PDA

View Full Version : Here Brady Brady Brady....

LatrobePA
08-08-2007, 03:45 PM
QUINN....

Put em in coach so we can SMASH his cry baby arse!!! :tt02:

Anyone else sick of this PUNK??

One month and counting!!:helmet:

We all know this won't come true but here's to wishing: :cope:

BlackGold4vr
08-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Yes, I can't wait to continue our dominance of this weak and pathetic team. Brady Quinn and Joe Thomas are not going to be able to reverse the 4 decades of losing tradition. I have a Notre Dame fan who I work with who has been lobbying for Brady Quinn's HOF induction already. I have been popping his bubble on a daily basis. The AFC North is a very tough division and they are on the bottom of it with no signs of reversing that trend.

:brownssuck:

:haha:

BBG7
08-08-2007, 04:14 PM
I can't wait because I will be there week 1. My poor husband and his browns fans friends...lol...I actually almost feel sorry for them.

LatrobePA
08-08-2007, 04:17 PM
I can't wait because I will be there week 1. My poor husband and his browns fans friends...lol...I actually almost feel sorry for them.

NICE, wear your rain coat those stain fans are beer flinging chumps!!

Have fun, and when we stomp them rub it in...LOL

BBG7
08-08-2007, 04:18 PM
NICE, wear your rain coat those stain fans are beer flinging chumps!!

Have fun, and when we stomp them rub it in...LOL

lol...I will be prepared...thanks and we will!

introyitrust
08-08-2007, 04:33 PM
Yea I would love for the Browns to start Quinn week one.
But even they are too smart (or not dumb enough) to start a rookie QB the first week of the year vs. the Steelers D.
So we'll have to make the most of destroying Frye and Anderson.

DIESELMAN
08-08-2007, 04:40 PM
After the game, Quinn and Thomas will be walking off the field asking themselves 2 questions.

1. Why did the Brownies draft me in the first round? I suck!!!
2. Was that the Steelers we just played? I quit!!!

BRICKTOWN BEAST
08-08-2007, 04:41 PM
The first time I saw Brady Quinn I always hated him. He said he should be the #1 pick and in ways was better than JaMarcuss Russell LOL. I loved watching him sit there at the draft PRICELESS. and when i heard the Browns were gonna get him I was hoping they did because I can't wait to destroy this kid. Now my hatred grows even more. He's just gonna be another failed quarterback on the Browns.

LatrobePA
08-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Hell yea and hell yea!!

steelerfan11
08-08-2007, 05:43 PM
I am a Notre Dame fan. I had to I grew up near state college and HATE PSU!!! I liked Quinn in college but the kid is not mobile at all. I know some people that are Steelers fans debating on whether to cheer on Quinn or not...for me its easy..I AM A STEELERS FAN FIRST!!!

So I hope he does start to watch the steelers D destroy him. He is a brown now...that means I hate him now (just like the rest of the browns team)

BlitzburghNation
08-08-2007, 10:25 PM
After the game, Quinn and Thomas will be walking off the field asking themselves 2 questions.

1. Why did the Brownies draft me in the first round? I suck!!!
2. Was that the Steelers we just played? I quit!!!

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

I've always wondered if them stain fan's wished cleveland woulda never gotten there sucky *** team back,,,,,,, :scratch:

SteelerSteve
08-09-2007, 01:37 AM
I agree with whoever said they liked quinn in college. Same here, but as for him not being mobile I have to disagree, he may not be Vick, or Ben for that matter, but he's not quite a sitting duck. I wanted to see him get on a team with potential, but now I don't like him because like you said I am a steeler fan first:tt02::tt02:

TampaSteelGirl
08-09-2007, 04:41 PM
he's a whiney ball baby like matt linehart!! cant wait to see them both laying flat on their backs counting the fluffy clouds!!!!!! :lol: