PDA

View Full Version : Following my Heart

PsychoWard
08-08-2007, 09:24 AM
I am sorry to say this to all my fellow Steelers fans out there, but I CANNOT pretend anymore. I have to follow my heart. As of this point forward I am now a Browns fan. I know this may come as a surprise but I firmly believe, in my heart, that I MUST root for the team that I have wished to root for my entire life . . . The Cleveland Browns! The family pressure I received over the years to be a Steelers fan has finally gotten to me. I can't wait to go to opening day with my friend BigDawg22 and watch the Browns kick hell out of the Steelers. :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :clap: :clap:

BigDawg22
08-08-2007, 09:31 AM
It's nice to see you finally follow your true feelings. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BlackGold4vr
08-08-2007, 09:41 AM
Is there really a football team in Cleveland? I always considered having the Browns in our schedule like having 2 extra bye weeks. Should our team even show up for those games or just take the +2 on the record in the WIN column? :lol:

Captcoolhand
08-08-2007, 09:51 AM
What the F*ck man, I thought you were Cool.....No wonder you call yourself Psycho, Because you are really F*cked up Man............
Are you sure that you wasn't the one riding the short bus licking windows.:scratch:

BlackGold4vr
08-08-2007, 10:02 AM
What the F*ck man, I thought you were Cool.....No wonder you call yourself Psycho, Because you are really F*cked up Man............
Are you sure that you wasn't the one riding the short bus licking windows.:scratch:

I could be wrong but I think Psycho is just trying to get a reaction from people. Can't believe any true Steeler fan could EVER convert over to a Brownstain fan. It would be easier to convert from Christianity to Muslim. :hilarious:

I am not taking his conversion seriously. :tt02:

steelersgal86
08-08-2007, 10:09 AM
I could be wrong but I think Psycho is just trying to get a reaction from people. Can't believe any true Steeler fan could EVER convert over to a Brownstain fan. It would be easier to convert from Christianity to Muslim. :hilarious:

I am not taking his conversion seriously. :tt02:You a very wise man:yesnod:

floodcitygirl
08-08-2007, 10:23 AM
So let me guess......BigDawg got on Pycho's computer?????? :dunno:

Captcoolhand
08-08-2007, 10:49 AM
you are smarter than the average bear flood

kgreen
08-08-2007, 10:53 AM
If this is true then, you must be on crack. I mean why the S*** Stains?:scratch::scratch:

AZ_Steeler
08-08-2007, 11:32 AM
So let me guess......BigDawg got on Pycho's computer?????? :dunno:

I was thinking the same thing... must not have logged out on a work computer! :lol:

Captcoolhand
08-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Well........ being that I just talk to Psycho and He's eating at Bettis' new place, he wanted me to let you all know that it was BigDawg22 that set him up.
Even though he didn't want the truth be told because it wouldn't go over well with the rest of the family.......

floodcitygirl
08-08-2007, 11:51 AM
you are smarter than the average bear floodMust be those extra blonde highlights I got yesterday. ;) :greengrin:

Captcoolhand
08-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Must be those extra blonde highlights I got yesterday. ;) :greengrin:
Oh brother!:thud:

floodcitygirl
08-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Oh brother!:thud::banana: :haha:

GoBenGo
08-08-2007, 12:32 PM
my "dawg" makes browns in the back yard

BigDawg22
08-08-2007, 01:34 PM
That dog looks pretty unhappy with that jersey on!

Captcoolhand
08-08-2007, 01:43 PM
That dog looks pretty unhappy with that jersey on!
not as unhappy as you look....lol

PsychoWard
08-08-2007, 09:09 PM
I was thinking the same thing... must not have logged out on a work computer! :lol:

Thats exactly what happened!!!! yeah i heard about this earlier but couldn't do anything about do to the fact that i was at training camp all day!!!

steelersgal86
08-09-2007, 07:40 AM
I am sorry to say this to all my fellow Steelers fans out there, but I CANNOT pretend anymore. I have to follow my heart. As of this point forward I am now a Browns fan. I know this may come as a surprise but I firmly believe, in my heart, that I MUST root for the team that I have wished to root for my entire life . . . The Cleveland Browns! The family pressure I received over the years to be a Steelers fan has finally gotten to me. I can't wait to go to opening day with my friend BigDawg22 and watch the Browns kick hell out of the Steelers. :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :clap: :clap:

:haha: What were you on yesterday bigdawg22....you do know that Ryan has to get you back now? This was really funny and so unbelievable...you could not come up with something better? :dunno::dunno: we know you browns fans convert all the time to steeler fans just to get a winning team...but a Steelers fan converting to being a browns fan....un heard of...:nahnah::nahnah:

BlitzburghNation
08-09-2007, 10:54 AM
I knew better,,,,,,,,,,,, :greengrin:

Figured there was a guest using your name ~~~~~ :haha:

Once you go Black you never go back ------- :cabbagepatch:

Steeler fans are one of a kind,it's not just a game.it's a part of life :bigthumb:

BigDawg22
08-09-2007, 12:36 PM
I knew better,,,,,,,,,,,, :greengrin:

Figured there was a guest using your name ~~~~~ :haha:

Once you go Black you never go back ------- :cabbagepatch:

Steeler fans are one of a kind,it's not just a game.it's a part of life :bigthumb:

Once you go black you never go back . . . huh? I did hear that about you.

AZ_Steeler
08-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Let's play nice now... :)

BigDawg22
08-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Let's play nice now... :)

Sorry, this guy is my nemisiss. He tries to beat all my high scores. And he's beaten me head to head in the last two tournaments. He's the kryptonite to my Superman.:banging::banging::banging:

AZ_Steeler
08-09-2007, 05:19 PM
Sorry, this guy is my nemisiss. He tries to beat all my high scores. And he's beaten me head to head in the last two tournaments. He's the kryptonite to my Superman.:banging::banging::banging:

:lol: No problem... I would be a little testy with him too then! :bigthumb:

manofsteel
08-09-2007, 05:30 PM
" SA COMEDY GOD " you sure gotta big laugh out of that one even if you were serious. but your not ............ right???...

stillers4me
08-09-2007, 05:50 PM
I knew this was bogus.......

Cleveland doesn't have a professional football team. :nono:

Stairwayto7
08-09-2007, 06:17 PM
It's nice to see you finally follow your true feelings. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good one Darren!

PsychoWard
08-09-2007, 06:19 PM
" SA COMEDY GOD " you sure gotta big laugh out of that one even if you were serious. but your not ............ right???...

no not serious not even the sligthest bit.

TampaSteelGirl
08-10-2007, 08:43 AM
my "dawg" makes browns in the back yard

:hilarious::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I had a Great Dane that use to make BIG BROWNS in the backyard!!!!!!!!!!!

BigDawg22
08-10-2007, 09:29 AM
Good one Darren!

It's D . . . A . . . R . . . I . . . N. Get it right pal!