PDA

View Full Version : Dallas vs Indy

BlackGold4vr
08-09-2007, 09:05 PM
Getting ready to watch this game on Fox. I am really hoping that our once favorite prospect Anthony Spencer doesn't look too good or I might just cry big crododile (Timmons) tears in my beer. :lol:

Captcoolhand
08-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Ya this is Messed up....I get this game for free but couldn't watch my steelers....:cursin:

BlackGold4vr
08-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Ya this is Messed up....I get this game for free but couldn't watch my steelers....:cursin:

That is the crappy NFLN for ya. I know Koopa is a huge fan of NFL Network :lol:

Captcoolhand
08-09-2007, 09:24 PM
That is the crappy NFLN for ya. I know Koopa is a huge fan of NFL Network :lol:
Well that's just because they show the games all week long and he get to catch them while in between running to the border.lol :lol:

BlackGold4vr
08-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Spencer is out there playing OLB in the starting unit for the Cowgirls. He is wearing #93 :mohawk1:

I have watched him speed rush from the edge a few times and he looks fast but he has not gotten to the QB yet.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-09-2007, 10:43 PM
Spencer is a bad ***....It was treat watching him the past few years. I wish him well and hope he has a great career.....

Deb
08-09-2007, 10:54 PM
never expected a dallas thread...but just got home from work a little bit...how did Romo look?

Black@Gold Forever32
08-09-2007, 10:56 PM
Romo looked solid in what I saw of him....He completed his first 4 or 5 passes....Didn't see to much after that.....

BlackGold4vr
08-09-2007, 11:00 PM
Romo didn't really do anything special. Marion Barber has looked good.

DIESELMAN
08-09-2007, 11:13 PM
how does their D look as a whole? They run a 3-4 like us but when Parcells was there he never really cut them loose.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-09-2007, 11:16 PM
Oh Wade Phillips is going to turn them lose to go after the QB...He always has liked to put heat on the QB as a DC and HC.......Plus with Ware and Spencer on the outside...He has the horses to do it.....

BlackGold4vr
08-09-2007, 11:24 PM
how does their D look as a whole? They run a 3-4 like us but when Parcells was there he never really cut them loose.

It's hard to say. Its 23 - 3 right now in the 4th quarter, Dallas is up. Their defense did return a pick for a TD but I wouldn't say that they look dominating. The Colts have never looked in sync at all. Peyton only played in one series and that accounted for the 3 points on their opening drive. Colts defense looks horrible. Looks like a defense where an offense would have to stop itself by making mental mistakes for them to get off the field. Marion Barber has looked good. Spencer hasn't done anything worth mentioning.

:helmet:

Captcoolhand
08-09-2007, 11:33 PM
never expected a dallas thread...but just got home from work a little bit...how did Romo look?
Like a Biatch when doing that interveiw and that bug was on Him....:lol:
Talk about Bugs, did anyone see TO sitting there looking bug eyed like he needed to get out of there and go get a fix......:yesnod:

DIESELMAN
08-09-2007, 11:34 PM
Colts defense looks horrible. Looks like a defense where an offense would have to stop itself by making mental mistakes for them to get off the field.

Some things never change...:rofl:

Captcoolhand
08-09-2007, 11:37 PM
And isn't it funny hows it's always the returning champs.:scratch:

BlackGold4vr
08-09-2007, 11:39 PM
The Colts sure didn't look like they had any fire in their belly in this game. :clap:

Black@Gold Forever32
08-09-2007, 11:41 PM
The Colts also have a 1-8 record in the pre-season the past two years....I hate the ****ing Colts but it just goes to show how much stock you can put into the pre-season....None of this **** matters tonight....

Captcoolhand
08-09-2007, 11:45 PM
The Colts also have a 1-8 record in the pre-season the past two years....I hate the ****ing Colts but it just goes to show how much stock you can put into the pre-season....None of this shiat matters tonight....
you got that **** right:yesnod: nothing more than a measuring stick to see where your players are. But Oh Tony didn't look all that pleased.

Koopa
08-09-2007, 11:46 PM
well 32, you got to watch spencers college career, and i get to watch his pro career, cause i live in texas and pretty much watch all sixteen cowboys games cause of that regional stuff

DIESELMAN
08-09-2007, 11:49 PM
The preseason might not matter that much as far as the W-L record but a coach still wants to see some passion, hard hitting and something that resembles a footbll team :lol: Can you imagine what Tomlin would've been like if we came out flat and uninspired?

Black@Gold Forever32
you got that shiat right:yesnod: nothing more than a measuring stick to see where your players are. But Oh Tony didn't look all that pleased.

I hope the Colts don't win a game all year....But last year their defense sucked *** all year and the Colts even lost to the damn Texans last year during the season...But they still won it all....So I take nothing from a pre-season game....

Wasn't Bob Sanders out tonight? He is the whole key to that team...Just look how that defense played when he returned for the play-offs...

BlackGold4vr
The Colts also have a 1-8 record in the pre-season the past two years....I hate the ****ing Colts but it just goes to show how much stock you can put into the pre-season....None of this shiat matters tonight....

The huge advantage the Colts have is that they have 3 Clevelands in their division. They can coast into the playoffs each year because none of the scrub teams in their division seem to ever challenge them. Usually by mid-season they can already start to protect injured players and start getting ready for the playoffs.

Jaguars - lost to Houston twice last year
Houston - can thank Cleveland and Detroit for being worse than they were
Tennessee - Outside of VY nothing much to talk about except the police blotter and Pacman Jones arrests.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-10-2007, 12:00 AM
well 32, you got to watch spencers college career, and i get to watch his pro career, cause i live in texas and pretty much watch all sixteen cowboys games cause of that regional stuff

I'll be checking out Spencer's NFL career from time to time...Dude Sunday Ticket is the ****....:greengrin:

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

The huge advantage the Colts have is that they have 3 Clevelands in their division. They can coast into the playoffs each year because none of the scrub teams in their division seem to ever challenge them. Usually by mid-season they can already start to protect injured players and start getting ready for the playoffs.

Jaguars - lost to Houston twice last year
Houston - can thank Cleveland and Detroit for being worse than they were
Tennessee - Outside of VY nothing much to talk about except the police blotter and Pacman Jones arrests.

Ok what does this have to do with the Colts 1-8 record in the pre-season the past two years and on their performance in tonights game?

Yes the AFC South blows dick......Its doesn't take a genius to figure that out....:lol: Just saying you can put to much stock into the pre-season period....

BlackGold4vr
08-10-2007, 12:18 AM
I'll be checking out Spencer's NFL career from time to time...Dude Sunday Ticket is the shiat....:greengrin:

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Ok what does this have to do with the Colts 1-8 record in the pre-season the past two years and on their performance in tonights game?

Yes the AFC South blows dick......Its doesn't take a genius to figure that out....:lol: Just saying you can put to much stock into the pre-season period....

It means the Colts can mail it in. If the Colts were in the AFC North do you think they would have as many division titles in the last 10 years? They can afford to have a mediocre season and still make the playoffs with ease.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-10-2007, 12:24 AM
It means the Colts can mail it in. If the Colts were in the AFC North do you think they would have as many division titles in the last 10 years? They can afford to have a mediocre season and still make the playoffs with ease.

No I don't think the Colts would have as many division titles if they played in the North.....

When did the Colts have a mediocre season lately? I hate the Colts but they had the number 1 seed in the 2005 play-offs....Last year they won 11 or 12 games...I don't think thats mediocre....Now if they won their division by winning 8 or 9 games that by all means call them mediocre...

What the **** is wrong with me? I'm defending the Colts.....:lol: God I hate this....lol

BlackGold4vr
08-10-2007, 01:26 AM
When did the Colts have a mediocre season lately?

What the **** is wrong with me? I'm defending the Colts.....:lol: God I hate this....lol

I didn't say they had a mediocre season. I stated they COULD have a mediocre season and still make the playoffs because of the weak-*** division they play in. :bigthumb:

RW318
08-13-2007, 10:20 AM
I can't believe I saw someone compare the Jags to the Browns...I just can't. Even the Titans....they at least have a QB that can give any team a fit.

Anyways, Romo was a pimp this game...of course against the Colts defense which was missing some players but still. Hopefully the defense does a little better the next time around....couldn't get much pressure on Manning at all...of course it usually takes a little while for the defense to settle in against an offense like that. All in all....can't judge **** off preseason.

TEEMONT
08-13-2007, 01:17 PM
No I don't think the Colts would have as many division titles if they played in the North.....

When did the Colts have a mediocre season lately? I hate the Colts but they had the number 1 seed in the 2005 play-offs....Last year they won 11 or 12 games...I don't think thats mediocre....Now if they won their division by winning 8 or 9 games that by all means call them mediocre...

kooooooooooolll aid