PDA

View Full Version : Interview Scheduled with Jim Kelly

AZ_Steeler
08-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Deb has setup an interview with HOF QB Jim Kelly and she has graciously involved the members of SA with her interview...

http://www.photofile.com/Photos/Players/Jim_Kelly_PF_Gold_jpg.JPG

Jim Kelly has agreed to answer some fan questions I was told he would be out of town most of August but that he would participate to the best his abilities to help out. Ya gotta love a HOF guy that when busy will still take time for his fans. He said to send them in and he will do his
best to answer them.

So post your questions in this thread, please know they are not all going to get to answered depending on how many we ultimately send in, but it's still a unique
experience anway. So thank you in advance

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-06-2007, 02:01 PM
How does it feel to be the only team in history to lose 4 straight super bowls? :lol:

Dako
08-06-2007, 04:08 PM
How does it feel to be the only team in history to lose 4 straight super bowls? :lol:

May have lost 4 straight super bowls...but he brought them there 4 times....
I was a fan of Kelly even in his USFL days......

Perhaps a better question..."Do you think that the four superbowl losses undermines the perception of what you have accomplished in the NFL?"

DIESELMAN
08-06-2007, 10:49 PM
How do you think football has changed since you were in the league?

Deb
08-07-2007, 01:00 AM
well yeah you had to know that first one was gonna come up. LOL thanks for putting it up chris.

SteelerBee43
08-07-2007, 01:09 AM
If you had the chance to do it all over again,would you?

Deb
08-07-2007, 01:34 AM
I think my question would be...Being a HOFamer.....and the sadness of watching Hickerson basically miss his own induction...how do you remedy that or find that balance between Hickerson and someone thats voted in the minute they are eligible or is it even possible?