RIP Bungles!!:helmet:

DBR96A
08-10-2007, 05:20 PM
It's great to see the Bengirls loose but there is a live game on CBS tonight, Bills at Saints. Let's see the Saints go 0-2!

Eh, I'd rather see the Bills lose. Nothing wrong with the Saints. Bills fans, however, have this sort of subdued loathing for the Steelers. Furthermore, J.P. Losman is a Tom Donahoe pick, so I get perverse pleasure out of watching him screw up. And people think Ben Roethlisberger will be the worst of the four QBs taken in the first round of the 2004 draft. :banging:

SteelerSteve
08-11-2007, 09:03 PM
And people think Ben Roethlisberger will be the worst of the four QBs taken in the first round of the 2004 draft. :banging:
Anyone who thinks that ought to be shot, Everybody knows that Eli and Losman will both be the worst of that draft:2cents: