PDA

View Full Version : Capizzi is a Beast

BlackGold4vr
08-06-2007, 12:40 PM
Saw Jason playing in the 4th quarter. He was wearing #67. The guy is HUGE. He almost looked like an adult playing with pop warner boys. :lol: He was playing left tackle and from what I saw he did everything right. I am not ready to proclaim him a starter but I like what I saw and I still hope that he makes the team.

:towelwave:

DIESELMAN
08-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Saw Jason playing in the 4th quarter. He was wearing #67. The guy is HUGE. He almost looked like an adult playing with pop warner boys. :lol: He was playing left tackle and from what I saw he did everything right. I am not ready to proclaim him a starter but I like what I saw and I still hope that he makes the team.

:towelwave:
He definitely needs to be on the 53 man roster, if he's released, there will be plenty of teams ready to sign him up.

BlitzburghNation
08-06-2007, 09:57 PM
:crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers:

I'm loving our O-Line so far,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :tt02:

Hope I'm loving it all season long ~~~~ :bigthumb:

BlackGold4vr
08-06-2007, 10:05 PM
He definitely needs to be on the 53 man roster, if he's released, there will be plenty of teams ready to sign him up.

:plus1:

I don't believe that he would last an hour before his phone would be ringing.

K Train
08-06-2007, 11:29 PM
this guy wasnt unknown, im still not convinced that 32 teams passed on him 255 times for no reason

manofsteel
08-08-2007, 01:13 AM
Cappizzi looked real well. But the rest of the O line I dont know. Well Colon looke ok and the vets looked real well. Trai Essex, Chuckki Okobi, and Max Starks I thought looked a little sloppy and it didnt seem like there was alot of cohersion. BUt its only first game and camp is not over. At least there were no botched snaps and what maybe one false start